Geeks need support too! Fandoms Unite!!

Options

Replies

• jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options
    gam3rguy wrote: »
    mango90 wrote: »
    Any of the horror fans here played P.T. on the PS4? That game is SCARY. It also made me super excited for Silent Hills. Starring Norman Reedus and directed by Guillermo del Torro? I need it.
    yup. P.T. rocked. the first four silent hills are classics..."origins" wasn't bad either.

P.T. was definitely creepy! I'm excited for Silent Hills, now... I'm a big Norman Reedus and Guillermo del Torro fan.
  • P90XBowler
    P90XBowler Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Nintendo fanboy, and I like bowling too but no one seems to like that here lol
  • giantrobot_powerlifting
    giantrobot_powerlifting Posts: 2,598 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    To keep the machine machining on... my supply run tote for my office feeds. Somehow, the food just materializes in there.

BNCZlWIdWAGjuyldyfSjFGtvTnLhiZinCygE-610xh.jpg
    Strangely enough, when it comes to feeding and my appetite, I am bigger on the inside than the outside.
  • adramaticpirate
    adramaticpirate Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    P90XBowler wrote: »

You would be wrong. I bowl every winter in a league.
  • bunbunzee44
    bunbunzee44 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I love Star Trek and Doctor Who, as well as many other scifi shows :3 Also enjoy watching anime and playing video games (PS3, nintendo DS and my computer) ^^

What kind of anime we talking here? I'm behind on the Naruto bandwagon but I'm watching it now and reading the manga.

Ah I haven't yet finished Naruto so no spoilers for me either x) Reasently I've watched short shows like Mirai Nikki, Kuroko no Basket, Attack on Titan and Free! :)
  • adramaticpirate
    Options
    To keep the machine machining on... my supply run tote for my office feeds. Somehow, the food just materializes in there.

Strangely enough, when it comes to feeding and my appetite, I am bigger on the inside than the outside.

Nice! I do the same when I go to classes. Those damn vending machines are evil.
  • adramaticpirate
    Options
    I love Star Trek and Doctor Who, as well as many other scifi shows :3 Also enjoy watching anime and playing video games (PS3, nintendo DS and my computer) ^^

What kind of anime we talking here? I'm behind on the Naruto bandwagon but I'm watching it now and reading the manga.

Ah I haven't yet finished Naruto so no spoilers for me either x) Reasently I've watched short shows like Mirai Nikki, Kuroko no Basket, Attack on Titan and Free! :)

Where are you in Naruto?? And I haven't gotten to watch any of those..
  • adramaticpirate
    Options
    Also... look what I'm doing instead of anything productive. Whose that pokemon? ?

IMG_9464237347672_zps6b6c825d.jpeg

• abuck_13
    abuck_13 Posts: 382 Member
    Options

Oh sure....bring up bowling....would love to find the time for that again....actually used to carry a 202 average back in the day......
  • P90XBowler
    P90XBowler Posts: 152 Member
    Options

Nice! Same here, been bowling in leagues for over 30 years, I currently carry a 220 average, actually might of slipped to 219 after yesterday! 583 which is my lowest this year! Oh well we need bad nights, it seems like my thumb has shrunk so when I inserted a tape in the second game it helped tremendously. I finished my last game with an 8 bagger.

• adramaticpirate
    Options

Nice! Same here, been bowling in leagues for over 30 years, I currently carry a 220 average, actually might of slipped to 219 after yesterday! 583 which is my lowest this year! Oh well we need bad nights, it seems like my thumb has shrunk so when I inserted a tape in the second game it helped tremendously. I finished my last game with an 8 bagger.

Nice. I'm getting back in this winter. My daughter is just now old enough to go to the alley
  • silencioesoro
    silencioesoro Posts: 318 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Star Trek, Star Wars, Firefly and BSG (MAD LOVE FOR BOTH), Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, starting to get into Lost Girl and Sherlock. Eventually I'll give Doctor Who a try. Play WoW, play on the ps4, ps3... Make geeky references now and then that make people lovingly roll their eyes at me.
  • khop18
    khop18 Posts: 6
    Options
    Haha, I love it. Huge PC gamer here. Although I've not played anything but Hearthstone lately...
  • giantrobot_powerlifting
    giantrobot_powerlifting Posts: 2,598 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options

I don't know what it is with vending machine food, but eating a bag of chips always leaves wanting more. So I buy another bag or two. Then that sick feeling because I didn't eat enough.
  • adramaticpirate
    Options
    Star Trek, Star Wars, Firefly and BSG (MAD LOVE FOR BOTH), Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, starting to get into Lost Girl and Sherlock. Eventually I'll give Doctor Who a try. Play WoW, play on the ps4, ps3... Make geeky references now and then that make people lovingly roll their eyes at me.

Lol. You are getting into lost girl at the end of the show!
  • adramaticpirate
    Options

I don't know what it is with vending machine food, but eating a bag of chips always leaves wanting more. So I buy another bag or two. Then that sick feeling because I didn't eat enough.

It's a horrible chain of events. I have to stay out of the commons area completely.
  • adramaticpirate
    Options
    khop18 wrote: »
    Haha, I love it. Huge PC gamer here. Although I've not played anything but Hearthstone lately...

Not much PC gaming for me but I got my favorite console game on it. :)
  • khop18
    khop18 Posts: 6
    Options
    khop18 wrote: »

Not much PC gaming for me but I got my favorite console game on it. :)

That's the funny part. I built a pretty powerful gaming machine a few months back, and now all I play is Hearthstone, which also runs just fine on my iPad ^_-

• bunbunzee44
    bunbunzee44 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    The last Naruto episode I watched was Shippuuden episode 390 :) How about you?
  • angelinhell
    angelinhell Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I don't really "do" gaming but I love Dr Who, LOTR, Harry Potter, Walking Dead (and anything zombie related), Marvel, Disney, I go to Comic Con, read *kitten* tons, watch loads of films, love musicals, terrible at socailising (lol), have loads of tattoos (working on a sleeve right now), love old style vampires when they were evil and not all lovey dovey like they are now (Interview with the Vampire is my fave film ever!!)