Options

Replies

• debikyle
    Options
    i am new here but please feel free to add me
  • mustbeararity
    mustbeararity Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    On a weight loss journey to lose 221 pounds. Add me! Let's motivate each other. (:
  • krissyliz78
    krissyliz78 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Just created a new page....ME ME ME!!! ;)
  • hilarydurst
    hilarydurst Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me, I need all the motivation I can get. Especially when the times get tough. I'll return the favor.
  • debuntx
    debuntx Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Need friends for motivation.

New to the MFP site, but not the struggle to lose weight
  • markberry999
    markberry999 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'd love more mfp friends. Please add me.
  • krissyrey
    krissyrey Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for active, fun, motivational friends on MFP. If you're reading this, please feel free to send me a FR.
  • rayneface
    rayneface Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    yes please!
  • ForestLove
    ForestLove Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Add me if you would like to.
  • blkfrost
    Options
    going to try and lose 100ibs this year, need all the help i can get so plz add me
  • jessupbrady
    jessupbrady Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    add away!
  • MeLanceUppercut
    MeLanceUppercut Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me. I love people and need all the support I can get. Benefit is I'm kinda funny. And I'm good at motivated other folks, but I have some issue getting myself going.
  • mrswine
    mrswine Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new friends to help keep me accountable. Starting fresh in the new year and trying to lose 50 pounds! Starting couch to 5k and eating healthy, mostly unprocessed foods. Please add me if you have similar interests or want support :)
  • lisafriedberg1
    lisafriedberg1 Posts: 3 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I need friends...I haven no fitness pal friends :(
  • TOBEADIME
    TOBEADIME Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    My food diary is open, I really appreciate friends who have theirs open too. Sometimes when I'm in a food rut, I like to creep peoples food logs for foodspiration! I weigh nearly everything, and go to the gym or Yoga at least 4 times a week. Add me if you have similar interests
  • sunshine5610
    sunshine5610 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello all - new to MFP. Just started a Paleo 30-day challenge and looking for motivational friends. Please add!
  • Ambymaries
    Ambymaries Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I've been on MFP before twice. The first time I was chained to my food diary and it ended up in unhealthy, restrictive, obsessive behaviors. The second time was total opposite where I barely logged on, barely logged in my diary, kind of just had a profile lingering here.

I'm back at it again, but I want some accountability and would like to meet some people who may relate to the above or anything else that I write in this post. Would prefer gals/young professionals around the ages of 20-35 (my demographic)

I've tried almost everything in terms of eating for weight loss (veggie, reduced calorie, clean/organic eating, low carb, etc). The one that works for me is reduced calorie and that's why I'm back here...hopefully won't end up in my disordered eating ways again.

In terms of exercise, I consider myself a swimmer (novice hoping to improve and join a master's team in a year or two) and I occasionally do yoga and want to get back into Zumba again.

So if you're interested in having an accountability buddy like I am, please feel free! Send me a request and tell me briefly who ya are :)
  • kitteykattxxo
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm not exactly new to MFP, but I am still learning. I don't have any friends on here, except one or two that aren't very motivated to stick with it lol I have ALWAYS been over weight. Not that I am lazy or anything, I have always been active, it is just harder for me to adapt to a lifestyle that is healthy. Now with my sedentary job and my comfortable relationship, I have gained 50lbs over the course of 4 1/2 years. I would definitely like to see some true progress this time. Any tips and support is deeply appreciated! Thanks :)
  • stcharles_810
    stcharles_810 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I keep my food diary open. I find just seeing people working hard in my news feed motivating so anyone & everyone feel free to add me.
  • soloelixir
    soloelixir Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Please add me! I would sincerely appreciate the motivation! A year and a half ago, I was overweight but active, and feeling pretty good about myself. Then...a lot of stuff happened and I turned to food as a source of comfort. Now, I'm 40 pounds heavier than I was sixteen months ago, and I feel like crap all the time. I am getting back on track with MFP and slowly working out 30 minutes a day, and any assistance, encouragement and community would help me more than you'll ever know! Looking forward to getting to know you!