Looking for friends
Lost 100 in 2010..gained alot back..

Replies

• nixx136
    Options
    I also need to lose about 100 pounds.
  • preachergirl09
    Options
    Hi!! I lost 100 pds in 2010...gained most of it back..looking for friends to help keep me accountable...feel free to add me....:))
  • okie2729
    okie2729 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Could you add me as a driend also. Doctors have told me I need to lose weight for medical auto immune issue. Looking for encouraging friends
  • thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    I've lost 110 lbs over the last 2 years. I have about 23 to go...we'll see where I end up! Add me...I'd love to walk beside you on this awesome journey!
  • ppaulin
    Options
    I have lost 150 in a he past and put a lot of it back on with having my two kids. I have lost 88 of the pounds and am working on loosing more.
    Add me and we can be great support for each other :)
  • shans34
    shans34 Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    I have about 100lbs + to lose too, anyone can add me also
  • buterchub
    Options
    Hey need to lose over 100 pounds. Need help staying focused.
  • taranjbf84
    taranjbf84 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I lost 85lbs 3 years ago and have gained almost all of it back!!! Hard pill to swallow there! I let life and my food addiction get in the way! My first goal is to lose 30lbs in time for my best friends wedding in March!!! I am in week 3 and down 9lbs so far... But it seems to get harder every day!
    Please feel free to add me as a friend... I've been eating clean, but haven't started exercising yet!
  • jostewart5
    jostewart5 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have just started

Can I add any of you as my friends

I was 19 stone before joining weightwatchers about six years or so ago I got down to 12 stone 12 and I was three weeks ago 17 stone 3 pounds I have lost three pounds since starting my fitnesspal

I would like to get back to 12 stone 12 pounds where I originally was

I have an exercise bike that I use twice a day and can walk 5,000 a day
  • cerilekara
    cerilekara Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Also working on losing over a 100lbs.... Need Friends too!. I can't seem to add anyone one... But would love too!☺
  • Canwehugnow
    Canwehugnow Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    My goal is -100 as well.
    Always love new friends... :)
  • tenas
    tenas Posts: 121
    Options
    I have about 150+ to lose. New friends are always welcome.
  • whitespider360
    whitespider360 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like. I've got 100+ to lose and I'm gonna do this. Got the motivation and the mind set this time. Haven't had it in years.
  • preachergirl09
    Options
    Whitespider360,,Tenas, ,Canwehugnow, cerilekara, ,jostewart, ,taranjb, ,buterchub, ,nixx, ,okie, ,,shannenin, ,Ppaulin, ,greatcanook, ,,Hello!!!!Glad to have you as mfp friend!!!!looking forward to getting this weight off!!! I'm here for ya!!
  • rachiesretrokitchen
    Options
    Hello :)
    I'm only just starting and just finished reading all the info in this section. I have 40kgs to lose. I would love some friends for along the way, motivation and support.
    I will send a friend request!
  • livb528
    livb528 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 100, too, from 260 to 160. I've lost 3 lbs in the 10 days I've been on MFP. Add me!
  • christiec2015
    Options
    I need to lose 154lbs for me to be at my ideal goal weight. It will be a long process, but I feel more determined than ever - planning meals ahead and actually enjoying the food I'm eating :) anyone's welcome to add me, so we can share motivation and help each other out :D
  • carmatiz
    carmatiz Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Ready to help
  • preachergirl09
    Options
    Love 4 y'all to add me as friend!! I've got about 130 to lose...we CAN do this!!
  • klechner4
    klechner4 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am new to my fitness pal, trying to lose a lot of weight that I gained during my pregnancy. I would love to meet people to give me motivation to keep going! Good luck to everybody!!