Favorite lines from your favorite movies!!!

Options

Replies

• BlueEyesAllDay
    Options
    Brian "I've just got one or two things to say."
    Crowd "Tell us. Tell us both of them"
    Brian "Look, you've got it all wrong. You don't NEED to follow me! You don't NEED to follow anybody!
    You've got to think for yourselves. You're all individuals."
    Crowd "Yes, we're all individuals"
    Brian "You're all different."
    Crowd "Yes, we are all different."
    "I'm not"

Life of Brian

Bring out yer dead.....
  • myukniewicz
    myukniewicz Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    "it's time to suck today's d*ck" - Pineapple Express
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls. Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get into locked a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can. The only thing that really worried me was the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge, and I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon. - Fear an Loathing in Las Vegas

This is bat country.

I think I love you guys...
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    Options
    Amid the chaos of that day, when all I could hear was the thunder of gunshots, and all I could smell was the violence in the air, I look back and am amazed that my thoughts were so clear and true, that three words went through my mind endlessly, repeating themselves like a broken record: you're so cool, you're so cool, you're so cool. And sometimes Clarence asks me what I would have done if he had died, if that bullet had been two inches more to the left. To this, I always smile, as if I'm not going to satisfy him with a response. But I always do. I tell him of how I would want to die, but that the anguish and the want of death would fade like the stars at dawn, and that things would be much as they are now. Perhaps. Except maybe I wouldn't have named our son Elvis.

I had to come all the way from the highway and byways of Tallahassee, Florida to MotorCity, Detroit to find my true love. If you gave me a million years to ponder, I would never have guessed that true romance and Detroit would ever go together. And til this day, the events that followed all still seems like a distant dream. But the dream was real and was to change our lives forever. I kept asking Clarence why our world seemed to be collapsing and things seemed to be getting so ****ty. And he'd say, "that's the way it goes, but don't forget, it goes the other way too." That's the way romance is... Usually, that's the way it goes, but every once in awhile, it goes the other way too.

both from True Romance

you're so cool.....you're so cool
  • cng1117
    cng1117 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    "Hello Clarice." - Silence of the Lambs

"F- you, F- you, F- you, You're cool, and F- you, I'm out!"- Half Baked

"Please don't shoot the nuclear weapons!"- Broken Arrow

"That's the way it is, little bro. Do you think Tommy Lee sat around and waited for the bus? Man, he hustled. That's how come he gets to live in the Hills and pork Heather Locklear. " -- Airheads
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    Options
    How come you got a gun in space?
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    Options
    just tryin to have a little fun before I die!!!!
  • pink_and_shiny
    pink_and_shiny Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls. Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get into locked a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can. The only thing that really worried me was the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge, and I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon. - Fear an Loathing in Las Vegas

This is bat country.

Let's get down to brass tacks.How much for the ape?
  • CherryteaMT
    CherryteaMT Posts: 47
    Options
    *You can't handle the truth!
    Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Weinburg? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago, and you curse the marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall. We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to. "

LOVE THIS!!!

and "so this is what the inside of a courtroom looks like"
  • CherryteaMT
    Options
    My all time favorite will forever be:

"of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walked into mine"

:smile:

what movie is this...it reminds me "a walk to remember"
  • CherryteaMT
    Options
    anything from Forrest Gump

"I will not be ignored"....Fatal Attraction

"I carried a watermelon"

Dear Mr. Vernon, we accept the fact that we had to sacrifice a whole Saturday in detention for whatever it was we did wrong. What we did *was* wrong. But we think you're crazy to make an essay telling you who we think we are. You see us as you want to see us... In the simplest terms, in the most convenient definitions. But what we found out is that each one of us is a brain...
    Andrew Clark: ...and an athlete...
    Allison Reynolds: ...and a basket case...
    Claire Standish: ...a princess...
    John Bender: ...and a criminal...
    Brian Johnson: Does that answer your question?... Sincerely yours, the Breakfast Club.
  • corsayre8
    corsayre8 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    George Clooney in "Confessions of a Dangerous Mind"

"Jesus Christ was dead and Aline again my 34, you better get crackin"

Don't know why, but it always cracks me up.
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    "... every sperm is sacred, every sperm is good..."

"RUN AWAY!!.... RUN AWAY!!"

Yesss!!!! I confused my boss when he came into my office and said "I have a project for you..." and i screamed "RUN AWAY!! RUN AWAY!!"

LMAO!!!!!

"Look its just a flesh wound"
  • Lanfear
    Lanfear Posts: 524
    Options
    From a couple of my all time favourite films:

Alice: "My name......my name is Alice. And I remember everything."

Red Queen: "You're all going to die down here."

Alice: "How long ago have you been bitten?"
    Carlos: "Three hours."
    LJ: "What?"
    Alice: "Today's your lucky day."
    L.J.: [to Carlos] "You should have told me you were bit, motherf*cker, I'm hanging with you and *kitten*!"

Dallas: "What's your name?"
    Leeloo: "Leeloo Minai Lekarariba-Laminai-Tchai Ekbat De Sebat."
    Dallas: "Good. That... that whole thing's your name, huh? Do you have, uh... a shorter name?"
    Leeloo: "Leeloo."

Police: "Are you classified as human?"
    Dallas: "Negative, I am a meat popsicle."

Leeloo: "Leeloo Dallas mul-ti-pass."
    Dallas: "Yeah."
    Leeloo: "Mul-ti-pass."
    Dallas: "Yeah, multipass, she knows it's a multipass. Leeloo Dallas. This is my wife."
    Dallas: "We're newlyweds. Just met. You know how it is. We bumped into each other, sparks happen... "
    Dallas: "Yes, she knows it's a multipass. Anyway, we're in love."
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options
    Clerks 2-

Sexy Stud: So, where're we doin' this thing?
    Randal Graves: Oh, right inside the restaurant.
    Sexy Stud: You're kidding.
    Randal Graves: Not spacious enough?
    Sexy Stud: No, it's plenty spacious, just kinda weird, isn't it?
    Randal Graves: Kinda weird? You're in the bestiality business, dude.
    Sexy Stud: Hey, ****o, we like to call it inter-species erotica.
    Randal Graves: Intriguing.

Teen #1: You guys holding?
    Jay: ****, everything but coke, heroin and your ****.
    Teen #2: What?
    Teen #1: How 'bout a nickel bag, man?
    Jay: [singing] Oh, fifteen bucks, little man, put that **** in my hand. Nong, nong, ning-a ning-a nong nong!
    Teen #1: [to friend] He likes to sing.
  • runlorirun
    runlorirun Posts: 389
    Options
    Moulin Rouge:

Zidler: I am the evil maharajah.
    Satine: Oh Harold, no one could play him like you could.
    Zidler: No one's going to.

Cast of Spectacular, Spectacular: [singing] So exciting, we'll make them laugh, we'll make them cry. So delighting...
    The Duke: And in the end, should someone die?

Zidler: She said you make her feel "like a virgin."
    The Duke: Virgin?
    Zidler: You know, touched for the very first time.

Zombieland:
    Tallahassee: I'm not great at farewells, so uh... that'll do, pig.
    Columbus: That's the worst goodbye I've ever heard. And you stole it from a movie.

Tallahassee: [discovers Hostess truck filled with Sno-Balls] Sno-Balls? Sno-Balls? Sno Balls? Where's the ******* Twinkies?
    Columbus: I love Sno-Balls.
    Tallahassee: I hate coconut. Not the taste, consistency.
    Columbus: [eats a Sno Ball] Fresh.
    Tallahassee: Oh, this Twinkie thing, it ain't over yet.

Columbus: In those moments where you're not quite sure if the undead are really dead, dead, don't get all stingy with your bullets. I mean, one more clean shot to the head, and this lady could have avoided becoming a human Happy Meal. Woulda... coulda... shoulda.

Tallahassee: There's a box of Twinkies in that grocery store. Not just any box of Twinkies, the last box of Twinkies that anyone will enjoy in the whole universe. Believe it or not, Twinkies have an expiration date. Some day very soon, Life's little Twinkie gauge is gonna go... empty.

12 Angry Men (1957):

Juror #10: Listen to me. We're... This kid on trial here... his type, well, don't you know about them? There's a, there's a danger here. These people are dangerous. They're wild. Listen to me. Listen.

Juror #4: I have. Now sit down and don't open your mouth again.

Juror #8: It's always difficult to keep personal prejudice out of a thing like this. And wherever you run into it, prejudice always obscures the truth. I don't really know what the truth is. I don't suppose anybody will ever really know. Nine of us now seem to feel that the defendant is innocent, but we're just gambling on probabilities - we may be wrong. We may be trying to let a guilty man go free, I don't know. Nobody really can. But we have a reasonable doubt, and that's something that's very valuable in our system. No jury can declare a man guilty unless it's SURE. We nine can't understand how you three are still so sure. Maybe you can tell us.

Braveheart:

William Wallace: It's all for nothing if you don't have freedom.

William Wallace: Lower your flags and march straight back to England, stopping at every home you pass by to beg forgiveness for a hundred years of theft, rape, and murder. Do that and your men shall live. Do it not, and every one of you will die today.

Stephen: I didn't like him anyway. He wasn't right in the head.

Robert's Father: All men betray. All lose heart.
    Robert the Bruce: I don't want to lose heart! I want to believe as he does... I will never be on the wrong side again.

Ok that's all for now....
  • pink_and_shiny
    Options
    Clerks 2-

Sexy Stud: So, where're we doin' this thing?
    Randal Graves: Oh, right inside the restaurant.
    Sexy Stud: You're kidding.
    Randal Graves: Not spacious enough?
    Sexy Stud: No, it's plenty spacious, just kinda weird, isn't it?
    Randal Graves: Kinda weird? You're in the bestiality business, dude.
    Sexy Stud: Hey, ****o, we like to call it inter-species erotica.
    Randal Graves: Intriguing.

Teen #1: You guys holding?
    Jay: ****, everything but coke, heroin and your ****.
    Teen #2: What?
    Teen #1: How 'bout a nickel bag, man?
    Jay: [singing] Oh, fifteen bucks, little man, put that **** in my hand. Nong, nong, ning-a ning-a nong nong!
    Teen #1: [to friend] He likes to sing.

"You NEVER go *kitten* to mouth!!"
  • kristydi
    kristydi Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    From a couple of my all time favourite films:

Alice: "My name......my name is Alice. And I remember everything."

Red Queen: "You're all going to die down here."

Alice: "How long ago have you been bitten?"
    Carlos: "Three hours."
    LJ: "What?"
    Alice: "Today's your lucky day."
    L.J.: [to Carlos] "You should have told me you were bit, motherf*cker, I'm hanging with you and *kitten*!"

Dallas: "Good. That... that whole thing's your name, huh? Do you have, uh... a shorter name?"

Dallas: "Yeah, multipass, she knows it's a multipass. Leeloo Dallas. This is my wife."
    Dallas: "We're newlyweds. Just met. You know how it is. We bumped into each other, sparks happen... "

I say "Chick-an GOOD!" all the time!

I also say "Yer killin me Smalls!" at least once a day.

and another Serenity, because I'm a Joss fan-girl

Mal: "you wanna be the captin?"
    Jayne: "YES!""
    Mal: Well. . . Ya can't."

one more.

"I'm confused. I'm angry and I'm armed."
  • pink_and_shiny
    Options

"BIG bada boom."
  • Lanfear
    Lanfear Posts: 524
    Options
    LOL yup "Chicken GOOD" gets quoted quite a lot in our house too!

Heehee my car is called Leeloo!!! :happy:

And now for the less-grown up of my also favourite films:

Agnes: Will you read us a bedtime story?
    Gru: No.
    Agnes: Pretty please?
    Gru: The physical appearance of the please makes no difference

Mike: Roz, my tender, oozing blossom, you're looking fabulous today. Is that a new haircut? Tell me it's a new haircut. It's got to be a new haircut. New makeup? You had a lift? You had a tuck? You had something? Something has been inserted in in you that makes you look... Listen, I need a favor. Randall was working late last night out on the scare floor. I really need the key to the door he was using.
    Roz: Well, isn't that nice? But guess what? You didn't turn in your paperwork last night.
    Mike: He didn't... I... no paperwork?
    Roz: This office is now closed.
    [Roz closes the window on Mike's fingers]
    Mike: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Yeti: [Referring to despondent Sully] Aw, poor guy. I understand. It's not easy being banished. Take my buddy Bigfoot. When he was banished he fashioned an enormous diaper out of poison ivy. Wore it on his head like a tiara. Called himself "King Itchy".

Mike: Good morning, Roz, my succulent little garden snail. And who will we be scaring today?
    Roz: Wazowski! You didn't file your paperwork last night.
    Mike: Oh, that darn paperwork! Wouldn't it be easier if it all just blew away?
    Roz: Don't let it happen again.
    Mike: Yes, well, I'll try to be more careful next time.
    Roz: I'm watching you, Wazowski. Always watching. Always.
    Mike: Ooh, she's nuts.

Sid: Hey, what's your problem?
    Manny: *You're* my problem.
    Sid: Well, I think you're stressed, and that's why you eat so much. I mean, it's hard to get fat on a vegan diet.
    Manny: I'm not fat. It's all this hair. It makes me look poofy.
    Sid: Fine. You have fat hair, but when you're ready to talk, I'm here.

Sid: I don't know about you guys but we are the weirdest herd I've ever seen.

:laugh: :laugh: