Curious about height

Replies

• SojournerThirteen
    SojournerThirteen Posts: 28,204 Member
    Chieflrg wrote: »
    6'3" Okay with it most of the time...although I would trade the size of my feet for an bowl of ice cream.

What flavor? Rocky road I presume...? :p
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,255 Member
    5' Im fine with it except when I'm shopping for jeans.
  • Beewallows
    Beewallows Posts: 110 Member
    Why do so many of you women want to be shorter--help me understand that please?

Because usually the taller you are, the "bigger" you seem.
  • kramrn77
    kramrn77 Posts: 375 Member
    Why do so many of you women want to be shorter--help me understand that please?

I was once asked if I had been born a man because, I presume, I am tall and had on high heeled boots. People are all sorts if f-ed up.
  • SugarBabyGirl
    SugarBabyGirl Posts: 7,026 Member
    5'6"... I feel like an amazon next to my 4'11" daughter and my 5' mom. Although if I were taller, say 5'9" my butt would look smaller, right? Right???
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    I'm 5'8" and people hate me

Lots of people tend to be dumb. Be glad that they sort themselves out of your way all by themselves :)
  • SojournerThirteen
    What should be considered by people (just my 2 cents worth) are beauty of heart, mind, soul, and humor. Height shouldn't be a factor.

Is it certain people who are messed-up or is it society? I think the earlier and it is unfortunate that some people treat tall women badly--perhaps it's due to their "small" minds :\
  • SojournerThirteen
    I'm 5'8" and people hate me

Don't give lame opinions any credit... Walk-on BLabel!
  • McBoffin
    McBoffin Posts: 76 Member
    6'5" and fine with it with three exceptions:

1. People looking up my nose
    2. Other people with umbrellas in crowds
    3. Low beams and light fittings.
  • dizzzigrl
    dizzzigrl Posts: 196 Member
    I am 5"1' (and a half) and I love it most of the time - I hate that the visor on my car doesn't work at all, and being short is a pain at concerts! I prefer tall guys too!
  • jordipie55
    jordipie55 Posts: 25 Member
    edited January 2015
    mg922 wrote: »
    ifykcb0do1c2.jpg

omg that is perfection xDD i'm saving that as my wallpaper, this is gold
  • TuffGong21
    TuffGong21 Posts: 251 Member
    5'10...glad the question wasn't about width
  • EmGee922
    EmGee922 Posts: 95 Member
    jordipie55 wrote: »
    omg that is perfection xDD i'm saving that as my wallpaper, this is gold

Yeah, I was pretty amused when I saw that because I remember saying the same thing the first time I looked at a BMI chart! :)

• ForecasterJason
    ForecasterJason Posts: 2,577 Member
    Just a bit under 5'8". I do wish I was taller; I am one of the shortest males in my entire extended family. :'(
  • blueeyesgrace
    blueeyesgrace Posts: 407 Member
    I'm 5'9"... Unless I wear boots, then 5'11" (try finding a taller line dancing partner!), and if I'm wearing heels, then I'm over 6'. There are pros and cons... I have long legs, though they are curvy with muscle. I like long legs ;) Although it is hard to find a guy who is tall enough even when I wear my heels...
  • SwedishSarah
    SwedishSarah Posts: 4,350 Member
    I'm 4'11'' and sometimes wish I was a bit taller. I'm fairly happy with my height except when I have to ask people to reach items on higher shelves at the grocery store.
  • khaleesikhaleesi
    khaleesikhaleesi Posts: 213 Member
    I'm 5'6". Sometimes I wish to be taller, or shorter, or SOMETHING other than average, but what can you do?
  • yelliezx
    yelliezx Posts: 633 Member
    I'm 5'9ft and I love it. It was kind of annoying when I was single because I was usually taller than most guys but my boyfriend is 6'2ft so I'm happy! :)