Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• YesSarasly
    YesSarasly Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add! I love meeting new and like-minded people.
  • vicster19
    vicster19 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yes please add me need poeple to help kick ne butt
  • Thully
    Thully Posts: 11
    Options
    Please add me too :) . I fell off the wagon many months ago, but now am back with a vengeance. Would really appreciate support because i know how tough this journey is when travelled alone.
  • CraiggyBear
    CraiggyBear Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Can never have too many friends! Feel free to add :smiley:
  • davemahon927
    davemahon927 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    As per other requests, feel free too to add me.
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    posted here before..anyone is free to add me
  • TamS2015
    TamS2015 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    My goal this time is to log into mfp everyday for the next year. Usually when i start a "new way of life" i'm all in, but then after some time things get stale and excuses get better. This time i'm going to take it slow and try to change little things here and there. So for this start i'm trying to make a shake everyday that has vegetables in it. I also order ddp yoga and when this comes in i will make that my primary source of exersice until i find a new exercise to do. So the thing here is i would like to have more friends so i can be inspired and maybe inspire someone else. As for me i'm not judgey. I don't care if you picked clean eating or iifym style, i don't care if you have to swear off cookies or like to do interm. fasting. I would like to have friends that will be there through my journey and at anytime i might try one of these styles and change it the next day as long as i log what i eat into mfp i am completing my goal

So plz feel free to friend me

*i posted this before but it got lost :)
  • jmac51987
    jmac51987 Posts: 1
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I like turtles
  • ali_riemer
    ali_riemer Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Hopefully we can all motivate each other for a healthy new year!
  • methodman78
    methodman78 Posts: 126 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Add me, I have an open healthy diary, regularly log exercise and a I give a kick up the backside if you need one!
  • ashleyrowlett9
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • Jennyc3084
    Jennyc3084 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new and would like to make friends I'm 30 just got married I have 3 wonderful kid one boy of 11 years old a girl of 3 years old and a boy of 4G on the
  • bigmuz69
    bigmuz69 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Need some buddy's to keep me going!!!!
  • RockingDad
    RockingDad Posts: 17 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Hi I would certainly appreciate some more friends to keep me on the right path and to offer support :)

Rockingdad
  • Healthy_mum_to_4
    Options
    Mum to Four here, trying to be the healthiest I can be for my kiddos, would love some friends to share the journey with :)
  • naitclark
    Options
    Add away! Dedicated to keeping track of my daily activities and intake. Would love some support and would love to offer support.

1.5 years ago I weigh 230lbs - Lost 52 lbs in 5 months. Gained back 32lbs and now with some great peoples support I have lost another 11lbs in 2 weeks.

Nothing makes loosing weight easier than a great community. Look forward to meeting you!
  • Hellkittenn
    Hellkittenn Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me! I am extremely serious about getting in shape, finally found all the right tools to do it and the only thing that's missing is to have friends to share the journey with!
  • terricherry2
    terricherry2 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Yes please! Been really rubbish the last few months and had two holidays with a hideous amount of food and drink. So I'm being a new year cliche. At least I'm not a total newbie and already know what I've been doing wrong!
  • knowles1989
    knowles1989 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this app, feel free to add me :)
  • fizzleh
    fizzleh Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    New to this and looking for motivated buddies! Thanks