Looking for calorie free meals!!!!

Options

Replies

• giantrobot_powerlifting
    Options
    I'd like to find me free calories personally. I guess the axiom holds true "no free lunch."
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    celery dipped in cocaine
  • Aemely
    Aemely Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Kimgrey94 wrote: »
    anyone know any yummy calorie free meals???

What is your calorie goal each day? Are you logging your meals and exercise with MFP? If so, you don't need to worry about "calorie-free meals" because you just have to fit your meals into your calorie budget. Plus, you can exercise to gain more calories in your budget!

Use MyFitnessPal (MFP) to log calories in and calories out. Click Goals > Change Goals > Guided, Continue, enter in your accurate information and realistic goal weight, and click Update Profile. MFP will give you good information on how many calories you should eat each day to safely lose weight. Good luck! :)

Goals Link: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/account/my_goals
    BMI Calculator: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/tools/bmi-calculator
    BMR Calculator: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/tools/bmr-calculator

19507081.png
  • Lexicpt
    Lexicpt Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Technically, not even diet soda is calorie-free.
  • Ja_ja_jakeya
    Ja_ja_jakeya Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Food is fuel! Learn to have a functional relationship with food. You wouldn't drive your car without gas so don't try to "drive" your body without calories!
  • maggikal117
    Options
    xsnookumsx wrote: »
    Hate to say it but think only zero calorie things are diet pops, water, maybe some salad but not sure about that as hate the stuff, but I don't honestly know of any solid foods that have zero calories.
    Nah ah! Pickles! have 0 calories lol (kosher ones at least)
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    LOL water...
  • maggikal117
    Options
    salembambi wrote: »
    celery dipped in cocaine
    LMAO
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    There are no calorie free foods. Even the ones that say 0 calories on the label actually have some calories; they just get to round down if it's less than 5.

What's your calorie goal?
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    OP - how do you plan on living eating these calorie free meals…???
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m9w4wlktXY1ro2d43.gif
  • Maleficent0241
    Maleficent0241 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Hate to say it but think only zero calorie things are diet pops, water, maybe some salad but not sure about that as hate the stuff, but I don't honestly know of any solid foods that have zero calories
    My Claussen kosher dill spears are 5 calories per spear, sorry to disappoint but pickles have calories too.

OP, please eat.
  • rcottonrph1
    rcottonrph1 Posts: 60
    edited January 2015
    Options
    You're joking, right? Food has calories. Your body needs calories. Why would you want a zero calorie meal, or even a zero calorie snack?? Forgive me, but that sounds nuts....
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Hate to say it but think only zero calorie things are diet pops, water, maybe some salad but not sure about that as hate the stuff, but I don't honestly know of any solid foods that have zero calories.

Although they don't have many calories, they still do. They just fall under the amount required to be reported.
  • FatFreeFrolicking
    FatFreeFrolicking Posts: 4,252 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    This is great…

OP: Hate to burst your bubble but all foods have calories. Except water.
  • candacefausset
    candacefausset Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    emily_stew wrote: »
    Not to be rude, OP, but do you actually know what a calorie is? And how your body works to use/burn calories?
    TRUE STORY- My grandparents think that calories do not exist in meats or fats because they confuse the word calories with carbohydrates. They claim that you cannot gain weight if you eat only meat and butter, they say they eat about a pound of butter between them a day. But I think of course, that is mistaken and they only eat one stick between the two of them a day. Still way too much of course but I digress. All of this coming from a 70+ year old man who weighs about 300 pounds and his equally heavy wife who butters his muffins and feeds him baked potatoes slathered in more butter for lunch. I love my grandparents but they are NUTS. Too many people are hugely misinformed on nutritional matters.
  • ibellazzack
    ibellazzack Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Green tea is about the only thing other than water and lettuce. Everhthing has calories, just focus on burning more than you eat
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Green tea is about the only thing other than water and lettuce. Everhthing has calories, just focus on burning more than you eat

Lettuce has calories.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

Lettuce has calories.

So does green tea