Options
    Hula Hoop.
    Stepping
    Basic Run Plus
    Total 21 mins
    Tennis 10 mins.
    Dance 2 - 8 mins.

39 mins. 223 cal.:tongue:

Jami22 : It runs Monday to Sunday. An hour a day or an hour a week whatever you like. :bigsmile:
  • scgma
    scgma Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    hubby got stomach bug last night !!! YUCK...we were up all night !! then had to work...Wii might have to wait till morning...
  • brbmom
    brbmom Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    So I'm a little late starting this challenge but it sounds like fun. I hope you don't mind if I join in too! :)
  • Improvised
    Improvised Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    Okay, so I'm going to quit doing the challenge for now. :( I'm preggo with my 4th, and have already had 3 C-sections, and my scar has been hurting recently when I exercise. It's kind of freaking me out, so to be on the safe side, I'm going to limit my exercise to housework, probably until the baby comes. Sorry!
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Improvised: Good Luck on your baby and we understand totally. You must be careful.

Today did 55 mins Strength Training. If I have the energy later I will try some Wii. :wink:
  • scgma
    Options
    prayer with you !!! we will let you quit ONLY if you let us know when the little blessing arrives !!!!!
  • Improvised
    Improvised Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    Scgma, I'll totally keep you all posted. :)
  • CSM01
    CSM01 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    15 min on Wii Fit, including 10 min hula-hoop. 54 cal burned. Plus I did some walking today, so that's more exercise.

23 mins total hula-hoop so far then...
  • scgma
    Options
    Hula Hooping 10 minutes...3327 hoops for a burn of 53 calories, 15 minutes of stepping and the daily walk of 25 minutes with the pups...oooo and I added Total Gym...15 minutes
  • CSM01
    Options
    20 min Wii Fit including 10 min of hula hoop. Plus a short walk today too.
  • scgma
    Options
    Is anyone else sore??? OOOOO my !!! my waist is really feeling it !!!
  • MaryTheIceCube
    MaryTheIceCube Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    Are any of you on Facebook too? I ask because I'd had a group over there, called Motivation. Well, yesterday I was informed that the old-style groups are slated to be archived soon and that I'd have to either upgrade to the new group layout (and lose all members either way), or start a page.

I chose to start a page, with the same name, Motivation. I would love for those of you who are on Facebook to come on over and 'Like' the page, for some great tips, encouragement, help and ... of course ... motivation!

Here's the link: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Motivation/121506657928721

GREAT job to all of you on your continued participation in this challenge!! Keep it up!
  • scgma
    Options
    Are any of you on Facebook too? I ask because I'd had a group over there, called Motivation. Well, yesterday I was informed that the old-style groups are slated to be archived soon and that I'd have to either upgrade to the new group layout (and lose all members either way), or start a page.

I chose to start a page, with the same name, Motivation. I would love for those of you who are on Facebook to come on over and 'Like' the page, for some great tips, encouragement, help and ... of course ... motivation!

Here's the link: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Motivation/121506657928721

GREAT job to all of you on your continued participation in this challenge!! Keep it up!

I cant find you ???? HELP !!!!
  • MaryTheIceCube
    Options
    I cant find you ???? HELP !!!!

Darn it! MFP apparently doesn't much like external links. I seem to have trouble with this often. Anyhow... if you want to look me up over there, I'm Chandra Tassell. My current profile photo is one of my sis, my mom and me. Feel free to send me a friend request if you like, and then it should be easier to find the page I created.
  • CSM01
    Options
    11 min hula hoop today (well, the 10 min one but it said 11 mins). 47 cal burned and 3396 spins.
    DId some walking for exercise today too, and tidying my room (so moving about then).
  • Shirley61
    Options
    40 mins Walking today. :bigsmile:
  • CSM01
    Options
    18 mins of Wii fit including 6 mins of super hula hoop.
  • Shirley61
    Options
    Okay what is the challenge for this week? I have to get
    to my next level of weight loss and get over this plateau.
    I am in for the next challenge. :bigsmile:
  • MaryTheIceCube
    Options
    NEW CHALLENGE STARTING MONDAY, MAY 9, 2011

+=+=+=+=+ ONE HOUR or more of WII FIT Strength Training moves +=+=+=+=+

This week, we're gonna focus on strength training. Feel free to incorporate this into your regular workout routine in any way that suits you -- all in one go, a few minutes a day, anything goes! Also, it's up to YOU as far as whether you'd like to make this ONE HOUR each DAY or ONE HOUR for the entire WEEK, whatever suits you and keeps you motivated.

Stop back here and let us know how/when you complete it, and encourage others to complete it as well!
  • dusk1977
    dusk1977 Posts: 295
    Options
    Hi there, great idea for a challenge, thanks.
    I will check in later with my acheivements :smile: