20 pounds by Easter challenge

Options

Replies

• CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    Welcome mrs muckdter Nice to met you.
    my name is Marie and I been a member of MFP for 6 years have stayed the same with give or take 2 to 3 lbs. every since But 2 weeks ao I stumble on a eating plan that I am happy with and comfortable with and its working. 185 is a good goal for you. After that if you feel like you want to lose more and I am sure you do. We will have to start another 20 lbs. challenge. you have already came a long way, Congratulations And the best of luck
    Marie
  • turtlez23
    turtlez23 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Is there a way to save this thread so I can go back to it periodically without losing it? **New to forums**
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    yes there is. But I don't know how to explain it. When you have the thread you want click on it by using the star in your favorites. Maybe someone else can explain it better hope so iam not new here but I just dumb on the computer. Sorry
    Marie.
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Marie, I will try and explain how to keep this thread. If you notice at the top of the thread on the right hand side there is a white star just click on the star and will turn yellow. Then when you go to Recent Discussions click on the dark star and your thread should be there. Do this with all threads that you want to save. Hope this helps
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Thank you Shirley. I do have something work out on my computer. I did not know of the white star I just click on the Yellow Star on my left and it add to my favorite and I usually rename it I am so glad you follow me here. I am having a nice day.
    made me a Mexican cobb salad for lunch. got the ideal from Kraft web site
    MARIE
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Having a bowl of ostmeal for breakfast and good morning to you all

2460995iqf6cwynhv.png
    Be back late
    Marie

• CALIECAT
    edited December 2014
    Options
    My lunch was a big salad with lots of free veggies with black beans for my protein and 1/2 avocado for my fat. 3 dried prumes for my carb
    Dinner will be hamburger patty and free veggies/ tea. No carbs
    marie
  • Shirley61
    Options
    Good to see you are having some healthy fats today with your avocado. You are doing great keeping the carbs down.

I am trying to get on track but having a hard time. I will weigh in on Friday and see if I lost any. This time of year is so hard.
  • CALIECAT
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I love your tree. I found a free gingerbread pirate embroidery design today . So I have something to work on tomorrow. I have a collar I want to put a new design on so that may be my project.
    I am anxious for Friday too. But I do not expect to loose much.. But whose knows. I am still gong ho. I do so want to lose 20 lbs by Easter.
    Take care my dear friend
    Marie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Hopefully everyone is following your plan to lose 20 lbs by Easter/ I am still on course. And working my plan hard to achieved my goal. No one but me can do it for me. you guys give me the motivations to stick with it. Tomorrow is my Weigh in day.
    Good luck to everyone.
    Marie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    I found this browsing
    Carbs are carbs and fats are fats what more do you have to know. Eat both in moderation.
  • Shirley61
    Options
    Good luck Marie tomorrow with your weigh in as everyone else on here.

I am also weighing in tomorrow.

Love the pirate!
  • CALIECAT
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Lets keep our fingers cross
    Is anybody else weighing in tomorrow?
    Marie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    My lost for this week. <3 .5 That make 7.5 lbs on the 3 one's diet
  • ama3387
    ama3387 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
    Sw-220.6
    Cw-210.0
    Gw-150.0
    I weigh in on Mondays so the Cw is from 12/8
  • Shirley61
    Options
    SW 191.8
    CW 178.8
    GW 158.8 (20 lbs.) if I reach 160 I will be happy. :D

Sorry to say I stayed the same. I will be checking in here on Fridays, that's a good day for me. I think I will be struggling the rest of this month due to Christmas coming. Maybe next week I will some loss. I am still exercising 6 days a week so it doesn't creep up too much.
  • CBaumgardner7
    CBaumgardner7 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!!! I would love to jump in and do this with everyone!!! I have just started back to exercising and watching my weight due to some health issues and looking into gastric sleeve surgery. I have to lose 30lbs prior to the surgery so this will help me!

Starting weight: 275
    CW: 272.2

Will be weighing in tomorrow. Have a dr appt later so I will get a sneak peak! :smiley:
  • CALIECAT
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Welcome C. Baumgardner ana Ama. so glad you 2 join us. I do have one more request if you could sign your name that you would like us to Called you that would help a lot My memory is not as sharp as it used to be But I do think I can remember you Ama. Lets show them we can do it. and by the way Baumgardner you are looking good with your lost

Ama what a good start you got. Anxious to see how we all look At Easter do take pictures love'em

Shirley we both stay pretty much the same. Got to watch my 3 ones;s a little closer I bought a package of dried plums and they were so good I went overboard of them.
    Marie
  • JenHul
    JenHul Posts: 358 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    This sounds good!
    SW 153
    CW 148
    GW 128 (-20lbs by Easter)
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Good morning Jenhul and you are very welcome. this is a very relax challenge. you keep your own record But we will support you all the way to Easter you post as often as you wish.Just make yourself at home
    hugs
    Marie