Options
    12/19/14 lost 1 1/2 lbs this week
    111467.png
    I'm a Happy Bear
    marie

• turtlez23
    turtlez23 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I will be on vacation for a week so just wanted to give a heads up! I should still be logging and trying to comment on posts! :)
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Mullay wrote: »
    Hi there,

Would love to join u girls here......
    CW: 155
    GW: 135 (actual GW is 129, but even reaching 135 is huge success for me)
    I am 5'4"

Hi Mullay I see you are a new member to Mfp. You are very Welcome here Hey gang welcome our newest Member also new to MFP Mullay we have One member Barbiecat who is our expert on computors If you need any help just ask. I am sure she can find the answer for you. I know very little but have pick up a few ideals. feel free to post here anytime you want to. I am usally on here a few times a day. if you wish you can post your weiht lost any day that suits you. I do not keep a record That is up to you. I do good keeping up with myself. But so glad to have you join us and feel honor we are your first posting. Visit us often and tell us about your life.Bye for now.
    marie
    2861214uj6hvsjh8s.gif

• CALIECAT
    edited December 2014
    Options
    turtlez23 wrote: »
    I will be on vacation for a week so just wanted to give a heads up! I should still be logging and trying to comment on posts! :)

have a great vacations do your best on your Eating plans. Know it will be hard I'll be thinking of your. Yes do send us a post card
    Hugs marie

• tenpets
    tenpets Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Hello, everyone. I would love to be a part of this group! I had lost 30 lbs 5 years ago using MFP, but over the past year have put on about 15. This was because I stopped tracking and exercising. So, today I am making the choice to get back to it and lose 20 lbs by Easter.
    CW: 183.4
    Challege GW: 160

I broke my arm 3 weeks ago, so any weight lifting, push-ups, yoga using my hands for support, or wild jumping are out for quite some time. I plan to get a fitbit and start walking and doing yoga moves that don't require my arms to bear weight. I teach at a college, and our 2 week Christmas break started today. So, I have until Jan 5 to really get into a good pattern of eating right, tracking, and exercising. Happy to be here!
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    tenpets wrote: »
    Hello, everyone. I would love to be a part of this group! I had lost 30 lbs 5 years ago using MFP, but over the past year have put on about 15. This was because I stopped tracking and exercising. So, today I am making the choice to get back to it and lose 20 lbs by Easter.
    CW: 183.4
    Challege GW: 160

I broke my arm 3 weeks ago, so any weight lifting, push-ups, yoga using my hands for support, or wild jumping are out for quite some time. I plan to get a fitbit and start walking and doing yoga moves that don't require my arms to bear weight. I teach at a college, and our 2 week Christmas break started today. So, I have until Jan 5 to really get into a good pattern of eating right, tracking, and exercising. Happy to be here!
    <3<3<3
    Welcome so glad to have you. So you are a teacher, You will have to excuse my grammar, my spelling Thanks goodness for the spell check but sometime they don't know what I am trying to spell. my typing I am the worlds worst. But I love meeting new people.

Enjoy your Christmas Hoidays. 2 weeks. WOW
    733895zl8k1fkhwd.gif

• tenpets
    tenpets Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the "Welcome," Marie! :)
  • turtlez23
    turtlez23 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    CALIECAT wrote: »

have a great vacations do your best on your Eating plans. Know it will be hard I'll be thinking of your. Yes do send us a post card
    Hugs marie

Thank you! & ill try to send a E card haha.
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    SW 191.8
    CW 178.8
    GW 158.8 (20 lbs.) if I reach 160 I will be happy. :D

Hi Everyone,

I just got on the scale this morning and it wasn't pretty. :s I am up 1.2 pounds so you can add l.2 to the 178.8 and that is where I am. I am giving myself two weeks before I seriously start here after the holidays. I will keep weighing myself but might not report it until January. Keep up the good work everyone!!!! I will check in from time to time.

Shirley

• Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    dbanks80 wrote: »
    There is actually a group that is started for the 20 lbs by Easter Challenge. I did the 20 lbs by Christmas group and she started another challenge for Easter. You might want to check it out.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/100881-drop-20-by-easter-2015-starts-jan-1st

dbanks - I was also in the Christmas Challenge but backed out. I personally found it too ridged. I also did the challenges every week and since I am one of the older gals they were getting too challenging for me so I had to drop out. This challenge here is very casual and there are no Excel spreadsheets to enter. Come and join us if you would like.
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    Good Luck to you all!!!! :)
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    yesterday we had a very bad offensive Hope I am using the right word the Golden Years Thread and I reported it to MFP. and they remove her posting I hope they remove her from MFP site Don't need people like that. I also keep a close tab on this thread too and will report anyone not up to standard on their behavior. If I miss Anything please let me know or you can report it to MFP By clicking on Flag So far no problems here
    marie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    dbanks80 wrote: »
    Good Luck to you all!!!! :)

<3 you are welcome to join us. get the best of two worlds
    marie
  • misscaligreen
    misscaligreen Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    Many small things add up to big things. New routine. Every time I use the restroom i will do 10 squats. If I am drinking the amount of water I SHOULD be drinking I will be getting a lot of squats completed in a day :)
  • robynrae_1
    robynrae_1 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Why must people bring in baked goods? I know they ment to be kind, but the muffins are calling my name.
  • misscaligreen
    misscaligreen Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    robynrae_1 wrote: »
    Why must people bring in baked goods? I know they ment to be kind, but the muffins are calling my name.

The muffins will taste good temporarily but the rush you get from resisting will far outweigh the instant gratification and extra work to burn off those the calories!

• CALIECAT
    Options
    There will always be temptation out there. Got to do what best for you.
  • lalaneevens
    lalaneevens Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    im in too

• CALIECAT
    Options
    That's great glad to have you. I see you are also a new member to MFP too. . this is a great web site. They have done a tremulous job Of putting it together
    Marie
  • lalaneevens
    lalaneevens Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    i have lost 25 and im back to my old habits i need to get back on track please help