"Hot" celebrities that you find unattractive

Options

Replies

• MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    Brad Pitt, highly unattractive. He looks like a hobo for the most part. Sorry ladies.
    Russell Brand. I can't take his face seriously. He looks like he smells.
    Mario Lopez, I don't like men who are prettier than me.
  • bethrs
    bethrs Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    Robert Pattinson
    Justin Timberlake
    Usher
    Bieber (wouldn't think he's cute even if I was 10 years old)
    Most rock stars
    Most actresses
    Most models (male and female)

Just give me Michael Fassbender in jeans and a wet tank top and I am happy. :love:

Who is this Michael Fassbender you speak of?
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Interesting to me how like 90% of the comments in this thread are all from females.

Anway, I can't really think of anyone that is considered HOT that I find UNATTRACTIVE. Sure there are people I don't like and people I that I feel are over hyped.......but unattractive?..... I just can't think of one right now. I guess I'll have to think on it! haha

btw, I'm surprised with the Gweneth Paltrow comments. To me she is one of the most beautiful people...ever (and I'm really not that into blondes.) *shrug*
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    Can't stand to look at Nick Cage or Daniel Craig. Cage always has his mouth open. ALWAYS.

s220091417.jpg
  • jamiesgotagun
    jamiesgotagun Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    Agreement. Her husband is a big hottie though. I get the "siamese cat" impression from Fergie.

I agree. Like this?
    jocelyn-wildenstein.jpg

WTH is that????????????
  • MissAnjy
    Options
    Here's another one .... Channing Tatum!
  • TheKatzMeow77
    Options
    Brad Pitt, highly unattractive. He looks like a hobo for the most part. Sorry ladies.

all i can think of when someone mentions Mario Lopez is greasy AC Slater with Acid washed high waisted parachute Jeans from his Saved By the Bell day's ewwww :noway:
  • bethrs
    Options

When I read this I immediately thought - "Wow, she's smelled Russell Brand - it must be bad!" Then I realized you meant he looks as though he would smell. I'm still laughing to myself.
  • wonnder1
    wonnder1 Posts: 460
    Options
    angelina-jolie-103007-0002.jpg
    That is so not pretty.

1251405805_alexander_skarsgard1alexander_skarsgard2.jpg

if you have to pick one....hmmmm....
    robert-pattinson-first-photo-shoot.jpg
    hard choice....
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Can't stand to look at Nick Cage or Daniel Craig. Cage always has his mouth open. ALWAYS.

Hmm, Daniel Craig as James Bond is sort of my goal body.
    Hey, a boy can dream, can't he?
    Options

Hmm, Daniel Craig as James Bond is sort of my goal body.
    Hey, a boy can dream, can't he?

Dream Shream..you can do it Tas.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I've never found Brad Pitt attractive.
  • lilac01
    lilac01 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I love Robert Pattison love Meghan Fox because some people say I look a little like her. I don't really find any celebrity unattractive.
  • bethrs
    Options
    What is the second pic under the pile of poo- won't show here- and since I had to view the poo I demand to know the comparisson.
  • bethrs
    Options
    angelina-jolie-103007-0002.jpg
    That is so not pretty.

1251405805_alexander_skarsgard1alexander_skarsgard2.jpg

if you have to pick one....hmmmm....
    robert-pattinson-first-photo-shoot.jpg
    hard choice....

Are you saying that eric the vampire is a tough choice compared to dog poo? He is certainly the prettiest vamp of all time.
  • basschick38
    basschick38 Posts: 12
    Options
    Angelina Jolie is the worst! I think she is so unattractive and all her movies are the same. I also don't care for Jack Black (how does he get all those parts normally given to cute dudes?) or Paris Hilton (rich and interesting are not the same thing)....and that goofy Will Ferrell. lol
  • MissAnjy
    Options
    Russell has his own Brand, lol
    Options
    Angelina Jolie is the worst! I think she is so unattractive and all her movies are the same. I also don't care for Jack Black (how does he get all those parts normally given to cute dudes?) or Paris Hilton (rich and interesting are not the same thing)....and that goofy Will Ferrell. lol

...I don't think Jack Black or Will Ferrell have ever been widely known as "hot" celebrities.
  • MissO﹠A
    MissO﹠A Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    First, Gerard Butler is mentioned (sorry, I had to throw some goodness into the mix) and now a picture of Alexander Skarsgård has been posted. This thread is going way off topic. XD

*goes to open more windows*

Eric the Vampire is the only blonde actor I've thought was mega-super "C'ing the P's" hot.
  • IamOnMywayNow
    IamOnMywayNow Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I agree on all the fugs!!! But I will give the ladies some HOT eye candy to get all the ugliness out of your mind :)

jared-leto.gif

Gerard_Butler.jpg