Before and after pics for MOTIVATION!!!!!

Options

Replies

• ewhip17
    ewhip17 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    I love it - posts like this always refuel me.....

Before: roughly 318lbs
    ehegio8tjkge.jpg

Not "after" but "in progress": 196lbs - taken a few weeks ago
    wd54784lin22.jpg

My story should you be interested in it:
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10040017/thinking-of-starting-today-you-might-want-to-check-this-out-pics-inside/p1

• MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    PhotoGrid_1421936560369_zpsn6rxmepk.jpg

The top right pic was taken to mimic the before pic in terms of posture and relaxation.

The bottom right pic is shameless posing.

Before: July 2008; 185lbs
    After : Jan 2015;, 163lbs
  • 1HappyRedhead
    1HappyRedhead Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    To everyone: love, love, love, love, love!! :smile:
  • joann
    joann Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Mirey Gal, great job...Love, love, love your purple bikini.. If I were 30 years younger I would ask you where you got it.........
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    joann wrote: »
    Mirey Gal, great job...Love, love, love your purple bikini.. If I were 30 years younger I would ask you where you got it.........

Thank you very much!

I'm 38, and sometimes wonder if I should go with something a bit more age appropriate... But then I think.. I worked hard for this! Lol

I got it at Ardene's - which IS a store tailored for younger people.
  • lovehandles_nomore
    lovehandles_nomore Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    ALL of you guys are amazing! Your pics are just the motivation I needed to see...it would be nice to know in just a little bit of detail what you would contribute your success to...is it exercise? Food Tracking maybe? All of you have my highest respect!
  • lovehandles_nomore
    lovehandles_nomore Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    dclark566 wrote: »
    IMG_0416.jpg

55 pounds lost.

WOW! You look like a totally different person!! How did you do it?
  • xcalygrl
    xcalygrl Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    ALL of you guys are amazing! Your pics are just the motivation I needed to see...it would be nice to know in just a little bit of detail what you would contribute your success to...is it exercise? Food Tracking maybe? All of you have my highest respect!

For me, it is counting calories. I initially lost weight with no exercise. It wasn't until I was a bit lighter that I started working out. I do credit exercise with my current body composition, but my weight loss is because of counting calories and eating in a deficit.
  • ewhip17
    ewhip17 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    xcalygrl wrote: »

For me, it is counting calories. I initially lost weight with no exercise. It wasn't until I was a bit lighter that I started working out. I do credit exercise with my current body composition, but my weight loss is because of counting calories and eating in a deficit.

Exactly the same for me.... .
  • megantoth014
    megantoth014 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Holy crap!!!! Everyone looks great!!
  • artemis222
    artemis222 Posts: 390 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
  • heatherscherrer
    heatherscherrer Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Amazing thread!
    WAY TO GO!
  • mariamathsgeek
    mariamathsgeek Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I love this thread....it helps me to stay strong. All of the transformations are AMAZING!!! My initial goal is to lose 41lbs (then maybe a few more if I feel I need to) and am already 9.5lbs down since New Years Day, which I'm really happy about. It seemed like such a huge amount of weight to lose and I kept putting it off....but with the New Year came a fresh start and fierce determination. I guess I can relate more to people who've lost approximately the same amount of weight that I'd like to lose but I am super impressed with everyone's hard work. Those who have lost 100lbs + are incredible and it makes me realise that 40lbs + off isn't an impossible goal.

So, thank you everyone for your stories and pictures. I hope to one day soon share my story and pics too.
  • slackey77
    slackey77 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Your transformations are all amazing and inspiring! We CAN do this!
  • angelsandwolves09
    angelsandwolves09 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing transformations!! I love posts like this!
  • cardozojoann
    cardozojoann Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    This is my before and during pictures. I'm not quite done yet with my journey.7f68lts1jaw2.jpg
    My start weight was 186lbs. I'm currently at 146lbs
  • slimmimi81
    slimmimi81 Posts: 9 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    er6obcing131.jpg
    My heaviest, my skinniest & last my healthiest
  • jules92761
    jules92761 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Wow - Congrats to all! Thank you all for sharing your inspiring photos! They are so motivating!
  • weehogiebear
    weehogiebear Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    These before/after pics are amazing going to get my before pics taken tomorrow so hopefully I can share mine some day
  • MellonSoda
    Options
    Very motivational! Thank you all for posting. Just brilliant! All of you should be proud.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!