20 pounds by Easter challenge

Options

Replies

• lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    Marie.. I have you to thank, girl. I was just surfing the forums and stumbled on to Golden Years and this one. Had I not done that, I would not have found out about 1:1:1. Like you, I think this may be the lifestyle I can truly stay with because there is not anything I cannot have! You've got a good plan for the family dinner.

Nice to meet you, Alice.
    Big welcome to all new challengers!

Connie
  • lululovebaby
    Options
    Ok so I weight in this morning and I'm up probably should of done it yesterday so here's the new numbers
    Current 189
    Goal. 169
  • michele89
    michele89 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, I'd love to join in on this. My stats are 5'3/25/183lbs :-)

CW: 183
    GW: 163
    UGW: 140
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    Michele you are so welcome. Time to get real serious now. how was your Holidays. I blew Christmas day and today. But tomorrow is a new day a new week and almost a new year.SoI plan on getting back on my plan.in the morning
    <3 (*) <3
    Marie <3
    939425cdiy8p6frc.gif
  • CALIECAT
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Connie I am so glad you like 1-1-1- I am completely satisfy with plan how ever I did go overboad on it today and Christmas day. But no more.

lulu <3 (*) <3 jusr keep working your plan Lulu

Lee Loo good ideal getting rid of the junk food. smart thinking.

Thanks you all for dropping in

<3 marie

• LeelooX2014
    LeelooX2014 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Yes, it feels wasteful, but I'm glad to do it. Went to the store and got tons of salad fixins. I like a salad with a little lettuce and a lot of veg. Did good today - under calories and armed with proper foods so I don't eat junk. Hang in there guys!
  • krympmeg22
    krympmeg22 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Even though it's probably going to be hard, I would like to join in on this challenge as well. :)
    Current weight: 150 lbs
    First goal weight: 130 lbs

19, f, 5´3(1.61m)
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    krympmeg22 wrote: »
    Even though it's probably going to be hard, I would like to join in on this challenge as well. :)
    Current weight: 150 lbs
    First goal weight: 130 lbs

19, f, 5´3(1.61m)

<3 (*) <3
    losing weight is hard . a lot harder than gaining But we can do it
    939425cdiy8p6frc.gif

• JazRos82
    JazRos82 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I would love to join in!!!! I don't have any friends on here to motivate me, so anyone can feel free to add me! I want to be supported but also motivate others along their journey as well. :smiley:
  • CALIECAT
    edited December 2014
    Options
    JazRos82 wrote: »
    I would love to join in!!!! I don't have any friends on here to motivate me, so anyone can feel free to add me! I want to be supported but also motivate others along their journey as well. :smiley:

<3 (*) <3 jazros you are so welcome to join us here. we have lots of good poster here I did not handle the holidays real good. But tomorrow is a new week. A new day. And I am going to make the best of it.
    939425cdiy8p6frc.gif
    .marie

• Jennkies
    Jennkies Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I am joining a biggest loser contest in Mid-January and would actually like to lose 30 pounds. I am 5"7, CW: 180.6 and GW is 150. I would absolutely love the support on my newsfeed, from a strong support group of friends. so if you are active and looking to lose, even through the challenges we face, feel free to add me!
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Jenngles wrote: »
    I am joining a biggest loser contest in Mid-January and would actually like to lose 30 pounds. I am 5"7, CW: 180.6 and GW is 150. I would absolutely love the support on my newsfeed, from a strong support group of friends. so if you are active and looking to lose, even through the challenges we face, feel free to add me!

<3 (*) <3 Feel free to join us here <3 marie
    939425cdiy8p6frc.gif

• ahazlewood1
    Options
    Hello, How do I join this 20 by Easter group? I can't see a "join" button anywhere.
    Thx!
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Hello, How do I join this 20 by Easter group? I can't see a "join" button anywhere.
    Thx!

This not a group . it is a thread and everyone is welcome. Just start posting and you are in you do not have to join anything. .I understand there is a group that you do have to join But I do not know how you find them
    You are more than welcome here, just start posting <3 marie
    939425cdiy8p6frc.gif

• barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,980 Member
    Options
    :D The temperatures are down to almost freezing so I'm wearing extra layers this morning when I walk the dogs. This is one of the ways I keep active every day and it makes a huge difference in my weight, health, and sense of well being.

Have a great day.

The reason most people fail instead of succeed is that they trade what they want the MOST for what they want at the MOMENT.
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    Good morning, all!
    After breakfast I am heading to the gym for my Aquazumba class.
    Barbie, I love being active, too. Stay warm!
    I hope all of you have a wonderful, productive day! We can do this!
    Connie
  • jessiemjporter
    jessiemjporter Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Count me in!! my birthday is March 28th and would love to drop 20lbs.
    SW: 207lbs
    CW: 178lbs
    Hope to be between 154-160 by my BD.
    Good Luck all!!~~
  • gemfrire
    gemfrire Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday morning! Back to work and back to much needed routine. I need to get back on track after using all of my weekly points (I am a WW'er) plus some over the weekend!
    Connie - aquazumba sounds like fun! Someday I will have the nerve to put this body back in a swimsuit!
    Here is my thought for today - No Matter What happened yesterday, today is a new day, a new start and a new opportunity to shine.
    549tozxh8xyg.jpg
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Count me in!! my birthday is March 28th and would love to drop 20lbs.
    SW: 207lbs
    CW: 178lbs
    Hope to be between 154-160 by my BD.
    Good Luck all!!~~

<3 (*) <3

Jessie so glad to have you join us. we will be pulling for you to lose those 20 pounds by your birthday have a wonderful journey with us

939425cdiy8p6frc.gif
    <3 Marie

• sesenm311
    sesenm311 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    omg sounds amazing!! i'm in!!