Post your Before & After Photos!

Options

Replies

• happy_feet
    happy_feet Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    jus hope I get this right!!

Thats taken on 5th Oct 2008--- The day my friends mad me realise I was bloating!
    Image303.jpg

this one on 14th Oct-- the day I started with MFP:blushing: weight:156lbs
    Image050.jpg

these two are last week...precisely 30th Nov 2008.... at 145lbs

DSC00891.jpg

DSC00909.jpg
  • happy_feet
    Options
    Ohh... why the hell is that pimple on my forehead so prominent??? :grumble:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    HP!:heart: You're gorgeous!! You've got the most beautiful face...aka SMILE/demeaner....I could feel it through your emails but you are a beautiful woman both inside and out! you're looking good as you drop those extra lbs. you've got as your goal!:smooched:

off to the gym for me.......more later:bigsmile: :drinker:

Have a better than great morning all my MFP peeps:drinker: :heart: :drinker:
  • happy_feet
    Options
    HP!:heart: You're gorgeous!! You've got the most beautiful face...aka SMILE/demeaner....I could feel it through your emails but you are a beautiful woman both inside and out! you're looking good as you drop those extra lbs. you've got as your goal!:smooched:

off to the gym for me.......more later:bigsmile: :drinker:

Have a better than great morning all my MFP peeps:drinker: :heart: :drinker:

Thank you :heart: ... was jus waiting for someone to compliment!!:laugh:

Am off to eat my snack... just fruits.. PROMISE!!:blushing:
  • arjames82
    Options
    Me @ 223lbs (yuck...that spare tire:sick: )
    IMG_0271.jpg

Me @ 199 lbs (LOOK!...I have a collar bone:bigsmile: )
    IMG_0546a.jpg

AMAZING!!
    You look like Rihanna, you are gorgeous. :wink:

Thanks for the compliment!
  • happy_feet
    Options
    IMG_0271.jpg

IMG_0546a.jpg

You are looking so cute in green :blushing: O should I say so HOTT??:smooched:
  • arjames82
    Options

You are looking so cute in green :blushing: O should I say so HOTT??:smooched:

Stop that...you're making me blush:blushing: :blushing: :blushing: But thank you very kindly!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Tam tastic!

Oh Honey! Please teach me!! I am a sponge. I would kill for your arms & abs. What is your exercise schedule? What is your calorie range? 1200? Do you eat below that ever??? Teach me pleaaaseee!:bigsmile:
    Hey! Thanks so much!!

Well, I work out at the gym on Tues, Thurs, Sat and Sun. I do a LOT of cardio and also strength-training. I have slowly worked up.

I now do an hour on the elliptical with arms at random/interval setting, level 19. And then I add more time on the elliptical with incline or the recumbent bike to change things up. I burn A LOT of calories on exercise days.

I have never eaten 1200 calories or less yet. On non workout days, I eat about 1400 and on days I do work out, I eat around 1800-1900.

On days I don't go to the gym, I try to do squats, lunges, sit-up, etc..at home. I don't go crazy.... and have focused more on cardio...but constantly upping the level and incline is a great strength-builder/toner as well. I up the level or incline when one starts to feel too easy.

Hope this helps!
  • aelizabeth
    Options
    Here is my before, Xmas 2007 (I have only been on MFP since 08/08). I was about 210 in this pic.
    URL=http://img67.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc04507mk8.jpg]dsc04507mk8.th.jpg[/URL]

This is me Nov 2008. I have lost about 17 lbs total.
    dsc05883buo6.th.jpg

Let me know if you can see a difference, sometimes I can and sometimes I can't.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Here is my before, Xmas 2007 (I have only been on MFP since 08/08). I was about 210 in this pic.

dsc04507mk8.th.jpg

This is me Nov 2008. I have lost about 17 lbs total.
    dsc05883buo6.th.jpg

Let me know if you can see a difference, sometimes I can and sometimes I can't.
  • aelizabeth
    Options
    Thank you for fixing that! How do you post the pics?
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Thank you for fixing that! How do you post the pics?

sometimes I get it and sometimes i dont!!

Quote what I did and you can see where I cut out some of the prior url and put the IMG in lower case
    img with the brackets [ ] and then the lower case /img with brackets [ ]

hope this helps cuz I post a mean emoticon, but pix stump me!!:laugh:
    LOL it keeps posting a red x when I am trying to show you the lower case img's :laugh:
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    Thi100_0717.jpgs is a photo of my daughter and I. We both started using this site juat this week. will post another one later on.
  • cupcake568
    cupcake568 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Thi100_0717.jpgs is a photo of my daughter and I. We both started using this site juat this week. will post another one later on.

I wanted to see if I could make your photo show up - hope you don't mind
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    No I didn't mind . Just tell me how you done it.
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options

You wrote IMG in all capital letters.
    Make them lower case, and the pic will appear. :flowerforyou:
  • CALIECAT
    Options

You wrote IMG in all capital letters.
    Make them lower case, and the pic will appear. :flowerforyou:

I just went to photobucket and click on pictures and click on igm and I don't see how i can do it in the lower case
  • happy_feet
    Options

make it lower case img here while u post!
    Good luck!:flowerforyou:
  • CALIECAT
    Options

make it lower case img here while u post!
    Good luck!:flowerforyou:

100_0715.jpg

Let see if this work IT DID. THANKS SO MUCH NOW IF i DON'T FORGET
  • RNLeslie
    RNLeslie Posts: 150
    Options
    You guys are all amazing! Thank you so much for sharing your pictures with us. I am truly inspired! I hope that I can look that awesome when I'm done with this loooooooooooooooong journey!
    :noway:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!