What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• cblue315
    cblue315 Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    I suddenly have a job interview tomorrow morning and found that my suit pants don't fit anymore, they're too big. I had to run out and get some new suit pants. The blouses and jackets look okay (actually better) at least.
    Best kind of panic shopping ever!
  • spunkyabroad
    spunkyabroad Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I was in Portugal for Christmas. Hit a mall for some after Christmas sales and the nice lady at one clothes shop was convinced I'd fit into a size two sizes smaller than I thought I was. I didn't believe her and didn't try on the skirt. Came home, took my measurements, color me happy when I realized she was right. At the time I thought she was just trying to be nice. :)
  • spunkyabroad
    spunkyabroad Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I'd say that definitely counts as a NSV. Congrats.
  • fitfatty88
    fitfatty88 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Now officially on day 8 without any type of fast food or foods that are made fast (sorry Starbucks and Chipotle!). Not only am I saving a bunch of money, but I'm feeling better already.
  • conklil
    conklil Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    jouttie wrote: »
    I was able to put my wedding rings back on!

How many wedding rings do you have?! Just curious...

One for each husband...duh ;)
  • VintageMatch
    VintageMatch Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    It might be simple but my first NSV is going to the gym by myself! I would always find an excuse before( some legit, some not) and I just got up this morning and told myself I know I won't go after work at 10pm so I might as well go now. :):)
  • erojoy
    erojoy Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Changing my diet, feeling my energy soar, and waking before my alarm instead of snoozing for over an hour.

Today I broke three pounds past a plateau that had haunted me since Sept 2014. I am making the right changes and feel so proud!
  • SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage
    Options
    Went to the gym in my building to do some weights and there were two young guys in there. There's never anyone else in our gym. I was intimidated and tempted to turn around and walk out but I talked myself into staying. Even though I'm still not confident in my form or ability, I was pretty proud of myself for sticking it out.
  • CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    More water, more green tea, more FUN exercise, more veggies, more sleep, more poop.

Less sugar, less cravings.

• DJ478
    DJ478 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    making it through an insanity warm up without stopping took it at my own pace but didn't stop work my way up=)
  • TheLadyBane
    TheLadyBane Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I'm now squatting 190 lbs, whoohoo!
  • hotasfire36
    hotasfire36 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    My skinny jeans came through the mail today!!!! They fit and actually looks like i should have gone a size smaller B)
  • NC_Girl
    NC_Girl Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Went out to a restaurant tonight and asked my husband if he could move the tabled at it felt so far away.....he laughed at me and said....you've lost weight - it is further away! Made me smile as I realized that he was right!
  • DianaLovesCoffee
    DianaLovesCoffee Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Got home at 10pm and only had 5,000 steps in for the day. Didn't want to but got on the treadmill and banged out 5,000 more. NSV = doing what you need to do even if you don't want to do it!
  • LazPagz
    LazPagz Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    my favourite shirt is miles too big. gutted!
  • yourradimradletshug
    yourradimradletshug Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    My work pants are loose when they were tight when I first started wearing them! I actually had to pull them up yesterday! :D
  • Stpjudge
    Stpjudge Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I went to Trader Joe's on Tuesday to pick up some fresh veggies and fruits. While I was checking out the cashier remarked that the reason I must stay so thin is because of the healthy food choices that I eat. :) Having a stranger call me "thin" was an awesome feeling.
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Options
    Pants that I bought this past Fall are too big for me.
  • amt6298
    amt6298 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    i was able to go to walmart the other day and buy my first pair of blue jeans that fit in five years no more stretch pant buying for this lady
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!