"4 Weeks Team Challenge" - Join me ;) Jan 17 to febr 13 Just before Valentine's Day

Options

Replies

• GingerbreadCandy
    GingerbreadCandy Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    emrogers wrote: »
    Charityn12 wrote: »
    I was thinking about making groups of 8, keep some stats. We have to log daily and report our day. I like posting pictures of meals and get ideas about healthy options. If you use your pc just add "img" inside brackets before the link and close it same way just add a slash "/" before img

I love graphic stuff, it impresses our retinas and of course motivation will be up :)
    If anybody got ideas to organize ourselves better please share them with me. We will need 2 persons in charge of each of your groups. The more involved we are in this, the less time we will have for that cookie ;)

I think we should honestly create a group so all of us to this point can join today and tomorrow so we can be up an running by Saturday. We can still keep your idea of several group "leads" and we can decide that when we officially create the group. Coming here and trying to find this forum will be difficult and annoying after a while and we can all post on the group etc. The group leaders can then keep they're teammates stats etc and they can report them back weekly whenever we weight in, etc.
    just some thoughts
    Elce

I agree on this one. Also, in the group we can make different threads for each team. So the teams can discuss and support and motivate each other. That is the point of having teams, right?
  • GingerbreadCandy
    GingerbreadCandy Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Charityn12 wrote: »
    mommyvo23 wrote: »
    Pick me! Pick me! I want to play ;) Please let me know if there is anything else I need to do...thanks!
    You are funny :p okay, I am making more groups but today is deadline.
    I will need volunteers in each group to keep their stats pleeease?

I am really sorry but I won't realistically be able to do that this time around. :( Maybe for the next round?
  • ekhuffman
    ekhuffman Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! Do we do anything to join?
  • rainamilling427
    Options
    Im in!
  • rainamilling427
    Options
    How do we join a team?
  • Charityn12
    Options
    @Gingerbreadcandy
    I hope somebody in your group can do this, is just few minutes one day a week to update stats.

• kimberly031304
    Options
    I'm ready!!!
  • FenTiger89
    FenTiger89 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join?
  • Charityn12
    Options
    just click there
    click_zpse8ad7b80.png
  • Ruthpg484
    Options
    Count me in!

Hello all, I'm trying this app once again. It seems like I can't stay motivated and hopefully this help. Feel free to add me, need all the encouragement and support I can get.
  • Ruthpg484
    Options
    Do we share our weight in weekly?
  • krissyrey
    krissyrey Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    how do I join?
  • mckelkel
    mckelkel Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • Charityn12
    Options
    One more thing, there should be 1 or 2 persons per group committed to be in charge of the stats, I made the charts with the names ready to be filled with the information that the members of your team will give you.

So, there should be volunteers in each group that can do this. Come on! we want to lose weight but we can't devote few minutes one day of the week to update the progress of our team? I feel a little disappointed that nobody yet offered to do this for your teams. I will wait until tonight and if I don't hear from at least one person from every team, the team will be dismissed. I am sorry but good things don't come easy in life, we have to work for them. We have struggled so much all these years trying to lose weight, and having a group that can support us will be great, we can work a little bit for that right? Goods things don't come easy in life.

I hope to hear from you guys.
  • bakingforlife
    bakingforlife Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    im in starting sat .
  • drdwngfan
    drdwngfan Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I would like to join up too.
  • uniongirl2012
    uniongirl2012 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • Charityn12
    Options
    I have 7 teams and will make new ones with the people that are asking to join the challenge only if one of you volunteer to be in charge of the stats of the team, I will send all the tools you need, you just need to update numbers.
    Thank you!
  • kristaoquin
    kristaoquin Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm joining and I'll volunteer to keep stats if you still need someone :smile: