You're on death row. What's your last meal request?

Options

Replies

• Mrsstew
    Mrsstew Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm glad it's almost supper time when I saw this.
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    Now that I think about it, I could probly go for smoked California condor.

And since they won't let you have alcohol, ill take a gallon of gasoline. One way or another somebody going down with me.
  • dd122436
    dd122436 Posts: 39
    Options
    Oh its fun to dream....

nachos with a ton of that fake cheese goo
    tomato and bocconcini with heaps of basil and very little tomato, drowning in dressing
    steak with garlic mashed potatoes from the Keg
    poutine drowning in gravy
    Lint milk chocolate balls
    chocolate lava cakes
    hot chocolate with full fat milk and real whipped cream with chocolate shavings and a mint chocolate stir stick

After consuming all of this in short order I'm sure I would feel so painfully full I would pretty much want to die at that point. mwahahahahaha!!!
  • iTim__
    iTim__ Posts: 6,823 Member
    Options
    A get-out-of-jail free sandwich? Or maybe a pardon cake?
  • Shawana26
    Shawana26 Posts: 10
    Options
    1 dozen Jumbo Maryland Crabs to start, a Girlled New York Strip Steak cooked medium well topped with Jumbo Shrimp and Scampi Sauce, 2 Maine Lobster tails stuffed with Crab Imperial, some of my aunt Lorraine's cabbage and colloard greens and a Strawberry Shortcake wafflecone from Coldstone creamery. Finish that off with a 5th of Grey Goose Vodka....lol...between the itis and the liquor, I'd be in a dead sleep before they killed me...lol...
  • javamom
    javamom Posts: 309
    Options
    Double stuff oreos. Lots of them.
  • InstantSunshine
    InstantSunshine Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Apple pie. Bear with me....

"If you want to make and apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe." (Carl Sagan.)

I reckon that might take a while, in fact probably long enough to die of old age while they're working it out (Hawking knows, but he's not telling).

Option 2: come and live here, where we don't KILL PEOPLE and call it law. Well, not unless there's a reasonable chance of getting away with it.

How's that universe coming on? Be a while yet, you say? Cool, I'll just have a nap...
  • mikeyml
    mikeyml Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Crab dip
    12 oz filet mignon cooked medium rare and topped with Maryland style crab imperial
    A half rack of ribs
    Garlic mashed potatoes
    Macaroni and cheese
    Biscuits with butter

Finish it all off with a scoop of strawberry, chocolate, and vanilla ice cream topped with hot fudge, caramel, oreo crumbs, m&ms, and whipped cream. lmao
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    So love this post!

Homemade mashed potatoes with brown gravy. Fresh corn. A tall glass of ice water and steak!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh and of course butter milk biscuits. Then a nice large piece of double chocolate cake. I am going out full baby!
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Lump Meat Crab Cakes, Macaroni and Cheese, a Whole Loaf of French Bread with a ton of Butter and Cake of any kind.
    Or Anything but vegetables. I'm soooooooooooo sick of Salad and Vegetables.
  • Peg007
    Peg007 Posts: 5
    Options
    Hhhmm, I'd say pizza, diet pepsi and maybe a lemon pie or cheese cake!!!! Yummmm......

1146386.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • only4me_lori
    only4me_lori Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    A 16 oz t-bone steak, medium rare, a large baked potato with extra sour cream and extra butter,a couple french fries,a couple boneless wings spun in Mango Habanero sauce with ranch to dip them in, and then a piece of Chocolate cake from Beef O' Bradys...anf then a Buffalo Zoo to rinse it all down..
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Unicorn burgers
  • halphord
    halphord Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    a seafood boil of crawfish, shrimp and crab, smoked oysters, lobster, fried clams, a lobster roll, steamed mussels, ice cold beer and then a dessert extravaganza of creme brulee, pecan cobbler and fresh brownies with ice cream!

gosh...reading that makes me feel sick. LOL
  • sbwood888
    sbwood888 Posts: 953 Member
    Options

I don't get it.......I hate it when I don't get it.............

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mr_Creosote

Not sure which I love more, "The Meaning of Life" or "Life of Brian".

Ewwww. Thanks for enlightening me! :laugh:
  • That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    I can't eat when I'm stressed...

I'd ask for a pack of cigarettes and a bottle of Grey Goose.
  • HannahPastoor
    HannahPastoor Posts: 303
    Options
    Ethiopian...injerra, wat, ect...yummo!
  • TakeOne
    TakeOne Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    First of all, reading through these is making me HUNGRY!! This would be a tough decision b/c I love some many types of food...

1. Pad Thai
    2. My mom's spinach lagnase
    3. Ice cream, pastries, various types of candy, and
    4. Bottle of Ameritage (red wine) from Pearmund Cellars
  • lovediets
    lovediets Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Pepperoni pizza, or steak!!!
  • Crystal817
    Crystal817 Posts: 2,021 Member
    Options
    Homemade macaroni and cheese