Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Post here if you want more friends!

Replies

• gamesandgains
    gamesandgains Posts: 640 Member
    Jenngles wrote: »
    Frriiieeennddss!!!!!!!!! In all honesty, I want friends that I can be honest with. I have a really good group of people that support me moderately (some support a lot better than others).. I can't express myself very openly because I feel like most of the friends don't approve of having struggles or not doing hardcore exercises 5-7 days a week. I am tired of having no comments on my posts, and only a few likes, when i support consistently! I know there are more people out there that I can be honest with!! I have a 120 day streak and Im very active. 5"7, 180.6 pounds currently, GW is 150. Thanks :smiley:

Fr sent
  • ohh ohh pick me! i wanna be your friend!
  • agal129
    agal129 Posts: 215 Member
    I'm open to more friends who complete and share their diaries!
  • MandyLion76
    MandyLion76 Posts: 45 Member
    I am always happy to make new friends!
  • Jacleepin
    Jacleepin Posts: 48 Member
    Hi. I'm down 50 pounds with 65 to go. :) Is Love to have more friends to motivate, support, and build up. We're better together! I live in Houston.
  • mdhealy
    mdhealy Posts: 15
    froma1 wrote: »
    add me!
    I don't know how to add, in either to slow with technology, or my phone is a mess. I can't find the add option.
  • jadumz
    jadumz Posts: 80 Member
    edited January 2015
    How on earth do you add people from the app? Tons of weight to shift, come help me, please and thanks
  • therocpile wrote: »
    Post a reply below if you want people to add you, Let's keep each other motivated and on the right track!!

Anyone is welcome to add me!!!

• ksm747
    ksm747 Posts: 8 Member
    Anyone, feel free to add me. thx
  • Lost 55 lbs so far, need to lose another 55. Doing a lot of weight lifting these days. Definitely looking for new friends :)
  • Msheather33544
    Msheather33544 Posts: 19 Member
    Posted 10 pages back, still want friends :)
  • Add please looking for motivated individuals like myself. Im 195 trying to maintain my weight and get shredded yeee!!
  • farzz
    farzz Posts: 2 Member
    Feel free to add me I'm always looking for new friends
  • Looking for new friends to keep me motivated! Please feel free to add !
  • lushy20
    lushy20 Posts: 215 Member
    I have been on mfp for around 5 years I am only starting up again and seems some of my friends are no longer active. Would love to have more friends for motivation by seeing how well you are all doing. :smile:
  • I'm a horrible MFP friend :(
  • Gl3nnIV
    Gl3nnIV Posts: 4 Member
    Feel free to add me, male or female to help keep me motivated! I'm on a 3 month journey to get fit again.
  • kirstycecilia
    kirstycecilia Posts: 30 Member
    Would love to have more friends on here- I think success is a lot more likely if you have people to cheer you on!
  • looking for a woman who will give me sexual favors for every 10lbs i lose :) and I'll return the favor for every 5 she loses...fair?
  • Hi,

Looking for new friends to help keep me motivated!

I'm looking to lose around 3 stone, (short and stocky lad!) and raise my fitness levels to compete in Tough Mudder Yorkshire in August of this year.

Cheers,

Mark.