Focus T 25 Challenge

Options

Replies

• bezo321
    bezo321 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Due to some personal reasons won't be able to do my day 4 & 5. Will restart on saturday and will complete those, so at least 5 days of 1 st week.
  • bezo321
    bezo321 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I really need the support of all my exercising buddies.
  • skinny4me2be
    skinny4me2be Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Beze321 You've got this. If you want yo ucan do day 4 an5 on Saturday. No need to restart. Hang in there. YOU ARE WORTH IT!
  • tbroschinsky09
    tbroschinsky09 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    On week two of t25. Finally feeling good about myself. Putting in that hard work makes you proud of yourself that you stuck it out. You can do it. I post daily my workouts
  • skinny4me2be
    Options
    TBC today! Ugh!! Hate this one!! But getting stronger and able to do more non modified moves each time!
  • lyonjid
    lyonjid Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    skinny4me2be -totally agree! Total Body is the WORST one!!! Seriously...who can do those spider push ups besides the fitness models??!! I'll just keep modifying....
  • happyharrison2009
    Options
    I am unsure how to log the workouts in my diary. Curious to how others are logging the calories burned, or what exercise selection they are selecting from the choices provided.
  • FIRSTLADYIII
    FIRSTLADYIII Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Pushn through. ...Did alpha-3 total body circuit, behind a day. Will double up tomorrow. I have sciatica issues and just couldnt function yesterday. But I won't let it keep me down!
  • skinny4me2be
    Options
    lyonjid wrote: »
    skinny4me2be -totally agree! Total Body is the WORST one!!! Seriously...who can do those spider push ups besides the fitness models??!! I'll just keep modifying....

@lyonjid....those stupid spider push ups sux big time!!!! I modify too I figure at least I am moving!
  • KarolJohnson2127
    KarolJohnson2127 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, T25 was my first workout program I ever did after my daughter was born, and it was HARD, I was out of breath all the time and thought I was going to die half way through. Now, about 18 months later, i've gone from 220lb to 144, (i've done other stuff from Beachbody in the meanwhile), and spider pushups are not a problem anymore! You will be able to do them too, just don't give up! I wasn't able to do a single one when I started. Don't give up! Just keep modifying:-)
  • stuartwilcox33
    Options
    I would like to join. Just started the T25. 5 days in. I am actually enjoying it.

Having to follow Tanya at the moment but hope I will progress.
  • kenyainez
    kenyainez Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I lost 22 lbs with the program. I start Insanity Max 30 on Monday. Best wishes to you guys. :0) \o/
  • erinthom1984
    erinthom1984 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join!!! I just started week two. My first week I am down 6.4lbs and have lost a total of three inches cumulatively around my body!!!!
  • jam1010
    jam1010 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I will be starting T25 this monday.
  • meghannhackney
    meghannhackney Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join! I'm about to start it again
  • EricaAshley913
    EricaAshley913 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am unsure how to log the workouts in my diary. Curious to how others are logging the calories burned, or what exercise selection they are selecting from the choices provided.

There is a selection where you can add your own exercise and put your own calories burned...I have a polar watch so that lets me know how much I burn
  • lyonjid
    lyonjid Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    kenyainez wrote: »
    I lost 22 lbs with the program. I start Insanity Max 30 on Monday. Best wishes to you guys. :0) \o/

I have been looking at Insanity Max 30......let me know how you like it compared to T-25.
  • ruggedshutter
    ruggedshutter Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I started T25 last Monday. I could use a group like this, especially after this morning when I had one of those "What am I doing this" mornings :D
  • MichaeltheMarine
    MichaeltheMarine Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    Just started yesterday and my legs definitely feeling the work out!