And uk peeps?

Options

Replies

• Mswack78
    Mswack78 Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Cheltenham and fitness and toning are my goals with maybe a 1/2 stone loss if I'm lucky ☺️☺️
  • scrumhalf7
    scrumhalf7 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    scrumhalf7 wrote: »
    Leeds
    Been gone from here a while but just starting insanity and wanted to see other peoples experiences with it and maybe share mine.

Ur nuts I did the 1st day and died

Could hardly walk by day 4 but easing off a little now!!
  • beckibelgium
    beckibelgium Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    mrswack78 wrote: »
    Cheltenham and fitness and toning are my goals with maybe a 1/2 stone loss if I'm lucky ☺️☺️

Lol fitness is on my list of things to achieve aswell but gotta get some weight off 1st x
  • TheDoughnutTheif
    TheDoughnutTheif Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    This seems like the right place to ask since I don't want to open a tab and figure it out for myself. What is a Stone? #MURICA
  • ellamarie3
    Options
    JackKopCh wrote: »
    Manchester and I want to lose a few more pounds :blush:

Not far from me! I live in sunny Cheshire
  • beckibelgium
    Options
    This seems like the right place to ask since I don't want to open a tab and figure it out for myself. What is a Stone? #MURICA

14lbs
    6.35kg
  • beckibelgium
    Options
    Any1 else getting snow? We got abit here in Bristol but nothing to write home about x
  • ellamarie3
    Options
    No snow here yet, fingers crossed for it though! My little boy loves it ❤️
  • beckibelgium
    Options
    ellamarie3 wrote: »

My lil man was 2 last time we had it properly he's excited about the possibility of it snowing overnight and waking up to it lol x
  • WhiteCollar83
    WhiteCollar83 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Nothing in London...I'm hoping it stays that way, snow makes my job a nightmare
  • ellamarie3
    Options
    Aww how old is he now? We had snow the other week but not much atall the rain took most of it and left it Icy!! My little boys four so will be very excited to play in snow. ❤️
  • beckibelgium
    Options
    Nothing in London...I'm hoping it stays that way, snow makes my job a nightmare

I wouldn't be able to get to work if it's bad would take me hours to walk, but the thought of a snow day with my ill man is nice lol, last time we had loads in Bristol I lived a 45 min walk away so no excuses not to get in :( but I was slimmer and healthier then lol
  • beckibelgium
    Options
    Aww how old is he now? We had snow the other week but not much atall the rain took most of it and left it Icy!! My little boys four so will be very excited to play in snow. ❤️

Aww my little mans 4 aswell 5 in June it's a good age he's asking for a brother or sister now tho :/ may be able to convince him a cat will do for now haha x
  • brayman1701d
    brayman1701d Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    london and im looking to lose 7 stone total. I just want to look and feel better about myself.
  • scrumhalf7
    scrumhalf7 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Dont want snow in Bristol. Down there next week with work.
  • Silvara_11
    Silvara_11 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I'm from London and I need to lose 2 stone (including the one I gained last year when I took a holiday from MFP)!!
  • Noogynoogs
    Noogynoogs Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    Wales
  • beckibelgium
    Options
    london and im looking to lose 7 stone total. I just want to look and feel better about myself.

Feeling better in yourself is a brilliant reason to do it, good luck I'm sure Ull smash it u are a hero after all :)
  • beckibelgium
    Options
    scrumhalf7 wrote: »
    Dont want snow in Bristol. Down there next week with work.

Lol we get it for a few days then the rain washes it and my good mood away
  • beckibelgium
    Options
    Silvara_11 wrote: »
    I'm from London and I need to lose 2 stone (including the one I gained last year when I took a holiday from MFP)!!

I've put on a stone in 7 months but been off MFP for a year and abit