Geeks need support too! Fandoms Unite!!

Options

Replies

• adramaticpirate
    adramaticpirate Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    khop18 wrote: »
    khop18 wrote: »
    Haha, I love it. Huge PC gamer here. Although I've not played anything but Hearthstone lately...

Not much PC gaming for me but I got my favorite console game on it. :)

That's the funny part. I built a pretty powerful gaming machine a few months back, and now all I play is Hearthstone, which also runs just fine on my iPad ^_-

Lol. Been there!
  • adramaticpirate
    Options
    The last Naruto episode I watched was Shippuuden episode 390 :) How about you?

Ooof. No where close. I'm in the 200s.
  • adramaticpirate
    Options
    I don't really "do" gaming but I love Dr Who, LOTR, Harry Potter, Walking Dead (and anything zombie related), Marvel, Disney, I go to Comic Con, read *kitten* tons, watch loads of films, love musicals, terrible at socailising (lol), have loads of tattoos (working on a sleeve right now), love old style vampires when they were evil and not all lovey dovey like they are now (Interview with the Vampire is my fave film ever!!)

I approve of every in this. Lol. Except the gaming of course. ;) I hate the new vampires too.
  • justcat206
    justcat206 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    I'm into sci-fi if that counts. Pretty much always wearing something star wars/star trek/Firefly at the gym lol. Add me if you want :)
  • spiritedshannon
    spiritedshannon Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    abuck_13 wrote: »
    I love the whole steampunk thing. I can't pull it off, but everything about it is great. I'd love to put in some steampunk stuff in a room in the house, but that won't happen....
    I am totally putting a steampunk kitchen in one day. All kinds of brassy, coppery, oveny fabulousness! or maybe living room? some Victorian style super-comfy couches and a cool steampunk style frame around the tv to make it look the part. Gah! all the ideas!
  • spiritedshannon
    spiritedshannon Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    gam3rguy wrote: »
    40 minutes of shoulders=done! 10 minute ab routine=done! caught up on last night's episode of The Flash=done! :)
    awesome! well done :smiley:
  • gam3rguy
    gam3rguy Posts: 3,773 Member
    Options
    I don't really "do" gaming but I love Dr Who, LOTR, Harry Potter, Walking Dead (and anything zombie related), Marvel, Disney, I go to Comic Con, read *kitten* tons, watch loads of films, love musicals, terrible at socailising (lol), have loads of tattoos (working on a sleeve right now), love old style vampires when they were evil and not all lovey dovey like they are now (Interview with the Vampire is my fave film ever!!)
    "socializing"? what is this? does it taste good?
    NO twinkling vamps for me. see "30 Days of night"?

• bunbunzee44
    bunbunzee44 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    oh well you'll get there :D I don't know how many episodes are left but I don't think it's many!
  • gam3rguy
    gam3rguy Posts: 3,773 Member
    Options
    gam3rguy wrote: »
    40 minutes of shoulders=done! 10 minute ab routine=done! caught up on last night's episode of The Flash=done! :)
    awesome! well done :smiley:
    thanks. all KINDS of sore right now. :)

• abuck_13
    abuck_13 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    abuck_13 wrote: »
    I love the whole steampunk thing. I can't pull it off, but everything about it is great. I'd love to put in some steampunk stuff in a room in the house, but that won't happen....
    I am totally putting a steampunk kitchen in one day. All kinds of brassy, coppery, oveny fabulousness! or maybe living room? some Victorian style super-comfy couches and a cool steampunk style frame around the tv to make it look the part. Gah! all the ideas!

If you can convince my wife, then great! She is more of the look at in the movies / shows, but keep it there as she doesn't want it at home. Oh well....
  • FloraJL
    FloraJL Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    ljs385 wrote: »
    I may belong here :)

My cats are called Tiberius, Ezri and McCoy :)

My cat is named Klaatu!

• giantrobot_powerlifting
    Options
    To keep the machine machining on... my supply run tote for my office feeds. Somehow, the food just materializes in there.

BNCZlWIdWAGjuyldyfSjFGtvTnLhiZinCygE-610xh.jpg
    Strangely enough, when it comes to feeding and my appetite, I am bigger on the inside than the outside.

Nice! I do the same when I go to classes. Those damn vending machines are evil.

I don't know what it is with vending machine food, but eating a bag of chips always leaves wanting more. So I buy another bag or two. Then that sick feeling because I didn't eat enough.

It's a horrible chain of events. I have to stay out of the commons area completely.
    Unless coffee.
  • Fitgirl_666
    Fitgirl_666 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    To keep the machine machining on... my supply run tote for my office feeds. Somehow, the food just materializes in there.

BNCZlWIdWAGjuyldyfSjFGtvTnLhiZinCygE-610xh.jpg
    Strangely enough, when it comes to feeding and my appetite, I am bigger on the inside than the outside.

Holy food stuffs!!! I'm so jealous of that bag right now....nom nom nom.....
  • Fitgirl_666
    Options

I just watched Interview this weekend!!!! <3 that movie :)
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    I loved the whole Interview with a Vampire books series by Anne Rice. Never watched Queen of the Damned because I heard that it was horrible. I actually have the new vampire book on my desk right now, will start reading it soon. I was so excited when I heard that she started writing those again...

About Lost Girl - one of the few shows that got me totally hooked after one episode. I binged watched it all this Summer and waiting impatiently for the final 13 episodes to show up on SyFy (same for Continuum). Sad that both are ending but glad that Showcase doesn't suck and actually gives them 13 episodes to conclude a series instead of canceling them...
  • adramaticpirate
    Options
    oh well you'll get there :D I don't know how many episodes are left but I don't think it's many!

I have over 100. -sad faces-
  • ElizabethNJ
    ElizabethNJ Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    yay!!!!!!!!!! Fellow addicts!!!!

I'm a wicked book *kitten* - mostly Stephen King...
    - Looooooooove The Winchesters!
    - Doctor Who
    - All things Marvel right now (Yes, I jumped on this bandwagon the last few years, so I'm a newb, but I'm hating myself for missing out for so many years)
    - Firefly
    - Castle
    - Just Nathan Fillion in general :wink:

I'm also a sewer that creates geeky bedding for the tots :) I also do standard size pillow cases too, for all us big kids :)

I also make crochet geekery too - looking for the perfect Jayne colors right now :)

So glad to find you peoples!

Throw in Star Wars and our list is identical - minus the sewing, that's pretty cool, I can barely sew a button. My mother just gave me her Star Wars novels since she finished them, so I might get started on that....anyone read them? I was really into comics as a kid, had all my brothers "hand me downs" but I'm not completely up to date with the different universes, I've seen (and discussed with my brother ad nauseam) all the movies & drag my poor husband with me to boot!

Feel free to add me!
  • errollmaclean
    errollmaclean Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    This thread is so full of awesomeness :D
  • Fitgirl_666
    Options
    If the King of Hell can do it, so can we!!!

10891959_791132207646861_5713543231297035161_n.jpg?oh=cac758c9e28380f6ac95a2ec7abc4506&oe=55305AFD&__gda__=1433159201_6cec41e8bb58638f08a118012ba52a15
  • BluFoxxe
    BluFoxxe Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    [/quote]
    "socializing"? what is this? does it taste good?
    NO twinkling vamps for me. see "30 Days of night"?

[/quote]

haha! i'm right there with you!

i'm late to this topic, but i too am a nerd. I can top you OP cuz I've got 8 various gaming consoles/units in my house and i managed to snag 2 3-day badges for Pax East 2015 this year (video game convention for those not in the know). I also love to read (I do it constantly) and I like bowling but I'm quite bad at it. Hi everyone!

Add away!