Replies

• believeinme0430
    believeinme0430 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Congrats!!
  • caramon29
    caramon29 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Wow congratulations! Inspiring. Have a big mountain to climb myself and the doubt is lurking nearby if it can be done at all......
  • corbinskiii
    corbinskiii Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    CourtzzD wrote: »
    formy3boys wrote: »
    I've just started the process of trying to lose the same amount of weight and I'm so inspired by your success! Any workout tips? You wrote that you used an elliptical; how long were your workouts? Did you implement any other kinds of exercise?

I run on it 6 days a week for 30-45 minutes usually. I also do yoga and I'm going to add weight training for the last leg :-)

Wow! I am so inspired by you! My story is very similar to yours and I have about the same amount of weight to lose as you have. I can't even imagine writing a success story post. Congratulations!
    Anyway, I've been trying to figure out what to do for exercise and I think I was making it too complicated. I do yoga Monday and Wednesday every week and I was looking to do something else Tuesday Thursday but I had no idea what. I thought it had to be high impact to make a difference. 45min on the elliptical I can do! Did you find you plateaued after a while? Did you push hard or do intervals or just peddle at a steady rate? Please tell me more!

I definitely started slow and but I pushed myself to go as hard as I could even if it was only for 2 minutes before returning to a slower speed, now I always try to move as fast as I can on it, I (somehow) hit no plateaus so far but am very fearful of them lol.
  • cmfruin2012
    cmfruin2012 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Fantastic transformation -- keep up the good work!
  • tolkat
    tolkat Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. A true inspiration
  • Beanogirl
    Beanogirl Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. You look wonderful!
  • mikeshockley
    mikeshockley Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    That's fandamntastic!!!
  • thefinest416
    thefinest416 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Just phenomenal! It'd be cool to see a video of your food prep! I'm kind of lost when it comes to that!
  • corbinskiii
    Options
    Awesome job! Just phenomenal! It'd be cool to see a video of your food prep! I'm kind of lost when it comes to that!

Message me and I'll give you a detailed breakdown of what a typical Prep looks like for me :-) it's easy!
  • adoreme214
    adoreme214 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. I'm so proud of you. I'm inspired to do and stop thinking or talking about this lifestyle change.
  • dmdougan
    dmdougan Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Great job, maybe this will be my year!!
  • OlgaGetsFit
    OlgaGetsFit Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I cried. ..thank you for sharing and congratulations keep going!
  • shaunsmoot
    shaunsmoot Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    WOWZERS! Truly an inspiration! Gives me the much needed motivation to lose 25lbs. You're awesome! Keep up the great work! :D
  • royston_ashby
    royston_ashby Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Well done!!! I've lost 70kg in 18months and I know how hard it can be at times to stick and work towards your goals

Great achievement
  • tblosingit
    Options
    You go girl
  • yvette2lose
    yvette2lose Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Great Job!
  • corbinskiii
    Options
    adoreme214 wrote: »
    You look amazing. I'm so proud of you. I'm inspired to do and stop thinking or talking about this lifestyle change.

You've got this girl!!
  • rabbyduby
    rabbyduby Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    congrats, awesome job
  • corbinskiii
    Options
    Thank you :)
  • Krock83
    Krock83 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    What a great example! You look wonderful.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!