Anyone else just getting started and have about 50-60 lbs to lose?

Options

Replies

• hamminit
    hamminit Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    always accepting friends although I have a lot to lose :) lol
  • Spitfire8360
    Spitfire8360 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would love to join this group also. I am just getting started and can really use the motivation. I have alot to lose, and i don't want to get too discouraged. Any tips would be great. Here's to a healthy new year!
  • Tmarie160
    Options
    Hi everyone my weight is 198 and I wanna lost 47 pounds.. I just joined planet fitness Jan 2... Must go hard.... Good luck everyone
  • rachelreyes66
    Options
    Hello everyone, I have to say I might the shortest in the group. I am 4'8 and 180 lbs. I am have gained a whopping 80 pounds since I had my daughter. I have been trying for four years to lose the weight but no such luck, I just LOVE food Soooo much (not the right kind). I finally feel as though I am ready to get my self back to my old size and I also know I will definitely need all of the support I can get. I hope I will possibly get the chance to make some new friends and be the support that anyone will need.
  • cioube
    cioube Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hey all ! I'm 220lbs and would like to be at 150lbs sometime in the next 12-18months. I've been on my journey for a year but have gone down and back up on the scale :( I workout 3 times a week: cardio, TRX, etc. I'd like to have lots of MFP friends with the same goals so we can share our successes, struggles, etc and keep one another motivated. Add me as a friend !
  • rrlawrence
    rrlawrence Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! I have been struggling with my weight for so long... stepped on the scales this morning and I am 196... oh my.. I think it would be great to have some folks with the same goals to talk to and share success and hurdles with!!! My first goal is to take off 30lbs through diet and exercise. Please add me to the group! : )
  • clacoste0102
    clacoste0102 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I started on here a long time ago and then quit so I'm starting over now...I weigh 188 and my goal weight is 130. I know I have a long journey ahead but I am finally ready to do this. I have done so many fad diets and lost a bunch of weight and then gained it all back. Now I'm just trying to eat better and exercise. I need some serious motivation to stick to it!
  • rafairy
    Options
    I just got started on the first and I'm looking for a few more fitness pals with similar weight loss goals.
    My start weight is 209 & goal weight is 149 lbs.

Thanks!!!

• rafairy
    Options
    I started back in Sept. And have goal of losing 56-64lbs I would like to get down to 127lbs.
  • CREATINGCHRIS
    Options
    Hi, I'm new here. I have a goal to be healthier. Goal would be 50 pounds lost but I'm taking it one day at a time.
  • Benxsmith
    Options
    204 looking at 164.
  • MelPatt1
    MelPatt1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Me three!!! I have started and restarted and restarted. I'd love for this time to be it. :smiley:
    Support is always welcome!!
  • CREATINGCHRIS
    Options
    Hi, I'm new here. I have a goal to be healthier. Goal would be 50 pounds lost but I'm taking it one day at a time.
  • rnicoledrew
    rnicoledrew Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yep, new year...another start. I love it. Hoping to keep up the motivation. Good Luck everybody. o:) Anybody from Baltimore? Always looking for walking or work out buddies.
  • woznube7
    woznube7 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Hello! Although I am not new to MFP, definitely have just restarted using it again and am new to the boards. I have 60lbs to lose as well. Definitely need as much support as I can get! It's great to see others who need to lose the same or similar amounts. Please feel free to add me. I always feel better having more support! :)
  • 2014graduate
    Options
    Hello, I'm also looking to lose 50+ lbs. I'm also in need some motivation. Feel free to add me, I would love to have support from people in the same boat as me :D
  • BL3SS3DFITN3SS
    BL3SS3DFITN3SS Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Wowwww I wasn't expecting so many in the same boat as me, but that's GREAT! Please send me requests because I honestly don't think I can keep up,lol.

I was 209 January 1st, today I'm 202.4!!! Soooo close to Onederland!
  • InnerFitChick
    InnerFitChick Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    OMG this is the exact thread I was looking for. I am in the same boat. I feel great and love who I am but I sure would be excited to drop 50-60 pounds. Please add me if I miss you. I have been here on/off for a bit but have kept a small number of mfp friends (like 14) and really only have about 5 that participate. Maybe I need a good circle of supporters to cheer on and get more kudos from. LETS DO THIS!!!! :smiley:
    My name is LAURA.
  • thorenkate
    thorenkate Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!
    I'm starting from scratch at a lovely round 246. I'm trying to get down to 200 but ideal weight would be 180. Look forward to joining the community and wishing everyone luck and a successful new year!

Kate
  • melissa_fitdiary40
    melissa_fitdiary40 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I just got started on the first and I'm looking for a few more fitness pals with similar weight loss goals.
    My start weight is 209 & goal weight is 149 lbs.

Thanks!!!

My start weight for the new year is 218 & goal weight is 160ish.... about 60 pounds to loose in all. You can add me :smiley: