jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Angelina Jolie
    Tom Cruise
    saw someone mention Jessica Biel, totally forgot about her
  • casey12105
    casey12105 Posts: 293
    Options
    Tom Cruise, Cameron Diaz, Taylor Swift (she looks like an alien, or a bad anime drawing)
  • kellylou1367
    kellylou1367 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    David Beckham....YUK!
  • wewon
    wewon Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Paris Hilton.
  • alicia826
    alicia826 Posts: 51
    Options
    rosie o'donnell

BAHAHAHAHA!
  • ambie35
    ambie35 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    What did it for me for Robert Pattinson.....in the second movie......they have all those ripped tanned werewolves shirtless the ENTIRE movie....and then stupidly someone had the idea......"hey! Let's get the pasty white vampire take his shirt off at the end of the movie...great idea!!" UMMMM NO!! I know that he took his shirt off so he could "reveal" himself sparkling and all that, but REALLY....did you have to do that to us........I never thought he was the most attractive man, but that ruined him even more....

I found him perfectly sexy until that terrible moment.

Nicholas Cage is also on my hate list. If ANYONE finds him sexy its a crime.
    Don't find Angelina Jolie as hot as she used to be.
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    Poor celebrities!

I don't find many people attractive. I only really like Eric Bana, David Tennant, Paul Gross, the guy who is Sylar in Heroes and John Simm.
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    Ha! This reminds me of the episode of "The Office" when they debated whether Hilary Swank was hot or not.

My picks for fugly are Cameron Diaz and Renee Zellwegger... dropped as babies...... on their faces....

that episode is SO funny! and i agree, brad pitt is probably the one i always agree with. he's just not hot.
  • taiyola
    taiyola Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Agreeing with Robbert Pattinson!

Johnny Depp.

:noway:
  • bmontgomery87
    bmontgomery87 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    good lord. came in to post Robert Pattinson . Good to know that a lot of other people don't find him attractive either.

I agree with johnny depp as well ^^
  • bmontgomery87
    bmontgomery87 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    01.jpg
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    Robert Pattinson is NASTY and jennifer Lopez

right!?
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    01.jpg

transvestite donkey witch LOL
  • jbond80
    jbond80 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I have a few on my list. lol :happy:

First up are the guys.............
    1. George Clooney.
    2. John Travolta. (But he's a good actor)
    3. Robert Patterson
    Second up the girls..................
    1. Angelina Jolie
    2. Hilary Swank
    3. Cameron Diaz.
  • TheKatzMeow77
    Options
    Gwyneth Paltrow
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    Cameron Diaz.

Agreed. She only looked good in Something about Mary and the Mask.
  • Adelphia
    Adelphia Posts: 176
    Options
    I've just received the news that somewhere, someone in the world finds Nicholas Cage sexy. I-I don't know how to handle this.

Not attracted to Taylor Swift. Like, at all. I know some people who are completely in love with her, but she's... I don't know, she's like one of those dolls on stands you buy at some dying old lady's garage sale. Only she sings.

None of the Kardashians are hot, either. I don't understand the attraction to talentless people with money. :noway:
  • Pangea250
    Pangea250 Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    I find several unattractive but here are a few that I just can't understand. I don't get America's fascination...

1. Ben Affleck
    2. George Clooney
    3. Vin Diesel

yuk, yuk and yuk!
    But Vin Diesel is all about the voice. I'd let that man whisper sweet nothings into my ear all night long. Hooooey, someone get me a cold glass of water! :blushing:
  • iheartralphie
    iheartralphie Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Can't stand to look at Nick Cage or Daniel Craig. Cage always has his mouth open. ALWAYS.

LMAO!! He does!!!
  • ejmcam
    ejmcam Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I was going to say Robert pattison also! I dont get the attraction. I dont think his chick kristen stewart is all that attractive either.