"Hot" celebrities that you find unattractive

Options

Replies

• fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    I'm not gonna lie... I had google Robert Pattison... did know who he was! haha... I guess that's a good thing?

Yay for you!
    I agree! Who the heck is Robert Pattison? I'm an American and I don't even know who he is!!

Probably because he's English!
  • Adelphia
    Adelphia Posts: 176
    Options
    Gwyneth Paltrow
    This. She was hot in Iron Man for maybe five minutes... until she was completely overshadowed by Scarlett Johansen (that's her name, right?). :laugh:
  • Pangea250
    Pangea250 Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    01.jpg
    OMG ROTFLMAO! Wil-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-lbur!
  • Adelphia
    Options
    I was going to say Robert pattison also! I dont get the attraction. I dont think his chick kristen stewart is all that attractive either.
    Her lack of facial expression is the ultimate turn-off.
    Happy: :indifferent:
    Sad: :indifferent:
    Puppy died: :indifferent:
    Mid-orgasm: :indifferent:
  • fteale
    Options
    Gwyneth Paltrow
    This. She was hot in Iron Man for maybe five minutes... until she was completely overshadowed by Scarlett Johansen (that's her name, right?). :laugh:

I totally don't see the appeal in Scarlet Johanssen.
  • Froggy1976
    Froggy1976 Posts: 472
    Options
    I find several unattractive but here are a few that I just can't understand. I don't get America's fascination...

1. Ben Affleck
    2. George Clooney
    3. Vin Diesel

yuk, yuk and yuk!
    Agree with the first two but Vin Diesel is hot! The only reason I watched XXX.
  • Meganne1982
    Meganne1982 Posts: 451
    Options
    Orlando Bloom and Leonardo Dicaprio- I know they're "hot", but I don't get it.

Then on the other hand I'm particularly attracted to stars who are "not hot"- Seth Rogan is my love, but when he got more in shape I found him less attractive... And Simon Pegg. I'm kinda in love with Simon Pegg.
  • iheartralphie
    iheartralphie Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    yea not all that into Angelina.

Nicki Minaj

oooh I agree with Nicki Minaj... she always has that *****y look on her face! Maybe she would be cuter without it.
  • fteale
    Options
    I find several unattractive but here are a few that I just can't understand. I don't get America's fascination...

1. Ben Affleck
    2. George Clooney
    3. Vin Diesel

yuk, yuk and yuk!

Vin Diesel is only hot if you have no eyes. Or ears.
  • Adelphia
    Options

1. Ben Affleck
    2. George Clooney
    3. Vin Diesel

yuk, yuk and yuk!

Vin Diesel is only hot if you have no eyes. Or ears.
    ^^^ pretty much.
  • iheartralphie
    Options
    Omigosh- I thought I was the only one! I can't stand Patinson or Cameron Diaz. Blech!

I also think that though she is in fab. shape I just don't get the fuss over Jessica Biel. (JT finally figured out he can do better!)

I guess I have weird tastes though- always a fan of the young Ethan Hawke, Ed Norton,....total crush on Winona Rider and Natalie Portman and I know they aren't everyone's bag. Eye of the Beholder I suppose...

Natalie Portman is beautiful! She has such a pretty face! even when she shaved her head for that one movie...
  • TheKatzMeow77
    Options

Then on the other hand I'm particularly attracted to stars who are "not hot"- Seth Rogan is my love, but when he got more in shape I found him less attractive... And Simon Pegg. I'm kinda in love with Simon Pegg.

I am attracted to stars that are not concidered "hot" too. I am completely in love with Matthew Perry!! love that man!! :love:
  • Pangea250
    Pangea250 Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    Agreement. Her husband is a big hottie though. I get the "siamese cat" impression from Fergie.

I agree. Like this?
    jocelyn-wildenstein.jpg
  • iheartralphie
    Options
    Well i for one think Jessica Alba is pretty!

But bleh Brit Spears
    Anne Hathaway
    Scarlett johansson

Anne Hathaway is creepy looking. Like a coked out deer in headlights.
  • MissO﹠A
    MissO﹠A Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    I had to go look up Robert Pattison. Shows how "not with it" I am. I was like. "Oh, THAT guy. He'd definitely make a pretty girl."

Seconding Gwyneth. I don't understand what people find attractive about her. I do have a rude nickname for her which I won't share. Also, Sarah Jessica Parker -- to even include her in this topic is an insult to the others.

Can I have me some Gerard Butler though? Daaaaaamn. *goes to open a window*
  • Meganne1982
    Meganne1982 Posts: 451
    Options

I am attracted to stars that are not concidered "hot" too. I am completely in love with Matthew Perry!! love that man!! :love:

Oooh! I agree with that one too! Matthew Perry is ADORABLE :)
  • iheartralphie
    Options
    01.jpg

transvestite donkey witch LOL

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • TheKatzMeow77
    Options
    I had to go look up Robert Pattison. Shows how "not with it" I am. I was like. "Oh, THAT guy. He'd definitely make a pretty girl."

Seconding Gwyneth. I don't understand what people find attractive about her. I do have a rude nickname for her which I won't share. Also, Sarah Jessica Parker -- to even include her in this topic is an insult to the others.

Can I have me some Gerard Butler though? Daaaaaamn. *goes to open a window*

ok, so now i must know this rude nick name lol and I tatally agree with Gerard Butler yuuuuummmmyyyy!! :smooched:
  • VegGrrl
    VegGrrl Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Robert Pattinson
    Justin Timberlake
    Usher
    Bieber (wouldn't think he's cute even if I was 10 years old)
    Most rock stars
    Most actresses
    Most models (male and female)

Just give me Michael Fassbender in jeans and a wet tank top and I am happy. :love:
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Another vote for
    Orlando Bloom
    Vin Diesel