Unexpected results of weight loss

Options

Replies

• cookmtn
    cookmtn Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    cookmtn wrote: »
    1. Having my underwear fall down my hips to be saved by the crotch of my jeans. Thanks goodness I wasn't wearing a dress!

2. Shopping in my closet, trying on a skirt that I had gotten too big for, and realizing I missed my window of opportunity!

3.My husband posted a picture of me from a year ago when I was at my heaviest and instead of crying at how fat I was, I was happy realizing I'm no longer there.

Ahum mine is a bit embarrassing.
    Going into the hot whirlpool to work out and started to jump around and could just grab my bikini pants before it dropped off.
    Lazy me and dont wanted to waste any time walking back home to change i waited till nobody was there anymore. sitting relaxing and such...when i was alone i started to work out very fast to get my exercising done...while i was holding my bikini pants with one hand.
    :(

Hahaha, that's me exactly!
  • Zenexercise
    Zenexercise Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    1. Having my underwear fall down my hips to be saved by the crotch of my jeans. Thanks goodness I wasn't wearing a dress!

2. Shopping in my closet, trying on a skirt that I had gotten too big for, and realizing I missed my window of opportunity!

3.My husband posted a picture of me from a year ago when I was at my heaviest and instead of crying at how fat I was, I was happy realizing I'm no longer there.

Going into the hot whirlpool to work out and started to jump around and could just grab my bikini pants before it dropped off.
    Lazy me and dont wanted to waste any time walking back home to change i waited till nobody was there anymore. sitting relaxing and such...when i was alone i started to work out very fast to get my exercising done...while i was holding my bikini pants with one hand.

Me too! :o
    had not realized that water would weight down the loose bikini.
  • krysmuree
    krysmuree Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    You all are inspiring; thank you for sharing the good, the bad and the ugly. :) I can't wait to eventually share one of my own. This really should get "Sticky" status.
  • BWBTrish
    BWBTrish Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options

Me too! :o
    had not realized that water would weight down the loose bikini.

lol me either
    of course i had the change of clothes sizes, my wedding ring etc. But this was just comical.
    And i hide it very well i just pretended to have my hand in my side was part of the exercise..while holding my pants. Walking back home afterwards i was laughing at myself.
  • nutellew
    nutellew Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    This thread is amazing. I'm looking forward to experiencing some of them myself ;)
  • losingles
    losingles Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Awesome thread and so inspiring! I'm down over 40 pounds with a lot more to go, but I am also experiencing the cold thing and fitting into booths without a struggle amazes me. I can't wait for the chub rub to disappear! Thanks everyone for sharing your successes. They give me so much to look forward to! <3
  • v_cowley
    v_cowley Posts: 70 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
  • Holla4mom
    Holla4mom Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    This one made me cry. When my husband of 18 years picked me up for the first time. I'll never forget it. : )
    This just made ME cry, lol.

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!