rikracer1961 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    jaxass wrote: »
    Of course I don't get hit on...I'm old.

exactly, me too.
  • justcat206
    justcat206 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    A boy in high school literally told me he didn't flirt with me like he did the other girls (aka pester me) because he was afraid I'd snap some day and come after him with a shotgun - so apparently I've got ' resting psychopath face? " >_< I swear I'm not crazy I'm just shy
  • beckibelgium
    beckibelgium Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Usually by weirdos on nights out with the girls :/ not that I'm looking to be hit on when I go out I just want to have a drink and dance like a crazy woman
  • jem_2kay
    Options
    Not getting hit on by strangers, they said I'm unapproachable and serious type but in fact I'm a very timid
    and not comfortable doing an eye contact with strangers. And yes for the people I knew but mostly married / Committed. I wonder why? Perhaps they think, I'm gullible but I'm not.
  • FitGal4ever42
    FitGal4ever42 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    * replying in hopes to be hit on * lol. Waiting...
  • velocityc6
    velocityc6 Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    ^^^^^ does smacking count
  • Slateofamuse
    Slateofamuse Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Yup by doors, coffee tables, couch legs, door frames etc
  • rikracer1961
    rikracer1961 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    LOL!!^^^^
  • auntchellebelle
    auntchellebelle Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I don't get approached or hit on at all.
  • malavika413
    malavika413 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Once I posted a top comment on Humans of New York and I got a bunch of skeevy facebook messages from old Indian men. I suppose that counts.
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    Never, except by 20 years olds online.
  • dubird
    dubird Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    I never get hit on either, even when I was a good weight. It may have something to do with attitude when being in public, not just looks.
  • riotgurl87
    riotgurl87 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    only by men who i have no interest in no piercings or tattoos or not alternative
  • lborsato1
    lborsato1 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    I do.... I am always the one trying to hook up my single friends, but end up being the one that gets hit on.... lol
  • iheartinsanity
    iheartinsanity Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Usually by teen boys or older men (by older I mean 20+ years). I wish I could say I was kidding. Was told one day "I'd appreciate" my "baby face". At 32, I could easily pass for 10 years younger (or more in their eyes).
  • ShaunShaunphenomenon
    Options
    All the time, I wish people would see me for the kind hearted person who I am instead of a piece of meat. I AM A PERSON! haha jk, not really, sometimes i get the looks and smiles and just coy stuff, but not really, and sometimes on here.
  • Behxo
    Behxo Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    Yea but kind of hard to avoid whenever you go out to clubs haha
  • jpaulie
    jpaulie Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    I can honestly count the number of times I've been hit on in the past 7 years (since I met my husband) on one hand. I'm far from cocky, but I'm not ugly and I've got a decent body, especially with clothes on....

b3laib.jpg
    (No, I don't dress like this daily. It was a country-themed bachelorette party this past weekend.)

But I never get hit on. The girls I'm with get hit on, I see other girls getting hit on. But not me. I'm not exactly heartbroken about it, being married and all, but it does make me wonder what kind of look or vibe I've got going on that causes men to not approach me. In some cases, it''s probably the wedding ring. However, I asked my husband what he thought and he said, "You just look too smart and high maintenance. Guys probably think you're either going to reject them or make them spend all of their money before they can get into your pants." Say whaaa? Haha!

So, do you get hit on a lot? What is there to say about decent-looking girls that don't get creepy guys trying to hit her up in bars?

I am a creepy guy and had decent looking girls hit on me at the beach this summer. Go figure
  • ShondaBihari
    ShondaBihari Posts: 14 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Once, right in front of my husband. Never when I'm alone. Lol

Edited for typo..