Insanity Max 30: Starting Jan 12th

Options
Anyone else starting the challenge on Jan 12? I did T25 along with Shaun T when he did it and it was an amazing motivator. Logging in every day and seeing so many others doing it right along with me. Even days that I felt like I couldn't possibly do it seeing all of the messages from everyone else kept me going and made me accountable. Anyone else want to join me in starting this one? I lost 10 lbs and 11 inches with T25 so I am so pumped to see what I can do with this program!! Who's with me??

PS I am not a beach body coach, just looking for some other highly motivated people to do this along with me, keep each other motivated and accountable! It's crazy to say I am so excited for the pain and torture from Shaun T but I can't wait!!

Replies

• MegSommer
    MegSommer Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    I'm starting today, but I plan to check out his group since each week with this program is pretty much the same. :wink:
  • bug1114
    bug1114 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I'll join you! My package is supposed to get here on Thursday, and I plan on starting on the 12th along with Shaun T (following on facebook).
  • Tammy_Christopher
    Tammy_Christopher Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Glad to see you guys joining in. I will keep up on this thread, keep my accountable! Everyone I've seen doing this program loves it so far. So excited!
  • Bri1205
    Bri1205 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Anyone else starting the challenge on Jan 12? I did T25 along with Shaun T when he did it and it was an amazing motivator. Logging in every day and seeing so many others doing it right along with me. Even days that I felt like I couldn't possibly do it seeing all of the messages from everyone else kept me going and made me accountable. Anyone else want to join me in starting this one? I lost 10 lbs and 11 inches with T25 so I am so pumped to see what I can do with this program!! Who's with me??

PS I am not a beach body coach, just looking for some other highly motivated people to do this along with me, keep each other motivated and accountable! It's crazy to say I am so excited for the pain and torture from Shaun T but I can't wait!!

My friend has T25 and I've been wondering about getting into it, but to be honest, I'm afraid I just will not last. Are there any tips that you can offer me? I'm already doing cardio and a bit of strength training, but I'd like to try something different. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. :smile:
  • Tammy_Christopher
    Options
    [/quote]

My friend has T25 and I've been wondering about getting into it, but to be honest, I'm afraid I just will not last. Are there any tips that you can offer me? I'm already doing cardio and a bit of strength training, but I'd like to try something different. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. :smile: [/quote]

I totally loved T25. It kept me interested and it was very easy to fit 25 min into my daily routine. I noticed my feet got very sore due to all the jumping and everything so I preferred to do it barefoot. Also don't be afraid to follow the modifications. I did a lot at the beginning and was still able to get great results. Good luck to you if you start it! It's a great program!
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday with "Cardio Challenge". Not as bad as I was expecting it to be. Maxed out at 11 min and 21 sec.
  • jeremywm1977
    jeremywm1977 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    If all of the workouts are as challenging as Tabata Strength (which I tried on a whim), then I am in for a treat.......should be a fun ride.
  • Tammy_Christopher
    Options
    So excited my Insanity Max package came today. I may have to test it out "unofficially" before Monday!!
  • izu87
    izu87 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I am thinking about starting it on 10th. I do hope I'll manage to stick to it. My biggest problem is that I just give up at one point... But this one seems fun.
  • supachino1
    supachino1 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Starting T25 Monday. Looking forward to the first week soreness coming but will have to push through it
  • X_DANNIELLEA_x
    X_DANNIELLEA_x Posts: 23 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I've had a little dabble with insanity max 30 over the holidays so I'd love to join in and start it properly! I've also done t25 & love it, I didn't lose any weight but lost a few inches & gained some strength. I'll be doing it fully modified as I find if I try to keep up with the un modified version I end up injured!
  • Tammy_Christopher
    Options
    izu87 wrote: »
    I am thinking about starting it on 10th. I do hope I'll manage to stick to it. My biggest problem is that I just give up at one point... But this one seems fun.

If this one is anything like T25 I think it will be easy to stick with. Keeps you interested because you aren't just doing the same thing every day over and over. Good luck to you!!

supachino1 wrote: »
    Starting T25 Monday. Looking forward to the first week soreness coming but will have to push through it

Good luck, T25 is a great program. Embrace that pain :)
    I've had a little dabble with insanity max 30 over the holidays so I'd love to join in and start it properly! I've also done t25 & love it, I didn't lose any weight but lost a few inches & gained some strength. I'll be doing it fully modified as I find if I try to keep up with the un modified version I end up injured!

Welcome aboard! Don't worry about following modified, do what you can and enjoy it! It's not worth injury to push yourself further than what you are comfortable with. You'll keep getting stronger! Good luck to you!

• X_DANNIELLEA_x
    Options
    Can't wait to see some changes!! Enjoy the weekend all then it's game time!
  • Tammy_Christopher
    Options
    Ok everyone, get rested up today because the fun starts tomorrow ! :smiley:
  • izu87
    Options
    I started it yesterday! And I'm certainly enjoying it more than T-25 which for me was just too choreographed.

It's hard, let me tell you this. But once you've maxed out you go 'for a little bit more', and then 'a little bit more', and in the end you complete the entire video, and you have Shaun's amazing face telling you what a good job you did. Totally love this guy!

Oh, and my entire body is sore! Love it! :D
  • X_DANNIELLEA_x
    Options
    Day 1 officially done
  • X_DANNIELLEA_x
    Options
    13:20
  • bug1114
    bug1114 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Day one, 7:03. I'm exhausted!!
  • Tammy_Christopher
    Options
    Day 1 is done! Maxed out at 8:08 and I'm whooped. Looking forward to seeing what tomorrow's workout is like!

Great job getting it done early you guys!
  • izu87
    Options
    Hey mind if I add you? I'd certainly love to have some friends who are doing Max:30.