20 pounds by Easter challenge

Options

Replies

• LeelooX2014
    LeelooX2014 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    CALIECAT wrote: »
    Good morning folks. I woke up at 2 AM and could not get back to sleep So here I am. I did go to bed early like8 pm made me a cup of coffee Jump on the scales and had a lost. I did follow my plan and ate all of my foods as suggested by Connie except Left out 1 snack. I was not hungry Yippee
    Be back later after a another nap.
    Stick with your plan. today it will pay off.
    1158260jh90v9tpld.gif
    Marie <3

Go Mairie!
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    Good morning and Happy Monday, losers!
    Welcome to all new folks, too.

Good job, Marie!!!! I know it's hard to eat that snack when you are not hungry, but you need something to keep levels steady. How's that Fitbit working out?

I am down a pound today and doing a happy dance!
    SW 240
    CW 233
    GW. 220
    Most importantly, though, is I feel strong and in control. That's what I need to move forward whether the numbers are moving or not.

I woke up at five, did a 30 min walking DVD, had breakfast, and will be heading to the gym in an hour or so for Aquazumba. It's rainy and chilly here, but I'll carry all the sunshine I need in my heart!

I hope everyone has a wonderful, productive, and mindful day.
    Just for today, stay strong!

Connie
  • gemfrire
    gemfrire Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Doing a happy dance for you Momma! :D
    Alice
  • gemfrire
    gemfrire Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    1175066wwpkhrl1s0.gif
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    gemfrire wrote: »
    Doing a happy dance for you Momma! :D
    Alice
    I can't get my fitbit to go to the page. onna go get my I pad. and try it.
    Momma

• marykate1984
    marykate1984 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    lost 1.4lbs this last week!
    for this challenge:
    SW:150
    CW:148.6
    loss of 1.4lbs!
    Woohoo! Haven't seen the scale go down in quite some time! Thank you Marie for starting this challenge!! :smiley:
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    lost 1.4lbs this last week!
    for this challenge:
    SW:150
    CW:148.6
    loss of 1.4lbs!
    Woohoo! Haven't seen the scale go down in quite some time! Thank you Marie for starting this challenge!! :smiley:

lovely to hear that mary kate. I really started this to help me and it has. Mostly I met some of the nicest people. they all seems concern And most of all we are losing.
    never never give up and I do need to be remained of that. We can all do this.
    1158260jh90v9tpld.gif
    marie <3

• EightDMB
    EightDMB Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I am 47 and my weight loss has stalled, so this challenge will help! Writing my weight publicly is very sobering!
    CW 181
    GW for Easter 161
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    EightDMB wrote: »
    Count me in! I am 47 and my weight loss has stalled, so this challenge will help! Writing my weight publicly is very sobering!
    CW 181
    GW for Easter 161

you are so welcome to our thread. Be sure and post your lost so we can celebrate with you. never never give up.. I am so wanting to get in the
    180's then 170's, 16o's, then my overall goal of 150. My 20 lb by Easter goal is 20 pounds I have already made 9.3 of those pounds so have 10.7 to go. But I did have a head start . it has not been easy but so worthy.

it is not ever too late to join. Whatever you lose just put you closer to you goal.
    <3 Marie
    1158260jh90v9tpld.gif

• MummyKate85
    MummyKate85 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon everyone! :)

I hav'nt checked in on the site for a few days, but have been logging my food and exercise on my phone app, so I have just had lots of replies to read through!
  • MummyKate85
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Does anyone here have a fitbit (I think someone does but I cant remember who it was, so sorry!) I am looking at getting one. I was looking at the fitbit zip, but the flex is on offer at a local shop for only a few pounds more than the zip. I'm just wondering if the flex is worth the extra few pounds? Its currently down from £79.99 to £53.32, but the zip is £49.99.
  • ashteinpeacock
    ashteinpeacock Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I want in! My husband will be home for good the day before Easter!
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    kate I have a zip my daughter just got it set up for me yesterday. right now it is too new for me to say. I am Thorley confuse on it. it will take me a while to learn how to operate it. I do like what all it is capable of doing.
    By the way I did missed you. But glad to see you back.
    marie <3
  • MummyKate85
    Options
    CALIECAT wrote: »
    kate I have a zip my daughter just got it set up for me yesterday. right now it is too new for me to say. I am Thorley confuse on it. it will take me a while to learn how to operate it. I do like what all it is capable of doing.
    By the way I did missed you. But glad to see you back.
    marie <3

I think they will confuse me too! I like the fact that the zip has a display, but the flex does'nt. But im not sure if the flex's other features are worth the extra few pounds? I think I am going to have to research this a little more!

Aw thank you. I have been very busy over the last few days. But the children are back at school after the weekend so I have time to sit down for a while and check the forums :)
  • MummyKate85
    Options
    Actually - I just realised the time. I need to go and collect my girls from school shortly, and then walk to go and collect my youngest son from nursery. I tracked my walk doing the same journey this morning whilst taking them, and I walked 2.5 miles! So by the time I have done the same walk again this afternoon, I will have burned quite alot of calories! I will possibly walk a bit further too, as I need to call at the shops for a few bits on my way back.
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    I want in! My husband will be home for good the day before Easter!

You are so welcome to our thread . how nice to have your husband home for good. I missed mine when he just go to get a haircut. Really I do. after 58 years I guess we have just grown on each other.
    1158260jh90v9tpld.gif

We can do it

• sparklecomet
    sparklecomet Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Afternoon everyone! I hope everyone is having a lovely day! I spent the weekend recovering from my bashed face and did a small bit of yoga. This morning I got up again at 6.30 and despite the wind and rain got out for a 3.5k run. I was extra careful with my feet so I wouldn't slip again! Even though the weather was horrible it was still a good run and I felt very proud of myself afterwards! Not weighing myself again until Thursday so here's hoping I lose some!
  • CALIECAT
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Sparkle Very brave person to get out in the wind, rain to run after a bad fall. Be lookin forward to your weigh in Thurs. I have a hunch we will be doing a happy dance with you We have had some pretty good lost being reported this morning me encluded./ I will be on ig all day.
    Hugs Marie
  • sparklecomet
    sparklecomet Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I'm glad you had a very successful weigh-in day today! It's always great motivation for the start of the week! I knew that if I didn't go for my run again this week I would stop going running in the morning. I have asthma and a sore lower back and I find that when I run often it makes them feel much better. Hopefully with running every day (and considering it like medicine) and losing weight it should help my other problems!

• CALIECAT
    Options
    Thats what they tell me. it is 39 out there now I am going to wait till it get in the 50's before
    i try to go for my walk.
    Marie