You're on death row. What's your last meal request?

Options

Replies

• knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    A major shellfish buffet! Shrimp, crab, oysters, scallops and every other shellfish that I've forgotten! I'm allergic so I'd probably die before I hit the chair but I'd go out happy! :bigsmile:
  • angel_eyes17
    angel_eyes17 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Fillet Mignon with a blue cheese crown, garlic mashed potatoes, house salad with blue cheese and chocolate thunder from down under from Outback. (I'm actually having this meal tomorrow as a mommy's day celebration) :happy: It's my favorite.
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    All you can eat SUSHI (surprise, surprise! hahaha)

and for dessert

CHEESECAKE (surprise,surprise!) hahahahaha.

my two major weaknesses.

I'd wash it down with a rye and coke ...or 10.
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    Like 10lbs of beef jerky? lol Does that count.
  • Contrary03
    Contrary03 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I don't like questions like this...LOL Makes me hungry for bad food:)... BUT, i would have to say~ Ribeye Steak, with a Lobster (the whole darn thing, not just the tail)... with melted butter OFCOURSE! Some pasta from Carraba's piled high with an order of their fried Calamari. For dessert?...A large cannoli dipped in chocolate and to drink?... A bottle of Captain Morgan's spiced rum and some coke. Aaaah! Only in a perfect world~ Thanks for the question...pure torture!:sad:
  • SageGoddess320
    SageGoddess320 Posts: 2,589 Member
    Options
    MMMM......cheese pizza with ranch dressing :love:
  • xXAlana21Xx
    xXAlana21Xx Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    i would have to say... premium lobster, the best wine, baked potatoes, gourmet chocolate (the fancy kind with samples of chocolates from all over the world), cheesecake, fudge,.... oh i think i better stop now...
  • Ladydi1982
    Ladydi1982 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I would choose a huge bowl of my mom's stuffing, mashed potatoes & gravy. But knowing it was my last meal, I would also request a bottle of Grey Goose & do shots til I pass out. That way I'm not conscious when they flip the switch :) lol
  • wewon
    wewon Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    A nice salad with a low sodium, low carb dressing.

Then followed by a slab of baby back ribs, 5 cheese baked macaroni, buttermilk rolls, 2 bottles of New Castle Brown Ale, and a triple chocolate cake with cookies and cream ice cream
  • sweetsarahj
    sweetsarahj Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Torchon of foie gras with crisp crostini, carmelized fruit and red wine reduction.

Handmade potato gnocchi in gorganzola cream sauce

Rack of lamb, med rare, with truffled mashed potatoes, buttered baby veg

Yellow cake with vanilla buttercream frosting

ahhhhh yum.
  • Triathlynne
    Triathlynne Posts: 99
    Options
    Has to be curry with chips, prawn crackers etc etc from my favourite restaurant in Scotland. Om nom nom. Literally I would kill for it. How ironic. lol
  • atomdraco
    atomdraco Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    For me:

(1) Lasagna, finished with a big (ok, make it GIANT) piece of tiramisu, from that restaurant in Rome on my honeymoon
    (2) Seafood festival, tons of tons of calamari / crabs / shrimp / craw fish... Finished with a big piece of cheesecake
    (3) Dim Sum (all I can eat)

Oh, lamb sounds GREAT too!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Jennifer Aniston

:laugh: :laugh:

Loaded nachos or a steak dinner. :love: :love:

No...both! :bigsmile:
  • Marcus_E
    Marcus_E Posts: 124
    Options
    A proper massive English Pub's Ploughman's Lunch followed by Lamb Shank Pie with a few pints of Guinness...

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm - mouth watering just thinking of it :love: :love:
  • joycemhall
    joycemhall Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    My Mom's fried chicken, mashed potatoes, homemade chicken gravy, green beans, hot rolls....and strawberry shortcake for dessert
  • FatUncleRob
    FatUncleRob Posts: 341
    Options
    Mole poblano de pollo, arroz y frijoles refritos. Tortillas de maíz y mucha cerveza.

(Chicken Mole with rice, refried beans, corn tortillas and lots of beer - preferably a good IPA.)

Oh, and for dessert - Baked Alaska!! :smile:
  • Marcus_E
    Marcus_E Posts: 124
    Options
    A nice salad with a low sodium, low carb dressing.

Then followed by a slab of baby back ribs, 5 cheese baked macaroni, buttermilk rolls, 2 bottles of New Castle Brown Ale, and a triple chocolate cake with cookies and cream ice cream
    I was concerned to begin with :laugh: :laugh:
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    1. My mom's chicken spaghetti (she uses a cream based sauce instead of tomato based). Garlic Bread. German Chocolate cake.
    (when I still lived @ home my mom made this every year for my b'day)

2. Fajitas w/ shrimp and steak. Extra guac and sr. cream. Nachos with everything. Fried ice-cream.

3. Philosopher's Pie Pizza from Mellow Mushroom (olive oil & garlic base, grilled steak, portobella mushrooms, artichoke hearts, kalamata olives, provolone, feta & mozzarella cheese) YUM. Buffalo wings with Ranch dressing. Turtle Cheesecake.

Any of the above mentioned meals I would want as my last meal.

Beverages-
    Extra sweet tea because I'm a southern gal.
    Lemon drop shots made with citrus infused Vodka
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Wow - some of these answers make me want to get put on death row.

Let's see, my last meal. A nice stack of fresh whitetail tenderloins, my aunt's potato salad, and a warm brownie with vanilla ice cream on top. To drink - Mountain Dew with dinner, and coffee with dessert.