What's for Breakfast????

Options

Replies

• azwen
    azwen Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I made chocolate oatmeal! Instant oatmeal in the microwave (Trader Joe's Oatmeal Complete), with 2 scoops vanilla protein powder, a dash of cinnamon, and a couple teaspoons raw cacao powder. Pretty good!
  • lyndsayfletch
    lyndsayfletch Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I went out for breaky today and chose the healthiest option on the menu!! Museli with natural Greek yoghurt! Usually I will have a green smoothie (spinach, carrot, Apple, banana, sometimes mandarin, sometimes lemon juice, and mo up what ever veggies I have!! Sometimes beetroot! Also chia seeds as I think they are fab!!
  • EssieStar96
    Options
    A cup of Farina with unsweetened soy milk and Hershey's natural cocoa powder. Comes to under 200 calories.
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    We're snowed in so I had some extra time for breakfast this morning! I had a little V8 juice, eggs scrambled with spinach/mushrooms/scallions, a small slice of fried ham, and an English muffin with cream cheese & strawberry preserves. And coffee, of course, with a splash of my holiday peppermint cream.

The only problem is that now I want to go back to bed!
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    Went out for breakfast this morning. Belgian waffle (I ate a little over half), scrambled eggs and yummy, crispy bacon.

3i5ebcjnr2zg.jpg
  • avskk
    Options
    This morning it was two eggs scrambled with mushrooms, scallions, and an Asiago cheese blend, all topped with garlicky Cholula; a small fried hamsteak; key lime Greek yogurt; coffee with peppermint cream. Tomorrow I go back to full-time work (boo, where did the holiday go) and breakfast goes back to being quick, easy, and small.
  • Mr_Knight
    Mr_Knight Posts: 9,532 Member
    Options
    six egg omelette with cheese, and toast.
  • fitandstrong2014
    Options
    I had a protein berry smoothie with vegan protein powder, apple, berries, pineapple, ground flax seed. I also had 2 egg whites cooked
  • andreamaym
    andreamaym Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Today I had two hardboiled eggs, a slice of toast, a clementine, and a cup of black coffee. During the week I usually have oatmeal, fruit, or a Quest bar if I've worked out!
  • ErinK09
    ErinK09 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Eggs.
  • MikaMojito
    MikaMojito Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I had 130g frozen raspberries lurking in the freezer so I heated them and stirred them into 200g low-fat yogurt.
  • itsMcKay
    itsMcKay Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Not a thing but coffee. I generally don't get hungry til lunchtime. Which is great because that makes my 1200 calorie net easier to stick to. :) And I get a bigger dinner after my workout.
  • avskk
    Options
    Cottage cheese with sliced banana (and maybe a little bit of honey if I feel like it), coffee with peppermint cream. Back to the salt mines today, so gone are my lovely leisurely breakfasts.
  • saraliininsapo
    Options
    This week and the passed week I've only had strawberries with some juice soup and psyllium husk, coffee with almond milk and sweetener and two rice cakes with a few turkey slices. I should probably eat some more but I must have something more just a few hours later no matter what I eat in the morning - big or small breakfast. It's extremely annoying! And it's a struggle to keep on low calories because of that..
  • larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    Options
    I tried another new egg dish. It turned out pretty good. Two eggs, 20g hot sausage, 58g ham, 14g four cheese Mexican, 25g plain Greek yogurt and 14g 2% milk. I also had mixed veggies, green beans and toast. Here are the numbers {including a cup of coffee} calories 547, Carbs 33, fat 27, protein 43, sodium 994, sugar 10.

tr6mxzm1my74.jpg
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    This morning it was 2 scrambled egg muffins (baked a new batch yesterday with eggs, milk, green onion, broccoli, chicken sausage, garlic salt, black pepper and a little sriracha); 2 clementines; and 8 ounces of coconut almond milk. Because everyone is always raving about the stuff, I bought a little bottle of sriracha the other day. It is really good, not as spicey as I feared, but the sodium is killer. Nearly 1000 mg for 2 tbs. I'll be using it sparingly!
  • SuggaD
    SuggaD Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    5 banana coconut macadamia pancakes, 4 grilled egg whites, 1 slice turkey bacon, cup of chai.
  • cmamlecz
    cmamlecz Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    A shot of coffee, 100 ml of 1.5% milk, a banana and two tablespoons of raw oats, blended in a blender :smile: My favourite, have this every morning and will for some time to come I suppose!
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I was hungry yesterday and had too many calories left in the evening, so decided to go for a bigger breakfast today to see if that would help. Had my usual two egg vegetable omelet with feta, plus some leftover steak, radicchio, and half an avocado. Felt decadent.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    larrodarro wrote: »
    I used some of the veggies {broccoli, carrots, bell pepper and onion} leftover from the veggie pizza to make a ham and cheese omelette. I just mixed everything together and didn't even attempt a fold. Also had baked beans, veggie pizza and toasted baguette slices. I still have a lot of the veggies left, so I'm thinking of a Greek yogurt quiche using them and ham.

wt9f4cfdchi2.jpg

that's how I make my eggs. WINNING!

I call them eggs with *kitten* in them.
    Because I cant' be bothered to "fold" or even bother to do anything like that. I cook the bacon- drain some of the grease- sautee the veggies- then throw the eggs on top- sometimes they are pre 'scrambled' sometime I just shove them around in the pan till it's like' scrambled'

#laziesteggcookerEVER

But I'm cooking at night usually.

I only have coffee for breakfast.