20 pounds by Easter challenge

Options
Anyone want to join me. ? I been a member here on MFP for 6 years and Have not been able to lose any weight. But stumble on this ONe One One diet and been following it for going on 3 weeks Its working for me at long last. my goal is to lose 20 lbs. by Easter. I have lost 6.8 in the first 3 weeks
Currant weight 197
Beginning weight 203.8
Total lost 6.8

See 'ya

Replies

• CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    Easter is 17 weeks away We can do it
  • blueakama
    blueakama Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your early win. Sounds like it's working for you.

There's a group for Easter "Drop 20 by Easter 2015 ~ Starts Jan. 1st" you are welcome to join us.
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/100881-drop-20-by-easter-2015-starts-jan-1st
  • CALIECAT
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Good mornings ladies and gents. there is no rules to follow just be kind and courteous
    Keep up with the high standards of MFP you are all welcome to join me.. I am just a plain old 84 year old granny. and I need strong motivation's <3 ((hugs)) . <3 Marie
  • snowflake930
    snowflake930 Posts: 2,188 Member
    Options
    Well done Marie! Finding what works for yourself is a huge motivation!
  • turtlez23
    turtlez23 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!!!!! :)
  • KateRepine
    KateRepine Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Me too!
  • CALIECAT
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Thanks and welcome Turtlez and snowflakes. glad to have you on board. like I said there is no rules here just be courteous to one and another and follow the high standards of MfP. just try to report you lost once a week. Your WI Day Mine is on Friday. I will not keep a record of it If anyone would like to keep a record of our lost by the week. You are welcome to do so. I am on the One One One diet and I have had my 3 ones 1 serving of fats for breakfast one serving of protein 1 servings of carbs
    1 serving of protein...scramble egg..... , 1servings of fat...1 T Shredded sharp cheese for my fat and for carbs ...1 tangerine for my carb ....Coffee

Easter will be here before you know it Make everyday count <3 (((hugs))) <3
    Marie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    kate Welcome (*) You will be a (*) Easter.
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I am in too Marie, I know I will be starting after Christmas seriously but it can't hurt to start now. Do you want us to weigh in each week? If so, what day is good?

SW 191.8
    CW 178.8
    GW 158.8 (20 lbs.) if I reach 160 I will be happy. :D
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    I better lose more than that by then.
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Shirley61 wrote: »
    I am in too Marie, I know I will be starting after Christmas seriously but it can't hurt to start now. Do you want us to weigh in each week? If so, what day is good?
    welcome Shirley. you and I weight in on Friday but anyday is fine with me. But would love for you to weight in once a week. I really need to lose more than 20. But I will be happy with 20 for a start/And I like the way you keep up with your weightif each person do it as they report there lost like you did.

• CALIECAT
    Options
    So if you would just post this As you post you lost. I think that would be fine. if anyone have a suggestion let us know. this is your thread lets be happy with it. here is mine I will weigh in Friday for my CW...
    SW ...196
    CW ....
    GW ....176 ................I wont to get down to 150 But that will be another challenge
    Again I want to welcome you all to this Challenge
    896041ar1erjozl6.gif
    Marie
  • wprodaniuk
    Options
    sounds like a plan...gonna try...exciting220 will put me under 200 :)
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Wonderful Wprodaniuk, So glad you join us. lets make this a Happy Easter for us old fatties.And have fun along the way/ And lets us brag on ourself when we make headways. I am calling myself the "old Fatties" not any of you.
    marie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    I am anxious to get to know all of you. real please with the turn out todayI want to Welcome all of you/ leets see some lost next week.
    Marie
  • Hana288
    Hana288 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Welcome Hana
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Good morning Mfp's
    How is the 20 lbs going. ? So far with me Just fine. hope I can find the motivations to keep it up. we go to the store this morning to get our groceries for the week.The 3 ones diet I am so glad I stumble across Her book. this is my third week on her plan.

2413736y2y4ha8y15.gif
    Marie
  • mrsmuckster
    mrsmuckster Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I'm in
    SW: 237.4
    CW: 205.2
    GW: 185 (hopefully more)
  • sunnyhlw77
    sunnyhlw77 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! Fingers crossed (and hard work) hopefully I can drop some weight! (I don't expect to lose any weight before Christmas but if I can maintain where I am during this crazy food season, I won't be disappointed).

SW: 244.5
    CW: 220
    GW: 160ish (I'm really not picky, I would be more than happy at that weight!)