20 pounds by Easter challenge

Options

Replies

• barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,940 Member
    Options
    Hi Marie, I don't need to join your challenge, but I want to cheer for you as you follow your new eating plan.

:heart: Barbie
  • wprodaniuk
    Options
    just started last week
    SW 220
    GW 170
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    barbiecat wrote: »
    Hi Marie, I don't need to join your challenge, but I want to cheer for you as you follow your new eating plan

thanks you Barbie. that means a lot to me,
    I am still holding my breath that this is the one. I am conformable with it and I think that is very important. Gosh knows I have try a lot.I know if I follow the 3 ones I will lose weight. Let just say I have confident in it. Three weeks in a row I have lost. Thanks again for being my friends thru the years.
    hugs Marie

• CALIECAT
    Options
    wprodaniuk wrote: »
    just started last week
    SW 220
    GW 170

Welcome wprodaniuk to our little group. We will be cheering for you to reach below that 200 by Easter. Enjoy being with us.Lets go!!!!!!!!!

• CALIECAT
    Options
    Wanted to get on here befor footballs games started
    I am cooking a small turkey breast for our dinner . My husband will
    have some stove top dressing i will have a plate of non starches veggies
    My carb will be a small serving of peach cobbler
    <3 have a great day
  • turtlez23
    turtlez23 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Hi just checking in!!! I will have my weigh in day on Wednesday! I forgot to put it in last Wednesday! Hope everyone is doing well!
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Be looking for you
    Marie
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Morning Marie,

I see we have some new people, the more the merrier. I hope I lose something this week. It has been hard before the holidays. I will be spending time with my oldest daughter Kristina this week and shopping at her local market for some Christmas goodies that are German. Since I was born in Germany can't wait to see what they have.
    I will weigh in on Friday since I am not leaving until Saturday..

Good luck to everyone here !!
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    I Shirley enjoy your time with your daughter Shirley just enjoy the hoidays and get bck on in Jan. as you had plan. But try not to gain too much for you sill just have that much more to lose. I am trying to hold mine to a minimum
    I got more to lose than you.
    Hugs Marie
  • fitauntie4lyfe81
    fitauntie4lyfe81 Posts: 7 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Hi all, I'm Dira :smile: I've been on mfp on & off for a few years and I"m finally ready to stick with this healthy lifestyle. I'm in on this challenge : )

Original sw: 306
    Back on mfp 25ds sw: 293.6
    Today cw: 285.4 (weigh in day is Monday)

Hoping to be in the 280's by 12/31 so I have two weeks~~
  • Shirley61
    Options
    Welcome Dira, good luck next week on your first weigh in. You can pick the day you want and post here once a week.
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Hope you all have a very pleasant night keep in control.
  • mrsmuckster
    mrsmuckster Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I'm In
    SW: 237.4
    CW: 205.2 (12/8/14)
    GW: 185 (hopefully more)

12/15/14: 203.4
  • Shirley61
    Options
    Hello everyone, I hope we are doing well. I know this time of year can be rough but
    we only have a couple of weeks and January will be here and all goodies will be out of my house anyway. Back at it and some serious weight loss. If I can maintain until then I will be happy.
  • turtlez23
    Options
    Hi All! Just Weighing in!

SW 221.7
    CW 215.4 (12/17/14)
    GW 190 (for now)
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    turtlez23 wrote: »
    Hi All! Just Weighing in!

SW 221.7
    CW 215.4 (12/17/14)
    GW 190 (for now)
    Hey it looks good. How much have you lost looks like about wow over 6 lbs in one week. incredible Does that ever deserve a Big Happy dance
    1491870bjr3cshi8m.gif
    So proud of you I am lookin forward to you getting below 200. I just barely got out of it a few weeks ago, A great feelings you will surly reach your goal. YEAH! FOr YOU
    LETS all dance the happy dance Shake rattle and roll. you really work your plan. gonna be hard to match you dear.
    MARIE

• turtlez23
    Options
    LOL Oh no!! I'm sorry! Since starting our event I've lost 2.6lbs! Ive lost 6lbs in 30 days! I still want to do the happy dance though!! :)

Our event:
    SW 218
    CW 215.4
    GW 190

:):):)
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    LOL Oh no!! I'm sorry! Since starting our event I've lost 2.6lbs! Ive lost 6lbs in 30 days! I still want to do the happy dance though!! :)

Our event:
    SW 218
    CW 215.4
    GW 190

And you shall with all of us What do they called it when we break the 200 mark. I can't remember. but looking forward to it for youMarie

• robynrae_1
    robynrae_1 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    I would love to join, my personal goal it to be at my "wedding" weight by my aniversay which is March 20

SW/CW:227.0
    GW (for challenge):204.0
  • turtlez23
    Options
    CALIECAT wrote: »

Our event:
    SW 218
    CW 215.4
    GW 190

And you shall with all of us What do they called it when we break the 200 mark. I can't remember. but looking forward to it for youMarie

ONEDERLAND!