Gym Attire for Women

Options

Replies

• sheahughes
    sheahughes Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I wear 3/4 leggings at the moment but as soon as I've lost enough weight/inches then I will be rocking the shorts because no chub-rub!

I'm always slightly envious of the beauties with the defined legs and nice pert butt which is shown off in leggings or shorts whether they are see through or not - just goes to show that they have put the hours in and gives me extra motivation.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    I'm enjoying the pics now.
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    I'd rather see a woman wearing skin tight *kitten* huggers than the dude at my gym who wears black leggings and no shorts......
  • Pupslice
    Pupslice Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Flaunt it I say
    2lb1j77.jpg

Dang...life goals, tbh...
  • JeffseekingV
    JeffseekingV Posts: 3,165 Member
    Options
    And because seeing a fit/muscular Asian woman is like observing an Unicorn in real life...
    tumblr_mak27kQIbT1qlbnppo1_500.jpg
  • 52cardpickup
    52cardpickup Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I wear colonial costumes when I work out. I like being modest.
  • JazzFischer1989
    JazzFischer1989 Posts: 531 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Obviously can't speak for anyone but my guess is that the women whose pants you can see through are not doing that on purpose. Same with the short shorts.

I get really, really hot when I'm exercising so wearing short shorts isn't something I do for attention, I just hate feeling uncomfortable and restricted.
  • dbmata
    Options

churnin' the buttah!
  • 52cardpickup
    52cardpickup Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    dbmata wrote: »

churnin' the buttah!

Hip thrusts are especially exciting. Treadmill? Downright dangerous! I live for adrenaline.
  • squirrelzzrule22
    squirrelzzrule22 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    One pair of my lulus goes slightly see through in some fully bent yoga poses. They are so freaking comfortable I wear them anyways. The few seconds of time when someone would have to crane their neck out of a pose to look for my slightly visible undies doesn't bother me enough to NOT wear my $90 super comfortable, perfect-fitting leggings. I have a big butt and small waist, if I bought a larger size they wouldn't stay up and 97% of the time they are not at all see through. Meh.

I'm definitely not doing it to attract men. If anything the sight of my big bum might scare them off! Plus my boyfriend probably wouldn't be thrilled about my gym antics.
  • sweetdixie92
    sweetdixie92 Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    I'd rather see a woman wearing skin tight *kitten* huggers than the dude at my gym who wears black leggings and no shorts......

Guys in leggings...yes please!!
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    More pics of bootys!! More!

booty shorts you say!!!??!?!20140503_065949_zps82ae5764.jpg
  • skeo
    skeo Posts: 471 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,931 Member
    Options
    ninav1980 wrote: »
    I have seen the same thing. I make my husband check me out before I go to the gym. I go outside in the sun and do a squat and make sure Im good to go :) Of course the gym lighting might be different, so I hope nobody is seeing my thong!! lol

Well, all the girls in the change room do haha. I was a bit horrified the other day when I was tying my shoe and I look up and there's a nekid *kitten* in my face because some woman was wearing a thong. I think she was wearing it so it didn't show through her office attire though. I'm just saying, careful where you put your butt!
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    JoRocka wrote: »
    More pics of bootys!! More!

booty shorts you say!!!??!?!20140503_065949_zps82ae5764.jpg

Pardon me miss but your awesome is showing.
  • JoRocka
    edited January 2015
    Options
    heh... it does that from time to time- I try to tuck it in, but the gosh darn thing escapes so very often.
  • JoRocka
    Options
    also- neon shorts = MOAR squat power
    - 2014-09-11_154940_zps8bf92171.jpg
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,931 Member
    Options
    Dumbbell69 wrote: »
    yoovie wrote: »
    it's a gymnasium.

a building or room designed and equipped for indoor sports, exercise, or physical education.

attire worn is for agility, close fitted for safety reasons, sweat wicking, etc.

the people there are thoroughly preoccupied with sports, exercise or other physical activity. Sweaty, focused, consumed with ability and performance and getting better and stronger and fighting the demons in their minds.

It's not a party, not a professional workplace environment, not a runway show or a social venue.

I dont care if you can see my panty lines.

If my pantylines distract you, or if my chest-to-calves black and neon spandex is going to distract you, try turning your brain inwards and focusing really hard on the actual task at hand, the stuff gyms were made for.

Best of luck!

Well said.

I like this too... but I'm not sure about the close fitted for safety thing. If it were true, all men would wear clothing as tight as women do.
  • dbmata
    Options
    There is nothing I can say that would be appropriate at this time.
  • JeffseekingV
    JeffseekingV Posts: 3,165 Member
    Options

Guys in leggings...yes please!!

I used to wear leggings on dead day. Considering buy another set but I'd probably wear shorts over them though. Legit?