Vixens~ Memorial Day Challenge (open group)

Options

Replies

• licha75
    licha75 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    SW : 231.8
    GW(by May 30th) : 225.8
    2 pounds per week usually works for me, it is usually realistic, so I will stick with that. :smile: Slowly but steady! As long as I am losing.:bigsmile:
  • bluemartini6
    Options
    Start weight134
    Goal 132
  • Cando055
    Cando055 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Thanks, Margie.

CW 152.4
    GW 148
  • CarrieAbbey
    CarrieAbbey Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Hi there Vixens,

starting weight is 161.2
    goal weight 158.0

Good luck everyone.
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    CW 159
    Mem goal 149
    I know 10 lbs in 3 wks is alot but im so hyped to get into the 140's
    im gonna give it the best i got!!
  • ehlderanna
    ehlderanna Posts: 24
    Options
    So I'm going to try something different with this challenge. I'm challenging myself to maintain through out the month of May. Between working two jobs and trying to keep some sort of a social life I'm not sure my exercise schedule will survive...so I decided not to stress about it for May ...and just to make it throught with out any gain...so ....

Starting weight: 224
    Goal weight: 224

Thanks again Margie!
  • GonnaDoItJenn
    GonnaDoItJenn Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I would love to join this. I will post my starting weight tomorrow as I didn't weigh in today (dreading this week's weigh in actually) and my goal for Memorial Day will be 5 lbs less. It's totally possible for me as we in the process of moving and a lot of work is ahead.
  • ales1979
    ales1979 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    ok so I've apparently no lost anything, but I KNOW its water weight showing on the scales so I'm being brave and logging what the scales say anyways.

SW 185
    CW 185

GW 181 for this challenge.
  • margie_77
    margie_77 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Welcome everybody, here we go! :)

V0530a.jpg
  • vsetter
    vsetter Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Hi all. This is my first challenge. It sounds like fun! I'm not sure exactly how this works, but....

Current weight = 134
    Memorial Day Goal = 130

Here we go.....
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    love the colors for memorial day!
  • GonnaDoItJenn
    GonnaDoItJenn Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Okay so here is my Start and Goal...

SW: 323.4
    GW: 318.4
  • PamDW
    PamDW Posts: 246
    Options
    Good luck everyone! We all had some awesome hot mama numbers!
  • Lunarokra
    Lunarokra Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Are we weighing in weekly?
  • margie_77
    margie_77 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Weigh in when every you would like, I will update the spreadsheet as often as I can :)
  • Raven00
    Raven00 Posts: 67
    Options
    I weighed myself this morning and I have lost 2pounds!
    So CW is 185 :-)
  • Lunarokra
    Lunarokra Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Cool deal, i don't think I had weighed myself when i posted the start weight but here's an update:

CW207
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    I'll be weighing in on Sundays since that's the day for my other challenges. I had a great week. I didn't fall off just because I knew I had just had a weigh in. I want to make every day count. I can't believe that summer is right around the corner. I'm so happy that the weather is nicer. I went for a 3 mile walk and I was sore afterwards. I didn't mix in any jogging, just all walking.
    Think I'm going to work out from home tomorrow. I do plan to walk around to the grocery store instead of driving for a little bonus workout.
  • licha75
    licha75 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Couldn't wait till my Friday's weigh-in, cause as of today I am 229.7 which means I say goodbye to the 230's for good!:happy: Everytime I get to a certain goal, I wonder how I did it and why I didn't do this before. Yesterday, I went for an hour walk and jumped and played on our trampoline with my son, never could I have done all that in the past! I even played basketball hoops with my son last week! I keep on surprising myself. When I reached my 230's, I was thinking about the 220's and telling myself I will never get there and now here I am and already thinking of the 210's! I will get there, one day at a time!:smile:
  • ehlderanna
    ehlderanna Posts: 24
    Options
    Couldn't wait till my Friday's weigh-in, cause as of today I am 229.7 which means I say goodbye to the 230's for good!

Congratulations! that is awesome!