20 pounds by Easter challenge

Options

Replies

• Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Morning,

I got back on track yesterday until after dinner when my husband wanted a treat. I should have said no but joined him. I did do well all day but caved. I was saving those treats to take to the boat show in January for our cocktail hour to share with our friends.

I have to be strong tonight and continue on. The weigh in is Friday people and I know we are still in holiday a mood but we have to stay together and help each other.
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    sesenm311 wrote: »
    omg sounds amazing!! i'm in!!

<3 (*) <3
    we do have a bunch of amazing gals and guys too. you are so welcome to join us

<3 marie

939425cdiy8p6frc.gif

• CALIECAT
    Options
    Connie, Barbie. Alice and Shirley thank you for a fresh new start this Monday Morning
    I did not handle the holidays well the diet department. But back on track this morning. one of these days I will learn help! help!
    <3 marie
  • tenpets
    tenpets Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday, everyone! I love all the posts from our thread group and find them all very inspiring and see that we are all in this together. That's huge when you're doing something that takes time and patience. :-)

Marie, I may have to look at the 1:1:1 on the internet, as it sounds like it makes so much sense.

Well, the weather got better yesterday, so we walked for 7.68 miles! That was 900 calories burned. Hoping for a good result on Friday. We also ate well with venison fajitas, and a homemade ham and bean soup.

We'll try the yoga videos tonight.

Becky
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Becky good morning to you. and to all of your family
    my son is sending me a fit bit hope it gets here before jan. 1st so Alice my beloved daughter can get it set up for me. Alice let me wear hers Yesterday to see if it would count my steps for I walk so slow. and it did. I think if I had it on now I would get up and get to
    moving. But first ot to get dressed and have a nice 1-1-1- breakfast of scramble eggs for my protein 1 sl of raisin toast for my carbs real butter on my toast for my fat and slice tomatoes for my non-starches veggies. coffee with cream
    lets get these 20 pounds off
    hugs marie
  • DaveTimeKeeper
    DaveTimeKeeper Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    it sounds like a good diet plan,
    this starts on Jan1st and we check in weekly right?
  • amirasalem96
    Options
    I want in....
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    it sounds like a good diet plan,
    this starts on Jan1st and we check in weekly right?

<3 (*) <3

The start date is anytime. this is not any diet plan tho we may talk about the one we are on at the present time. You follow you own diet plan YOU KEEP YOUR OWN RECORD we are here to support you only. weigh in any day you choose. Very relax group. you are most welcome to join us
    - marie
    - 939425cdiy8p6frc.gif

• CALIECAT
    Options
    I want in....
    <3 (*) <3
    you are in and welcome to our thread We would like for you to sign your name or the s short name for us to called you. These MFP names are just too hard to remember besides I would like us all to be friends.
    939425cdiy8p6frc.gif
    <3 marie

• C_LO211
    C_LO211 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure I can do 20lbs by then but I would really like to try can I still join?
  • CALIECAT
    edited December 2014
    Options
    C_LO211 wrote: »
    I'm not sure I can do 20lbs by then but I would really like to try can I still join?

<3 (*) <3

you certainly may join us. Be happy to have you
    could you sign your name or the name you would like to called you by.
    <3 Marie

939425cdiy8p6frc.gif

• C_LO211
    Options
    CALIECAT wrote: »
    C_LO211 wrote: »

<3 (*) <3

you certainly may join us. Be happy to have you
    could you sign your name or the name you would like to called you by.
    <3 Marie

939425cdiy8p6frc.gif

My name is Chelsey

• CALIECAT
    Options
    Thanks Chelsey and good luck on losing you last few pounds.
  • Abakan
    Abakan Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone hope your all having a good day, great to see so many new posters.
    I didn't start my day quiet so early today as I wasn't working so didn't need to get up. Had a lovely 4 mile run the weather was very cold but sunny, have eaten good healthy food today but now I'm sitting down in front of the TV for the evening so this is the danger time for me, must be strong and not give in to the chocolates that where given me for Christmas.
    Sounds like you have the same problem as me Shirley in that after dinner is the time we give in to our cravings .
    OMG my husband has just walked in the room with the chocolates, I know I should throw them away but how can I throw away something that someone has spent their hard earned money on and given me as a present. I think we'll just have to get them eaten before new year and start afresh then.
    Good luck all, hope you have more will power than me.
    Linda.
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Linda great hearing from you.
    125421jndpxabtet.gif

Good luck on this journey with us.
    Candy is not my weakness thanks goodness
  • IrZeo
    IrZeo Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to this! I wonder how much I can lose by Easter!
  • C_LO211
    Options
    candy sugar i can't say no to it LOL
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    IrZeo wrote: »
    Looking forward to this! I wonder how much I can lose by Easter!

<3 (*) <3

just give it your best shot. it might surprise you. welcome to this fabulous group
    125421jndpxabtet.gif

<3 Marie

• Abakan
    Abakan Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Thank's Marie. I can and will do this. I lost 50lb by Christmas of 2012 and then maintained for a whole year but have slipped a little in 2014 and put 8lb back on but that's as far as I'm prepared to let it go up, I want to get down to 140lb to improve my running which I love doing.
    I hope your fitbit arrives soon they are great for helping to motivate us all to move more, I was sad when I lost mine.
  • CALIECAT
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Linda how did you lose your fitbit? you are very wise in getting a few added lbs back off before it adds up more than you want> Thanks for the feed back I love hearin from you all.
    marie<3
    125421jndpxabtet.gif