Post here if you want more friends!

Replies

• haircuttergirl
    haircuttergirl Posts: 33 Member
    mkultrando wrote: »
    Hello I want to run a half-marathon on May 10th and my goal weight is 50kg :D Add me!
    I'm running my first in March :)

• Hello!

I'm Thomas from Hungary, using myfitnesspal for the first time, but making diets for decades... I'm good in fitness programs, like it too, but sweets are building fat back to me...

I'm happy to chat, motivate each other...
  • KpopGrad92
    KpopGrad92 Posts: 93 Member
    Why not, it is always fun and more motivating with people.
  • jessica_120214
    jessica_120214 Posts: 68 Member
    Me please!! :)
  • raisealittlehell
    raisealittlehell Posts: 341 Member
    I've gotten back on the wagon, maybe a couple more friends would be good.
  • New friends are always welcome!
  • Same here looking for friends that use the news feed.... :smiley:
  • jamesleesmith
    jamesleesmith Posts: 60 Member
    always nice to have new friends
  • MaidenVermont
    MaidenVermont Posts: 16 Member
    I just joined MFP and looking for friends. I am looking for others who are also serious and can be supportive in the same goals.
  • mericose
    mericose Posts: 70 Member
    Hey there! I'm starting on a new journey and would love to build my support network as well as help others crush their goals. Feel free to add me and good luck!
  • FLAKMA
    FLAKMA Posts: 14
    certainly a lot of posts here. feel free to add me too! would love the friends and support!
  • Hi! Im just starting my journey to be a more healthier person. Planning on starting to run also, anyone feel free to add me. We can do this! :D
  • smfritzii
    smfritzii Posts: 9 Member
    New friends welcome. Let's help each other out!
  • napomp85
    napomp85 Posts: 517 Member
    Always welcome new friends, support, motivation!! I try to give the same in return :smile:
  • avlama
    avlama Posts: 502 Member
    Looking for new MFPals. I'm not new at all, I had originally lost 60 pounds and now I'm up 30. Hoping to lose the weight I have gained and then some. Just send a FR, thanks.
  • HLMProducts
    HLMProducts Posts: 5 Member
    Looking for friends to connect with, please add me and feel free to start a conversation!
  • Kahiapo
    Kahiapo Posts: 29 Member
    Getting started again and could use the support and motivation of others...
  • hantstc
    hantstc Posts: 65
    Sure, feel free to add me as well. If you fancy a giggle when losing weight and want any help then I may be able to help :)
  • jessicaelaine82
    jessicaelaine82 Posts: 32 Member
    Would like friends that understand the big struggle for people that are needing to lose over 100 pounds.
  • rosebuds_78
    rosebuds_78 Posts: 6 Member
    Looking for friends for mutual support and encouragement. This is the year I lose 30 lbs and run a 10k. ;)