What are some of YOUR bizarre food combinations?

Options

Replies

• CandyMonster160
    CandyMonster160 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Cottage cheese with franks red hot
    Peas with Prosciutto
    poached eggs on toast with cheese whiz
    peanut butter and raspberry jam toast dipped in milk.

Now I want all of these. haha. :D
  • Heather1983v
    Heather1983v Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Perogies with Ranch dressing (if out of sour cream) & covered in Dill Seasoning.
  • nataliebordeauxx
    nataliebordeauxx Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Not sure if this is considered weird enough, but I love putting almond butter in applesauce.
  • misscaligreen
    misscaligreen Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    This thread doubles as an appetite suppressant if you are feeling hungry, most of these sound pretty bad to me! lol :#

Shredded carrots and raisins on peanut butter sandwiches go surprisingly well together.

I agree! hahahhahaha
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    Flaming Hot Cheetos sprinkled with a small unsweetened packet of powdered Kool-Aid (tropical punch)
  • harieta
    harieta Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Mashed potatoes with boiled eggs and pickled gherkins... for breakfast!
  • harieta
    harieta Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Cottage cheese with LOTS of black pepper.
    Mmmm... I should try this!

• cutethang1
    cutethang1 Posts: 239 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Cheddar cheese sliced thinly. Put in microwave for long enough for it to bubble first then get thinned out. It turns into a crisp kind of like a parmesan crisp but with cheddar cheese.

Rice with pea soup and ketchup

Mashed potatoes with boiled egg and butter mashed up and put into 2 pieces of bread for a sandwich!
  • LuckyShimmer
    LuckyShimmer Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Cabbage and chocolate
    Whipped cream with dark rye bread
  • zdyb23456
    zdyb23456 Posts: 1,706 Member
    Options
    - when I was younger my favorite snack was carrots sticks or iceberg lettuce dipped in Frank's hot sauce
    - canned corn, drained, with Frank's hot sauce or pickled jalapenos (but never both)
    - a can of spaghettios with a cut up hot dogs and pickled jalapenos

- For a little while I loved making kimchee fried rice with a fried egg runny yolk on top, until I caught a stomach bug and it all came back up. Can't look at a fried egg anymore without turning a little green. For that matter can't eat salt and vinegar potato chips anymore either.
  • Oncebittentwiceshy38
    Options
    Sauerkraut fried in a pan with butter, and a little more butter on it to serve. Weird but I love it!!
  • ksolksol
    ksolksol Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Mashed banana and cocoa powder... almost like chocolate pudding :D

Oh my goodness. I am trying that one!

• lieajane
    lieajane Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Not a combination but certainly weird.

When I started feeding my horse a certain kind of mix, my friend taught me to pick the "black bits" out of the mix because they're yummy. Some mixes also contain "not black bits" which look and taste like sugar puffs. Now we have a farm full of people who go will root through their horses feed buckets to pick the good bits out before their poor horse get a look in!

Research tells me the black bits are carob pods, which apparently are quite a common snack food in some countries but we don't really get over here.
  • Alluminati
    Options
    lieajane wrote: »

When I started feeding my horse a certain kind of mix, my friend taught me to pick the "black bits" out of the mix because they're yummy. Some mixes also contain "not black bits" which look and taste like sugar puffs. Now we have a farm full of people who go will root through their horses feed buckets to pick the good bits out before their poor horse get a look in!

Research tells me the black bits are carob pods, which apparently are quite a common snack food in some countries but we don't really get over here.
    While I like carob, this visual of people picking through horse feed is kinda ew lol.
  • lieajane
    lieajane Posts: 78 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    OdesAngel wrote: »

While I like carob, this visual of people picking through horse feed is kinda ew lol.

Yeah, i get that some people think it's gross. That's why I said it's weird.
    Doesn't do us any harm though.

I had a friend who would take bites out of what we call a "likit" - a large chunk of flavoured, refined sugar designed to be hung in the horse's stable for them to lick and play with - like a horsey lollipop. Only she'd happily do it AFTER the horse had been at it.

Do ya feel sick now??? hehe! *evilgrin*
  • Alluminati
    Options
    OdesAngel wrote: »

Yeah, i get that some people think it's gross. That's why I said it's weird.
    Doesn't do us any harm though.

I had a friend who would take bites out of what we call a "likit" - a large chunk of flavoured, refined sugar designed to be hung in the horse's stable for them to lick and play with - like a horsey lollipop. Only she'd happily do it AFTER the horse had been at it.

Do ya feel sick now??? hehe! *evilgrin*

:o
  • FrankieFrench1
    FrankieFrench1 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Malt vinegar and pizza srsly don't knock till you have tried.
  • DeliVibes
    DeliVibes Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    ketchup with everything.. eggs, potato, salad, bread etc.
  • tcolichia
    Options
    1 Cup Dry Oats
    1 Can Tuna (in water)
    Garlic, Pepper, Salt (to taste)
    Water (to your liking)

Heat in microwave and eat.

It's all about Macro's sometimes and when in a pinch, this is an easy go to for me.