Replies

• joysalts
    joysalts Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Is it to late to join in?
  • tenpets
    tenpets Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Well, I picked myself up, dusted myself off, and started again today. Ate a healthy breakfast then went for a 5.6 mile walk at 3.5 miles per hour pace! That is 600 calories burned. Woot! Then came home and had green beans, 2% cottage cheese, and an apple for lunch. Feeling much better than after I weighed in this morning. :-)
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    joysalts wrote: »
    Is it to late to join in?

<3 (*) <3

no never too late, hop right on in the water is fine.
    looks like you might have just join MFP. Glad to have you. We love to chat so pop in as often as you can and have a nice chat while you are losing by Easter.
    Marie <3
    oh and by the way Welcome to our thread
    1200204r0sb28cuvc.gif

• lululovebaby
    Options
    Hi I soo happy I found this, it's just the motivation I need to get back on track
    Starting wieghtloss 187
    Goal167.
  • tenpets
    Options
    Does anyone know whether there is a setting to have all new posts on this thread linked to a notification on your android application, so you can read them on your phone as they come in?
  • CALIECAT
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I am glad to hear that you sounded down in the dumps a little bit this morning. Your lunch sounds good. must get me dome cottage cheese.Tenpets Is those all your kids in your profile? Nice looking bunch.
    Marie <3
    In answer to your question I have not the faintest. But surly someone here knows. I just barely know how to get on the computer
  • Abakan
    Abakan Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'd love to join your group if that's ok. I'd like to lose 12lbs to reach my goal and it would be great to do this by Easter. I've over eaten badly over the holidays and really need to knuckle down and stop eating all the chocolate that people bought me for Christmas. So starting weight 152lbs goal 140lb. I will try to check in every day and join in the general chat and hopefully get to know you all.
    Linda.
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Hi I soo happy I found this, it's just the motivation I need to get back on track
    Starting wieghtloss 187
    Goal167.[/quote

<3 (*) <3

Glad you found us to. we can do it I am having a little problems myself right now.
    I am following my plan but I am stall out. I may not be getting enough fat. in my diet
    <3 Marie
    1200204r0sb28cuvc.gif
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Abakan wrote: »
    Hi, I'd love to join your group if that's ok. I'd like to lose 12lbs to reach my goal and it would be great to do this by Easter. I've over eaten badly over the holidays and really need to knuckle down and stop eating all the chocolate that people bought me for Christmas. So starting weight 152lbs goal 140lb. I will try to check in every day and join in the general chat and hopefully get to know you all.
    Linda.
    Thanks for signing your name. We will help you get those 12 lbs off of you. and et to know you.
    1200204r0sb28cuvc.gif

marie <3

• tenpets
    Options
    CALIECAT wrote: »
    I am glad to hear that you sounded down in the dumps a little bit this morning. Your lunch sounds good. must get me dome cottage cheese.Tenpets Is those all your kids in your profile? Nice looking bunch.
    Marie <3
    In answer to your question I have not the faintest. But surly someone here knows. I just barely know how to get on the computer

Marie,
    I'm in the center, my husband is behind me, my son-in-law to my right, our daughter to my left holding our granddaughter, and I'm holding our grandson. :-)
  • ae92jay
    ae92jay Posts: 153 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    SW 167 lbs
    CW 164 lbs
    GW 144 lbs (For April 5, 2015)
    UGW 118 lbs

December 31, 2014
    January 5, 2015
    February 5, 2015
    March 5,2015
    April 5,2015
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    Just checking in with you guys. I hope everyone is getting back on track with eating and exercise. I am loving 1:1:1 so far. Eating a carb, protein, and fat at each meal is very filling and 3 meals and 2 snacks is a lot of food! I'm definitely getting a good balance as noted when food is logged in. I'm in the "green" across the board. Thanks for giving us this new book with this strategy, Marie!☺️
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Hello Connie. So glad you enjoying the 1-1-1 diet. Its the easiest one I have been on. Be easier after all the holidays meals is over. we got our family Christmas dinner to go yet. And my kids who is doing all the cooking don't cook to many non starch veggies. so come Monday morning off to the races with this plan.
    thanks for dropping by.
    Marie <3
  • LeelooX2014
    LeelooX2014 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I also got a new scale and realized my old one was showing me five freaking pounds lower! What a way to start. I've been back on my exercise wagon since the beginning of October, but the diet hasn't been all that great so the progress hasn't been stellar. I'll also be doing the last workout of the thirty day shred tomorrow which is a big accomplishment for me. I'm ready and I promise I won't disappear!
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    I'm in! I also got a new scale and realized my old one was showing me five freaking pounds lower! What a way to start. I've been back on my exercise wagon since the beginning of October, but the diet hasn't been all that great so the progress hasn't been stellar. I'll also be doing the last workout of the thirty day shred tomorrow which is a big accomplishment for me. I'm ready and I promise I won't disappear!

<3 (*) <3
    LEELOO SO GLAD TO SEE YOU JOIN US. No we don'r wont you to disappear on us.
    just want to wish you good luck on this journey.

939425cdiy8p6frc.gif

Marie <3

• CALIECAT
    Options
    2zzjay wrote: »
    SW 167 lbs
    CW 164 lbs
    UGW 118 lbs

December 31, 2014
    January 5, 2015
    February 5, 2015
    March 5,2015
    April 5,2015

<3 (*) <3

Goodness 2zzjay You have already lost 3 lbs. fantastic. glad to have you with us.
    FANTASTIC lost
    See you next week
    Marie :p

• ae92jay
    ae92jay Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    CALIECAT wrote: »
    2zzjay wrote: »
    SW 167 lbs
    CW 164 lbs
    UGW 118 lbs

December 31, 2014
    January 5, 2015
    February 5, 2015
    March 5,2015
    April 5,2015

<3 (*) <3

Goodness 2zzjay You have already lost 3 lbs. fantastic. glad to have you with us.
    FANTASTIC lost
    See you next week
    Marie :p

Thanks Marie! It has been tough, I lost 3 pounds out of 5 for the Lose 5 Pound December Challenge! I have my last weight in Dec. 31. I will be going all out to loose the last 2 pounds for the challenge by Wednesday.
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,980 Member
    Options
    :D I ordered a new scale that will come in the mail next week and I'm wondering how my weight on it will compare to the weight on my old scale that I've had for over five years. I'll let you know.
    1461351h0otf8hco5.gif

20,000 steps today---lots of dog walking in the sunshine
  • earmuff111
    earmuff111 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I just joined. I'm excited to get back on track :)
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    :D Gee 2zzjay. I do hope you make that 5 lbs by Wednesday. Then how much do you wnt lose by Easter? Good luck-Marie

<3 (*) <3
    Barbiecat. I really appreciate your Good reports you make.. Barbie I am sure you wont have an issue with it. You may have to adjust it if possible, we ave had a slew of new members here today Love it. I LOVE MEETING PEOPLE.-Marie