20 pounds by Easter challenge

Options

Replies

• Sunnyfarm
    Sunnyfarm Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    is it too late to join? i want to take part in this too! im confident i can lose at least 10 pounds with will power

Welcome. We are all just doing our best by exercising and tracking calories. No pressure. Just don't quit. (*)

• beckibelgium
    beckibelgium Posts: 235 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Weigh in day for me
    Start 13st 1
    Current 12st 13
    Target 11st 9
  • sparklecomet
    sparklecomet Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    My gosh chilly run this morning. It was about 1'c this morning when I went for my run! I was lucky though since my friends who live on the west coast (of Ireland) were telling me it was snowing when they got up this morning! Ireland isn't very good at handling snow so there is no way I'd be able to go run in it, especially after bashing my face last week. =) Hoping to see some loss this Thursday but I'm aware that I might not get much because I didn't have a great eating week last week. This week I'm focusing on eating better and staying under my calories!

I hope everyone is having a great Tuesday!
  • msjohnson426
    msjohnson426 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    SW: 192
    CW:186.8
    GW:170

I hope I can do this :)
  • msjohnson426
    msjohnson426 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Sunnyfarm wrote: »
    is it too late to join? i want to take part in this too! im confident i can lose at least 10 pounds with will power

Welcome. We are all just doing our best by exercising and tracking calories. No pressure. Just don't quit. (*)

Its never too late welcome :)
  • bkelly30
    bkelly30 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Good day everyone!! Just saw this and said "IM IN" I wanted to add a challenge to my current plan and this seems Fantastic!!
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    bkelly30 wrote: »
    Good day everyone!! Just saw this and said "IM IN" I wanted to add a challenge to my current plan and this seems Fantastic!!

939425cdiy8p6frc.gif
    Bkelly You are so welcome to join this fantastic group.
    They are all doing a wonderful job. love seeing this lost being reported.
    <3 Marie

• CALIECAT
    Options
    SW: 192
    CW:186.8
    GW:170

I hope I can do this :)
    Msjohnson look like you are doing it great lost you got going, Keep it up.939425cdiy8p6frc.gif
    <3 Marie

• CALIECAT
    Options

<3<3<3
    My gosh chilly run this morning. It was about 1'c this morning when I went for my run! I was lucky though since my friends who live on the west coast (of Ireland) were telling me it was snowing when they got up this morning! Ireland isn't very good at handling snow so there is no way I'd be able to go run in it, especially after bashing my face last week. =) Hoping to see some loss this Thursday but I'm aware that I might not get much because I didn't have a great eating week last week. This week I'm focusing on eating better and staying under my calories!

I hope everyone is having a great Tuesday!

Sparkle you be careful out there. . Looking forward to your Thursday weigh in How are you feeling from your fall you had last week.?
    <3 MARIE

• CALIECAT
    Options
    Weigh in day for me
    Start 13st 1
    Current 12st 13
    Target 11st 9
    Becki I do not know how to read your numbers but presumed you a lost. Coagulations Dear.
    <3 Marie

• CALIECAT
    Options
    ola130 wrote: »
    Hi,I am Vickie I would like to join
    SW: 240
    CW: 238
    GW: 220
    <3 (*) <3
    vickie you are so welome to join our great group of Losers.939425cdiy8p6frc.gif
    <3 Marie
  • gemfrire
    gemfrire Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Back to work today...enjoyed a 3 day weekend and another one coming up! Stayed up too late watching the Buckeyes - but so worth it!
    Everyone is doing great - keep going! Come Easter we will all have shed our extra pounds and emerge as beautiful butterflies!
    Alice
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    gemfrire wrote: »
    Oh yea...Buckeyes!
    I just met my step goal for today...5,322!
    Alice whoopee

• CALIECAT
    Options
    I havent lost any weight since the end of December, during holidays I did indulge alittle, I guess I shouldn't be to upset, at least I weigh the same. Maybe later this week I will show a lose.
    <3<3<3

Janice do not despaired it happens to the best of us even I just went thru a spell of not losing. just don't GIVE up NEVRE NEVER GIVE UP
    <3 MARIE

• CALIECAT
    Options
    Arkie_Ali wrote: »
    Just started my T25 videos again tonight (never finished the program before). I'm worn out, but now I feel so much better after a long day!
    NICE TO HAVE THAT GREAT FEELING.
    KEEP IT UP
    <3 MARIE
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    ldystraz wrote: »
    I have used MFP in the past and tracked everything. I lost 30lbs almost 2 years ago. I put 12 back on and currently want to loose another 40lbs. I'm sure this is attainable but need to find my motivation. My husband and I are planning a get away after Easter so it would be awesome to loose 20 by Easter. So tonight I joined this group and logged everything that I ate today. Now I need to get my motivation to get moving. My husband works night shift so I will do some exercising after I get my children to bed. I can do this!!! Can't wait to read everyone's progress and get excited when I see what I am capable of! One question how do you all stay motivated? I do get discouraged easily when I slip up

sw208

gw165

IDYSTRAZ you can do this, You certainly came to the right place.

<3 Marie

939425cdiy8p6frc.gif

• redneck_princess1687
    Options
    I'm in! Started *again* on New Years and am down 7 pounds as of today. But I will gladly join!
  • redneck_princess1687
    Options
    Arkie_Ali wrote: »
    Just started my T25 videos again tonight (never finished the program before). I'm worn out, but now I feel so much better after a long day!

@Arkie_Ali‌ I love the T25... It is really hard but it makes me feel so good even just barely getting through one workout. Keep it up!
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Never too late to join this group of loser
    939425cdiy8p6frc.gif
    <3 Marie

• lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    Good morning, losers!
    Looks like everyone is on the right track as there were losers having a loss recorded yesterday. Let's not forget that just getting through the day on plan (whichever yours may be) is a NSV in itself!

This is a no gym day for me so I have done a walking DVD and had breakfast. It's rainy again today but I still plan to get out and go to the store to pick up a few things and that will get some more walking in.

I hope everyone has a wonderful, productive, and mindful day.
    Just for today, stay strong!

Connie