What's for supper???

Options

Replies

• mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    I made spicy chicken empanadas with fried leeks, garlic and cottage cheese. It was really good and my first time trying them.
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Tonight was going to be a big mess of leftover chicken & veggies, lentils, quinoa, and a creamy sauce that's basically a simple roux + chicken stock, but instead I'm going to have that for lunch and eat a tub of Campbell's chicken & Chardonnay soup instead. We're sooooo low on groceries... thank goodness tomorrow's payday!
  • andielyn
    andielyn Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I discovered this Moroccan chickpea stew recipe a few months ago and it's fantastic! We have it regularly now. Best thing, it's from Myrecipes.com and you can log it on MFP directly from the recipe! LOVE this feature!!
  • MaryCS62
    MaryCS62 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    parmesan lemon tilapia, roasted spaghetti squash with homemade (tomato) gravy, possibly some rice or polenta, salad.
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Options
    High protein, low carb tuna bowl (29 gm protein!)

1/2 haas avocado sliced into chunks
    1/3 cucumber, cut into chunks
    1/3 cup grape or cherry tomatoes
    1/2 cup sugar snap peas (raw)
    1/2 cup clover, alfalfa or other type of sprouts (raw)
    1 can (5.3 oz) albacore tuna, drained
    2 Tbsp Newman's Light Lime dressing.

Enjoy!
  • spatdi
    spatdi Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I prepped my dinner before leaving for work this morning. Don't know how to upload my picture, but it's Tilapia, whole green beans(frozen), and par cooked quartered baby red potatoes. Sprayed with olive oil and sprinkled with Paul Prudhomme's salmon seasoning and a bit of dill on the potatoes. I'll add some leftover steamed carrots to round it out, but a salad would work too.
    When I get home from work, I'll start the oven and slide it in. Bake for about 30 minutes@3:50 while I change my clothes and say hello to my pets.....and dinners ready!
  • troutrouter
    Options
    Boneless, skinless chicken thigh, asparagus, and yukon gold potatoes - all grilled.
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Options
    Lunch. Potato and 3 cheese pierogies. Yum!
    16102225319_a300b5f12e_c.jpg
  • larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    Options
    Tonight I grilled bacon, BBQ turkey/turkey sausage burgers, sweet potato and onion slices. Also had green beans. Everything was real good. I used the parchment paper on the electric grill for the first time. It worked. Cleanup was much faster.

wqlkb44k9ruy.jpg

kmufki6oxure.jpg

• NewMeSM75
    NewMeSM75 Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    larrodarro wrote: »
    Tonight I grilled bacon, BBQ turkey/turkey sausage burgers, sweet potato and onion slices. Also had green beans. Everything was real good. I used the parchment paper on the electric grill for the first time. It worked. Cleanup was much faster.

I've never heard of that. That's pretty cool! I'm going to try that.
  • obladioblada2
    obladioblada2 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've stewed pork with vegetables that I had in the fridge and also potato with sesame and cumin. ficw9s1qsn8u.jpg
  • Tionne31
    Tionne31 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    This is the first time in week's that I have absolutely no idea lol. I didn't meal prep over the weekend like I usually do and as such I ran out on yesterday and so I am very much winging lunch and dinner tonight.
  • Lisajohnston
    Lisajohnston Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Tonight Haddock and I'm unsure what we will have with it.
  • NewMeSM75
    NewMeSM75 Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    Chicken leg quarters; roasted squash and sliced grilled green tomatoes. =)
  • twitch82
    twitch82 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Tonight we're having flank steak with a soy-mustard sauce, balsamic mushrooms & onions, and a cupcake, for my son's birthday.
  • FitWarrior7
    FitWarrior7 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    NY strip steak and asparagus.
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    Grilled chicken and steamed broccoli. Not because it's the Dieter's Special, but because I actually like it. Tons of spice on the chicken, lots of delicious vinegar and hickory salt on the broccoli, oh lord I am hungry and it's barely 3:30.
  • larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    Options
    BBQ turkey/turkey sausage burgers with bacon, cheese, onion and a dill pickle on the side. Also had mixed & stir-fry veggies. Then Angel food cake with Lite Cool Whip and strawberries. The burgers were even better tonight. It must have been the pickle. I forgot it last night.

z04qh1pnwrhh.jpg

3gfa5fxw385h.jpg

• timothyweaver2014
    timothyweaver2014 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Turkey kielbasa with onions and peppers over some rice
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    Tuna sandwich, cup of homemade blackeyed peas w/veggies, and a few tortilla chips.

dqazy8g60zyo.jpg