For the first time ever I wore a bikini to a friends pool party (NSV).

Options
2»

Replies

• LauraSav97
    LauraSav97 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    How flippin awesome is that? I love it and wish you much success in your weight loss.
    AmyJM76 wrote: »
    Wonderful story! beautifully written! You are a rockstar!

Thank you so much! :blush::smile:
    That is big! And tbh, if your friends had made negative comments, I would have suggested that you lose another few hundred pounds right away.

Those few hundred pounds being my friends? ahahah yeah they're lovely people.
  • chill3568
    chill3568 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I think this is a big victory! Thanks for sharing!
  • donkeypoop
    donkeypoop Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome and inspiring!! I hope someday I will be in that position! :)
  • LauraSav97
    Options
    chill3568 wrote: »
    I think this is a big victory! Thanks for sharing!

Thank you!!!
    donkeypoop wrote: »
    Thats awesome and inspiring!! I hope someday I will be in that position! :)

Aww schucks! ahaha I'm sure you'll make it there!!! :)
  • PammieSuzyQ
    PammieSuzyQ Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    LauraSav97 wrote: »

Thank you so much! That's so sweet! Aaa thank you, I've always been interested in writing so I guess it's just natural for me to write in detail! Do magazines really accept stories like this? I might check it out! Thank you! Yes, confidence, the way you hold yourself and the way you think about yourself, really are the most important things!
    Thank you so much! You're too kind! :blush::smile:
    I'm not so much kind as I am honest honey. :) And Yes I do; share it with a trusted teacher, (because I'm not a teacher even though I can spot good writing), ask them for any pointers they'd like to give, and then look over the teen mags to see which ones take stories. I'm guessing more than several do, I think I'd check American Girl first.

• LauraSav97
    Options
    LauraSav97 wrote: »

Thank you so much! That's so sweet! Aaa thank you, I've always been interested in writing so I guess it's just natural for me to write in detail! Do magazines really accept stories like this? I might check it out! Thank you! Yes, confidence, the way you hold yourself and the way you think about yourself, really are the most important things!
    Thank you so much! You're too kind! :blush::smile:
    I'm not so much kind as I am honest honey. :) And Yes I do; share it with a trusted teacher, (because I'm not a teacher even though I can spot good writing), ask them for any pointers they'd like to give, and then look over the teen mags to see which ones take stories. I'm guessing more than several do, I think I'd check American Girl first.

ahh! thank you! I do have a lovely teacher who would really be helpful with stuff like that (and who has already suggested I try submitting stuff to websites before) I'll check it out! Thank you so much! You're so sweet! :)
  • bindynz
    bindynz Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    That is awesome, well done ! :)
  • LauraSav97
    Options
    bindynz wrote: »
    That is awesome, well done ! :)

Thank you! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!