20 pounds by Easter challenge

Options

Replies

• CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    robynrae_1 wrote: »
    I would love to join, my personal goal it to be at my "wedding" weight by my aniversay which is March 20

SW/CW:227.0
    GW (for challenge):204.0

Wonderful we would love to have you be looking forward to you breaking that 200 mark But first to reach your challenge of 204 you can do it.,
    marie

• junkygaray
    junkygaray Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone,

I would like to join the challenge. I had a baby eight months ago and I have decided that I will not have any more, so it's time to lose weight. I need motivation for my journey. I have changed my eating habit but I have to become more active. I have four kids and it is really hard for me to get out and exercise.

SW: 220
    CW: 205
    GW: 150
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Thanks turtlez. yeah ONEDERLAND I am in it at last. and Barbie no more going over anymore for me no where but down down For all of us. Barbie is a good friend and is the best coach in the world for me. she has reach her goal within I say around 5 months losing 3 lbs a week and maintain it for more than 5 years. she would lose 3 lbs I would gain 3 lbs then lose some a rollo coastal But no more.I know this is the story of most of us. But it does not have to be that way
    Marie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    junkygaray wrote: »
    Hello Everyone,

I would like to join the challenge. I had a baby eight months ago and I have decided that I will not have any more, so it's time to lose weight. I need motivation for my journey. I have changed my eating habit but I have to become more active. I have four kids and it is really hard for me to get out and exercise.

SW: 220
    CW: 205
    GW: 150

welcome to our Thread. wow 4 kids you have a job. They should give you plenty of exercise taking care of them, But we are here for you Lets get to ONEDERLAND ONWARD

• CALIECAT
    Options
    GOOD MORNING,
    HERE IT IS HUMP DAY
    had a nice breakfast of raisin bread, cream cheese and coffee. happy as a lark
    my lunch... Bowl of Hamburger soup salad and tea
    my carb may be 2 Dried apricots
    my dinner....Hamburger steak and all the free veggies I want. No carbs for dinner tonight
    Snacks only if I need them for my blood sugar..
    my day today
    planning on searching for a design on my computer to embroidery today. first I will scroll facebook to see if I can find another free one or check my mail and see what kind they have offer today
    Finish the one I started yesterday now need to put a backing on it to make a coaster for my coffee
    1007841cl4agepdbj.gif

Marie
  • pedalpusher361
    Options
    Sign me up! I exercise 6x a week, but have not been accountable to what I am putting in my mouth. Came back to MFP today and I am jumping in with both feet!
    today 235
    by Easter 215
    Trish
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Sign me up! I exercise 6x a week, but have not been accountable to what I am putting in my mouth. Came back to MFP today and I am jumping in with both feet!
    today 235
    by Easter 215
    Trish

jump in we have several getting close to
    ONEDERLAND! I have a picrure of me in a pair of pedal pusher made before My huaband got married 58 years ago. I was a sexual thing back then or thought I was If I can find the pictures I will post it.
    Welcome abroard I just reach
    ONEDERLAND! several weeks ago. Made me want to dance the Happy Dance.
    Marie

• Toria718
    Toria718 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    im starting now :) 185.8 is my starting point 5ft6in 165 by easter :)
  • CALIECAT
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Danipatt You are so welcome. 165 sounds like a obtainable goal. you can do it. I got to watch my peas and q's if I make it.. But I am going to give it my best shot. the best ever
    marie

<3
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Great Danipatt. Wow 165 sounds good to me. you can do it. We will be cheering you on to your goal. We can do it

• CALIECAT
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Aaren't you smart Barbie
    Marie
    I want to see a picture of your lighted neckleseI tried your method but I am doing something wrong.
    Marie

• Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    PEDALPUSHER - I too exercise 6 days a week with Sunday as my rest day. Right now I am up on my weight but hopefully after the holidays I will get back to business. I will be changing my ticker also.

Marie is a good motivator. She is on a new plan and doing fantastic at losing weight.
    I hope to follow her, right now I am in maintenance mode. If I don't see some improvement after the holidays I will ask Marie about her plan. ;)
  • misscaligreen
    misscaligreen Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    Count me in :)
    Starting Weight 266
    Current Weight 239
    Goal Weight 219
    Good Luck to everyone. Stick with it and all is attainable!
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Count me in :)
    Starting Weight 266
    Current Weight 239
    Goal Weight 219
    Good Luck to everyone. Stick with it and all is attainable!

<3<3 welcome misscaligreen So glad you join us Look like you have a good start WOW. Tomorrow is my WI day Keeping my fingers cross.

• mcw1976
    mcw1976 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I lost about 70lbs in 2012, but gained back almost 50lbs after a surgery and job change. I could use some motivation to lose it again!
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    mcw1976 wrote: »
    I'm in. I lost about 70lbs in 2012, but gained back almost 50lbs after a surgery and job change. I could use some motivation to lose it again!

MCW <3<3<3 Welcome**** my maiden name was MCWhorter How Strange. yeah I needs lots of motivation. I have been going back and forth on 5 lbs for 6 years .Tired of all of this. We can do this lets go and do it. happy to have you here.
    Marie
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    There is actually a group that is started for the 20 lbs by Easter Challenge. I did the 20 lbs by Christmas group and she started another challenge for Easter. You might want to check it out.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/100881-drop-20-by-easter-2015-starts-jan-1st
  • CALIECAT
    edited December 2014
    Options
    dbanks80 wrote: »
    There is actually a group that is started for the 20 lbs by Easter Challenge. I did the 20 lbs by Christmas group and she started another challenge for Easter. You might want to check it out.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/100881-drop-20-by-easter-2015-starts-jan-1st

Why?????????????? This is a Message board for motivation and support not a group MFP do have groups tho
    Marie

• dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    There are lots more participants to support each other. I was just throwing it out there.
  • Mullay
    Options
    Hi there,

Would love to join u girls here......
    CW: 155
    GW: 135 (actual GW is 129, but even reaching 135 is huge success for me)
    I am 5'4"