WEIGHT LOSS ROCK STAR COMPETITION!! (Sign up by 11:59 5/2/11

Options

Replies

• blink1021
    blink1021 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    Team five what do ya'll think of Drop Kick Murphys? Just throwing it out there.

Obviously my posts are invisible. So just let shouts12 pick all the bickering over whats rock and whats not is a little old.:smile::smile:
  • shouts12
    shouts12 Posts: 87
    Options
    How about the Foo(d) Fighters?
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    Good morning Team DMB. I hope you are all doing well today. I know we are all going to rock it today, make the right food choices, exercise and support each other. You win, we all win.

Best wishes to all the temas. We are all in this together...... but Team DMB will win... just sayin
  • LJSpady
    LJSpady Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Team five what do ya'll think of Drop Kick Murphys? Just throwing it out there.

Obviously my posts are invisible. So just let shouts12 pick all the bickering over whats rock and whats not is a little old.:smile::smile:

EEK! I'm sorry, totally saw your posts, and I guess Ijust forgot you were team 5. I gotta run, but one of you guys should message your team captain and make sure he or she is still on board.
  • momofJandA
    momofJandA Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    OMG- you're all G.R.E.A.T- seriously- I'm sitting at my computer laughing!!! This is my new favorite thread.
    BUT. . . . I have to say my butt is looking exceptional today (Drop it like its hot)
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    Options
    OMG- you're all G.R.E.A.T- seriously- I'm sitting at my computer laughing!!! This is my new favorite thread.
    BUT. . . . I have to say my butt is looking exceptional today (Drop it like its hot)

Alright! nothing wrong with putting your best asset forward!! Have a great day.
  • SSampley
    SSampley Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    :tongue: HAHAHA I just caught up...I am sorry I was out working out...but I will say I wish everyone luck!! and have to admit the banter back and forth is pretty funny!!
  • mandijo
    mandijo Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Sounds good to me shouts12 ( on Foo(d) Fighters) That's very creative and funny, and they are in fact an AMAZING band! I'm down if everyone else is!
  • rorosaw
    rorosaw Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Sounds good to me shouts12 ( on Foo(d) Fighters) That's very creative and funny, and they are in fact an AMAZING band! I'm down if everyone else is!

I'll take that as a compliment as I came up with Foo(d) Fighters! But I let that idea go for my Team Drop It Like It's Hot!!! Let's go, Let's go!
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    Insert your own Team DMB is totally going to open up the BIG can of whoop *kitten* comment here
    >
    We are Freakin' AMAZING!!!!!
  • LJSpady
    Options
    Hey Guys! What's you favorite song by your team's band?
    Team Drop it like it's hot, I guess you can list other Snoop songs, lol.
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    Options
    Insert your own Team DMB is totally going to open up the BIG can of whoop *kitten* comment here
    >
    We are Freakin' AMAZING!!!!!

You couldn't be more right brother!! Team DMB is highly motivated and dedicated to rocking this challenge. I almost feel bad for all the other teams who aren't us. Oh, I know you all will do good as well, but still, we are gonna bring our A game, so come prepared!

Seems like some of these teams are a little quiet. Playing the slow game, huh?
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    Options
    Team DMB Roll Call:

I've seen Tdgee today, but I can't really say I have seen the rest of the crew, dream little darling, humble monkey, thisisabbie, beccala18, maggie5050,mandyash, butters, kykykenna, how are you all doing? Are you all still on this challenge? I know some of you are, but there are a few of you that I haven't heard anything from since we started. Of course, you could all be out exercising and loosing the weight, while I sit here and message people all day. That would show me, huh? Wishing you all the best. Remember, Monday is the Team Roll call, on the thread, to post your weight. Let's rock this!!

You know I am missing two of my fav MFPs.. you know who you are... it gets slow and even a lil boring without you. Tdgee and I can't do it all. LOL..

Looks like we may all be on different schedules today.
  • XxXstars9967XxX
    Options
    so i've seen soem team names and i haven't really noticed any actual rock bands? whats the deal with that?

That's what I'm TALKING about!

what happend to bands like oh idk.
    three days grace
    korn
    marilyn manson
    rammstein
    slipknot
    lamb of god
    a day to remember
    rise against
    godsmack
    tool
    stone sour
    avenged sevenfold
    mudvayne
    system of a down
    linkin park
    static x
    nine inch nails
    mindless self indulgence
    dope
    murderdolls
    paper tongues
    breaking benjamin
    trapt
    five finger death punch
    norma jean
    killswitch engage
    rob zombie
    u know ACTUAL rock bands

Those aren't "rock". The majority of those you listed are qualified as "metal", "heavy", or "screamo".
    still considered rock....goggle it

Sure, let me pull out my GOGGLEs real quick.
    so i misspelled google? big deal at least i know what actual "rock" music is....half the teams in this aren't even rock so it should be called weight loss not rock star comp....no offense to lgspady who created it :)
  • XxXstars9967XxX
    Options
    so i've seen soem team names and i haven't really noticed any actual rock bands? whats the deal with that?

That's what I'm TALKING about!

what happend to bands like oh idk.
    three days grace
    korn
    marilyn manson
    rammstein
    slipknot
    lamb of god
    a day to remember
    rise against
    godsmack
    tool
    stone sour
    avenged sevenfold
    mudvayne
    system of a down
    linkin park
    static x
    nine inch nails
    mindless self indulgence
    dope
    murderdolls
    paper tongues
    breaking benjamin
    trapt
    five finger death punch
    norma jean
    killswitch engage
    rob zombie
    u know ACTUAL rock bands

Those aren't "rock". The majority of those you listed are qualified as "metal", "heavy", or "screamo".
    still considered rock....goggle it

Sure, let me pull out my GOGGLEs real quick.
    so i misspelled google? big deal at least i know what actual "rock" music is....half the teams in this aren't even rock so it should be called weight loss not rock star comp....no offense to lgspady who created it :)
    i just don't get the whole argument over what bands are rock and what aren't it's kind of simple to tell what ones are...and GCH are rock.
  • SSampley
    SSampley Posts: 153 Member
    Options

I have to say All I wanted, Misguided Ghosts, Feeling Sorry...just to name a few :happy:
  • rorosaw
    Options

I have to say All I wanted, Misguided Ghosts, Feeling Sorry...just to name a few :happy:

You go SSampley!
  • LJSpady
    Options
    I think my favorites are ignorance and Misery Business. I I love them all though, but those are the two that are ALWAYS in my head. (Probably because my roommate is always singing them. lol)

I also love Fences.
  • mandijo
    mandijo Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    rorosaw--- I'm so sorry! I've been skimming the thread when I get the chance, and I didn't even see it. Very creative! Thanks for the idea!!
  • rorosaw
    Options
    rorosaw--- I'm so sorry! I've been skimming the thread when I get the chance, and I didn't even see it. Very creative! Thanks for the idea!!

Oh, no worries! I was just kidding, really! I'm just glad you liked the name. It's all good.