Sad day for America

Options
12346»

Replies

• Hoakiebs
    Hoakiebs Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    As you may or may not already know, TLC is going to air a show called "Here comes Honey Boo Boo" about that annoying obnoxious 4 year old "beauty queen" The show will not only feature her, but her entire dysfunctional inbred looking family as well. As an american I am embarrassed for this show to come out. I thought Operation Repo and Lizzard Lick Towing were bad enough, but this one really pushes me over the edge. I'm really starting to see why people hate us soo much.

1984 , meet Brave New World. We have met the enemy and he is us. Idiot America, it's an actual book that kinda defines US.
  • MissShancey
    MissShancey Posts: 464
    Options
    YOU BETTER REDNECKOGNIZE!!! (i literally can not stop saying this)
  • Hoakiebs
    Hoakiebs Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    ...and there is no god.
  • bikinibeliever
    bikinibeliever Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    There was a great one today where the lady basically horded herself out of her own house and had to move to an apartment, then when she went back to the house after a few weeks she said someone must have broke into the house and threw all of her *kitten* around her house because she said it wasnt that bad when she left. lol
    [/quote]

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That is some funny stuff right there! My husband had that on. I sat down to eat dinner and asked him to change it so I didn't puke! Seriously, and people wonder why I can't eat food other people prepare. Not until I can check your house and habits out. :smile:

Is TLC the station that Dance Moms is on? That show should be axed!
  • Shelgirl001
    Shelgirl001 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    I don't even have tv at my house. We watch movies or hang out on computers if we want digital entertainment. Otherwise we just go outdoors and do things together. TV isn't really worth paying for these days.
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    We could always watch to see what they eat as an example of what NOT to do
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    I am glad you didn't mention my Uncle Troy on swamp people lol

LOL
  • dhakiyya
    dhakiyya Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I searched for honey boo boo on you tube just out of curiosity. I watched one of the videos and found in highly disturbing but I'll spare you the rant as it would go on for pages. However I did find this amusing parody of 25 years later :laugh: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFwogaNPKhs
  • mtreuil
    mtreuil Posts: 6
    Options
    Yes he was. Her step father was once a famous athlete and she dated a famous athlete.
  • gkwatra
    gkwatra Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Oh, the hoarding thing ... and they really have no clue and see themselves as the victims of people trying to take their stuff away ... Honey Boo Boo ... I have no words. And everytime I watch Lizard Lick, I start getting in an agressive mood. So I stopped watching it ... :mad:
  • ellenxmariex3
    ellenxmariex3 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I will not be watching that Honey Bo Bo show. I like how in the commerical they say they aren't rednecks... I politely disagree with them.

I do watch TLC for Say Yes to the Dress and Four Weddings.... they are my secret (well, not so secret anymore) obsession.
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    This is almost as offensive as the real housewives s****. It gives me the "agressive mood".
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    I will not be watching that Honey Bo Bo show. I like how in the commerical they say they aren't rednecks... I politely disagree with them.

I do watch TLC for Say Yes to the Dress and Four Weddings.... they are my secret (well, not so secret anymore) obsession.

Wedding shows are my guilty pleasure as well. My Fair Wedding with David Tutera, Say Yes To the Dress, Four Weddings and all the wedding cake shows. I love it. :P
  • sissy56
    sissy56 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Can't believe no one's mentioned Hillbilly Handfishing yet.
  • mtaylor33557
    mtaylor33557 Posts: 542 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That is some funny stuff right there! My husband had that on. I sat down to eat dinner and asked him to change it so I didn't puke! Seriously, and people wonder why I can't eat food other people prepare. Not until I can check your house and habits out. :smile:

Is TLC the station that Dance Moms is on? That show should be axed!

It's on Lifetime...

sad sad sad that I know that...