Military diet?!?

Options
2»

Replies

• AliceDark
    AliceDark Posts: 3,886 Member
    Options
    This wouldn't be quite so stupid with another name. (It would still be stupid, but not mind-numbingly so). When my BF talks about the Marines, he mentions gallons of milk, peanut butter on waffles (he was underweight) and a gunnery sergeant who used to eat creatine by the scoop.
  • clambert1273
    clambert1273 Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    AliceDark wrote: »
    This wouldn't be quite so stupid with another name. (It would still be stupid, but not mind-numbingly so). When my BF talks about the Marines, he mentions gallons of milk, peanut butter on waffles (he was underweight) and a gunnery sergeant who used to eat creatine by the scoop.

yeah... we aren't known for dieting in the military... we do too much during the day... ALWAYS eating lol
  • GingerbreadCandy
    GingerbreadCandy Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    No seriously. What the hell does any of this have to do with Military? O.o

they are just running out of names now...
  • AliceManning88
    AliceManning88 Posts: 5 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
  • Iwishyouwell
    Iwishyouwell Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    OH! So they just repackaged the old "3 Day Diet" into the "Military Diet"?

Lawd. The hungriest I've ever been in my life was trying to get through that diet.
  • jkal1979
    jkal1979 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    It used to be called the Mayo Clinic Diet and the Fax Diet back in the 70's and 80's.

• nikd31
    nikd31 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've attempted this so called "diet" once for the fun of it... I couldn't make it past day 2, I had the shakes really bad and headaches.
  • MeanderingMammal
    MeanderingMammal Posts: 7,866 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    has anyone tried this diet?

3000 cals per day, train lots :) Oh yes
    Pros

Four meals per day and getting paid to do lots of training. Uniform is a very popular attire at times.
    cons?

Gunnery instructors, and I'm not good with authority...
  • williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member
    Options
    What do you do with the other half of the banana? How do you store half a banana? Seriously, I'm asking.

Duh! In the freezer with the tuna flavored ice cream ;)
  • Roxiegirl2008
    Roxiegirl2008 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    I have never heard of "the military diet" and my husband is in the military and I work on a base. HMM....