20 pounds by Easter challenge

Options

Replies

• CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    Members: we would appreciate recipes, anything of interest to us Losers, love seeing pictures of your life,your Kids, your grandkids, your pets and most of all lets be friendly to one and another. And I love seeing snow pictures, We don't get much of that in Texas. One big happy family here I appreciate each and everyone of you. I imagine most of you are young enougt to be my great grankids, for sure grandkid . I do have one great great grandson. the cutest little booger Or just anything you would like to share with us.
    Lets get the first 20 lbs off by Easter And we will enjoy our life much better. I know I will
    Hugs
    marie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    w6ep3etcmw5l.jpg

My great great grandson this was made last Christmas
    Marie
  • softblondechick
    softblondechick Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Okay, I am in...

234 weight today.
    Easter is Sunday, April 5th, 2015. I will weigh 214. That is 15 weeks away.
    Options
    I'm in
    Weigh 173 , target 150 by Easter
  • CALIECAT
    Options

Okay, I am in...

234 weight today.
    Easter is Sunday, April 5th, 2015. I will weigh 214. That is 15 weeks away.

<3 (*) <3
    welcome Saflonchick !5 weeks. we can do it. glad to have you here on our discussion thread.
    hugs
    marie

• CALIECAT
    Options
    173148 wrote: »
    I'm in
    Weigh 173 , target 150 by Easter

<3 (*) <3
    hey 173148 First time I seen someone just go by a number But say that will work just fine Welcome I keep telling myself " gotta get this weight off" :D:#:o " gotta get this weight off" And by golly we can.
    hugs

• Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Hi Marie,

I just got back from a weekend at my daughter's and we went to a Christmas Market and met my other daughter there too. We had a good time and it was really cold.
    I tasted some German Schnitzel on a pretzel bun and had an Apple Toddy. I know it wasn't exactly calorie conscious but it was sooo good!

I am still maintaining until the big day and then will start taking some of this weight off.

Good luck to all!
  • misscaligreen
    misscaligreen Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    Are we supposed to be posting our weight loss now or start in January? Just wondering...
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Are we supposed to be posting our weight loss now or start in January? Just wondering...

<3 (*) <3
    Misscalureen it is strictly up to you. How you want to do it. I am not keeping any records Its is up to you. Tis is a self maintained thread. Everyone keeps their own records.
    SW
    CW
    GW .................is just fine.
    Post as often as you please and whatever day your weigh in is. For we are all anxious to hear how everyone is doing each week. Kind of a relax thread I weigh in on Friday and report it.
    Hugs
    Marie

• CALIECAT
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Hello Shirley. glad you had another good shopping day.and with your daughters too.
    <3 (*) <3
    Food sounds Good did not know what it was tho. glad you took the time to drop in. You do have a big social life.
    Hugs
    Marie
  • Toria718
    Toria718 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Sw 185.8, today I am 183.6 that is 2.2 pounds less!
  • CALIECAT
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Sw 185.8, today I am 183.6 that is 2.2 pounds less!

<3 (*) <3

Wow thats a 2.2 lost
    congraduations Danipatt WTG
    Marie

• tenpets
    tenpets Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Made a venison chili last night and it was healthy and delicious. Topped it with Cabot's 50% less fat cheese and had a few scoops with it. Stayed within my calorie goal for the day. Woot! Breakfast will be a 100 calorie whole grain English muffin with a little FF cream cheese and 2 oz of chicken. Lunch will be just like yesterdays...Yum! Dinner will be baked flounder and edamame.

Does anyone else in the group use an elliptical/cross trainer? I have an Arc cross trainer and it always seems to make my lower back very sore the next day. Does anyone else find the same problem using this type of machine?

I think I will try one of my new yoga DVDs and do ...wait for it... the OLD, OLD Richard Simmons Sweatin' to the Oldies. It really has been one DVD that helps keep me fit and is doable and fun. ;-) Have a great Tuesday, Everyone!

Becky
  • tenpets
    tenpets Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    As for pictures of family and grandkids, My picture on the left is with me in the center, holding our grandson, my daughter holding our granddaughter, my son-in-law to my right, and my husband in the back. I can't believe I am 51 and have two grandchildren! ;-p
  • meropi30
    meropi30 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in
    Options
    172.5 today
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    173148 wrote: »
    172.5 today

<3 (*) <3
    fantastic 172148 Doing great
    w.gifo.gifw.gif
    Marie

• CALIECAT
    edited December 2014
    Options
    meropi30 wrote: »
    I'm in
    Welcome to our thread
    w.gife.gifl.gifc.gifo.gifm.gife.gif

love these letters look like Christmas
    marie

• CALIECAT
    edited December 2014
    Options
    [

quote="tenpets;30630191"]As for pictures of family and grandkids, My picture on the left is with me in the center, holding our grandson, my daughter holding our granddaughter, my son-in-law to my right, and my husband in the back. I can't believe I am 51 and have two grandchildren! ;-p[/quote]

thanks Becky nice looking family.And thanks for signing your name. I have a hard time spelling and remembering the screen names of you guys.

c.gifh.gifr.gifi.gifs.gift.gifm.gifa.gifs.gif

c.gifh.gifr.gifi.gifs.gift.gifm.gifa.gifs.gif

• CALIECAT
    Options
    one of the Christmas suppose to be Merry . Having a hard time getting around on the glitter page this morning. so I am leaving it at that.
    marie