Have you ever taken "those" kind of pictures?

Options

Replies

• MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    Sinistrous wrote: »
    Does webcam count?

This.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    rbfdac wrote: »
    anyone needs a sounding board, or a proof guy.....you can send your pictures my way. lol

And there it is.

lol. Back in the day on MySpace there may, or may not have been a secret forum that certain people with photography skills actually DID share photos and such for this very reason. As much as it was about nudity, it was about photography. Lots about lighting, angles, cameras, etc.

I cannot confirm WHO had that board though.

• BlueEyedRedhead
    BlueEyedRedhead Posts: 5,169 Member
    Options
    ^ THAT'S where I know you from!!
  • Timshel_
    Options
    ^ THAT'S where I know you from!!

It is entirely possible. At least it wasn't Lit E.

• La_Malfaisante
    La_Malfaisante Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Ofcourse
  • notyouraveragetexan
    Options
    I have several on my phone right now, serves my friends right for screwing with it.
  • amrunner69
    amrunner69 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Sure thing
  • McLovin182015
    Options
    I never had done that because I always felt like the guy was either just 'Thirsty' or I just honestly couldn't trust him with personal pics cause of the thought that he would wave it around to his buddies :blush: I really rather keep that stuff intimate between eachother and lets face it- what a tease that would be! Lol
  • Vegas_Don
    Vegas_Don Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I do tend to go public when results are evident. Then I'm forbidden to post when my wife finds out. Yet she's totally ok with the before photos like the one recently added to my pictures. As long as I'm not fit and showing skin we're good. So cycling tights will be my way of showing progress when I make my come back. ;)
  • SwitzEngine
    SwitzEngine Posts: 3,418 Member
    Options
    I did a few but nobody wanted them :'(

No, I haven't
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure what "those kind of pictures" are. ;-)

I did have a boyfriend who insisted of sending me pictures of his whatever on a regular basis. ;-/ "Did have" is the operative phrase.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Sure. . sometimes through a small hole in a bathroom, sometimes in the ceiling....
  • Timshel_
    Options
    Personally, if I know my guy is into something, you can be damn sure I'm going to try my hardest to make it a reality for him. I want my partner to get off as much as possible ;) The more I'm turning him on, the more turned on I am.

Ermma Gerd. That's like a man's fantasy island.

• notyouraveragetexan
    Options
    moijomfp wrote: »
    i dunno what the question was o:)

Missed you around here.
  • Vegas_Don
    Vegas_Don Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    As far as the dirty talk goes, a little persuasion could go a long way. If you tell your significant other, "I really like it when you say...." or "When you tell me ..........it really turns me on" they will probably try to make an effort to say those things without feeling pressured by you to talk dirty..it may not be right away but they will probably come around with some encouragement and no awkward pressure. Personally, if I know my guy is into something, you can be damn sure I'm going to try my hardest to make it a reality for him. I want my partner to get off as much as possible ;) The more I'm turning him on, the more turned on I am.
    Your such a giver... What a lucky man. I have a thing for ropes and I can't even get my wife to wear a blind fold let alone consider bondage. I tried getting her to read 50 shades... She said "that's what white people do" lol. oh well maybe in the next life.

• FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    DON'T DO IT LADIES!!! THEY WILL END UP ONLINE ONE DAY!!! :open_mouth:
  • SunshineGirl7997
    SunshineGirl7997 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Been there, done that.. It's kind of naughty and flirty and taboo...