Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• canuck_OHS
    canuck_OHS Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Please add me! New to mfp and need encouragement!
  • yellowdaisy1979
    yellowdaisy1979 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    BTW..a little about me. 34, Married, Female from VA, Full time job in the healthcare industry...Trying to lose weight and make better choices for myself and family.
  • elola81
    elola81 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, too! I use MFP daily, but could use some tips and motivation :D
  • StrongAtLast
    StrongAtLast Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    always can use friends to joke around with and motivate..
  • psk2347
    psk2347 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am very active on MFP
  • roady29
    roady29 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    you can add me...could really use the support and motivation!
  • chocolatekiss5757
    chocolatekiss5757 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I do!
  • keyshiaamia167
    Options
    I need more friends. Im new here.
  • LittleMissLuluBell
    Options
    I would love some new friends on here that will comment and motivate. I've had a really rough year and have some health problems so losing weight is extra challenging for me :( I really need some people that will help cheer me along and that I can cheer along! (:

Good luck everyone!
  • chantyc1
    chantyc1 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Newbie here please add and support me thru my 60 weight loss goal (in 5 months)
  • pileofnoodles
    pileofnoodles Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I'd love some friends :smile:
  • mustbeararity
    mustbeararity Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    ADD ME!!! <3
  • lesliepelfreyniday
    Options
    I've been using MFP since September and am in search of some supportive friends who are also in need of support. Thanks!
  • adelem86
    adelem86 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm back to it now only gave up this site due to not realising I could get a support network from the community. Feel free to add me I'm regularly logging :0)
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    I'm just returning to MFP and would like more friends. A little about me. 52, married, no children, 5'7" and around 200lbs to lose.
  • sradams1
    sradams1 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Add me !
  • Lilmissk23
    Lilmissk23 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Im 23. Not got work till april due to a ankle injury (so unabke to exercise) where ill be active again. Woukd like friemds xx
  • Baz_Man
    Baz_Man Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hey all, been back for a few weeks now and things are going well. I'm 37 and enjoying it while it lasts as I turn 38 tomorrow. I work in the UK in an office so only get to exercise when I put in the effort to do it. Last year I was snacking terribly throughout the day and was also propping up the 'All day breakfast' economy a couple of times a week :s Seeing the achievements, status updates and motivation of MFP friends is really helping me stay on track so I'd be happy to be added if anyone needs an extra MFP friend,
  • ImogenPerko
    Options
    Hey all feel free to add me! I start my weigh loss journey Monday but have everything all set up till then! :D
  • mrspinky85
    mrspinky85 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. I think the more friends keep you accountable.
    Let's help each other.