Replies

• loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Me: 4 ~ LNS: 2
  • hozik
    hozik Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    What a cool idea for a group! Late night snacking is my biggest problem, especially when I come home late from work exhausted. Had a few days off from work, so my stats look pretty good so far this month
    Me:5 LNS:1
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Me: 5 ~ LNS: 1

hozik... Nice. Keep it going!
  • laurasnyder411
    laurasnyder411 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    This is my biggest problem! I definitely need some accountability here. As of yesterday, Me: 0 LNS:1
  • zanetam
    zanetam Posts: 1
    Options
    ME: 0
    LNS: 1

After a disgusting late night session at 11 last night, (probably consumed about 800 calories), i decided i needed help and found this group.

Let's do this!
  • wasereht
    wasereht Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I have been looking for a group to join for a while. I run. I am currently training for a half marathon. My exercise is fairly consistent. I eat well ALL day. I lose it at night though. I snack when I'm not hungry. I snack when I read. I did well for six weeks and was very discouraged when I didn't lose any weight. So I thought what the heck, eat whatever. My problem may have been not eating my exercise calories. I will start tomorrow for keeping track. Tonight we have a HUGE birthday party and I am sure it will go into the wee hours of the night. Thanks!
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Shame on you if you fool me once (LNS got the point for Thursday), shame on me if you fool me twice (I get the one for Friday :wink:):
    Me:3 - LNS: 3
    (in other words, even if I fail too often lately, I keep on trying, keep hoping and keep the smile on :blushing: let's see how long I can do this)

P.S. The point the LNS got was not fully deserved by them, so next time I'll be slightly more permissive :smile:
  • Shelle68
    Shelle68 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Thank God I am getting a handle on this! It is shocking how much NOT EATING at night is helping my food choices during the day!

Me 5 LNS 1
  • Steph_135
    Options
    Me: 5 ~ LNS: 2

It started with a banana. Good intentions. Healthy snack at 10pm, cause I was really hungry. Then it turned into a cup of popcorn... then 3... Then 5 chocolates and rice milk... :sick: I had even already brushed my teeth!! :noway:
  • dewdrop
    Options
    Shelle, totally impressed! I knew you can do it! Sticking to the challenge is what got you so far. :flowerforyou:

Me: 4 - LNS: 3, cos even if I ate a bit later than planned, I still made the right choices and did not binge.

Steph, been there, done that. So many times.
  • jodilynn04
    jodilynn04 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Me: 9. LNS: 0.
  • inatay7
    inatay7 Posts: 141
    Options
    This is a HUMONGOUS problem for me!!!

Starting today.

What has everyones techniques been? I'm going to try not eating after 7pm
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    Nope, gave in the end. Wish my kitchen was in the basement.
    Me 5
    LNS 3

Okay, so last week's cutoff was 9 p.m. Moving it up to 8:45 and seeing what happens (biting nail in nervousness).

Welcome all the newbies. We love the support. Like Dew said, stick with it even if you don't necessarily succeed. Being aware of it is a big success.

Dew - Awesome job showin' them who's boss!

Jodi - WOW as always. An inspiration.
  • dewdrop
    Options
    Me: 4 - LNS: 4
    Argh, I don't manage to get points two nights in a row. :ohwell: On the bright side (is there any?), the LNS don't get points two nights in a row either! :glasses:
  • dewdrop
    Options
    Me: 9. LNS: 0.

Amazing! Keep up the excellent job, jodilynn. Someone has to prove that this CAN BE DONE! :flowerforyou:
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Me: 4 ~ LNS: 4
  • Shelle68
    Shelle68 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Still going strong! Woohoo!!! Me 8 LNS 1.

My technique is that (as a Christian) I decided to FAST LNS to the Lord and ask for His help through the day. Well, you can see the results. However, yesterday and today I didn't make good eating choices during the day but LNS was not an option. Back to work tomorrow and back on track with day time choices. I am SOOO thrilled that this is doable. I am just not giving myself a choice.
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    ME 6
    LNS 3

I stopped before my cut off time at 8:45, but really should have and could have cut off at 7:30. I just made the excuse that I had the time to eat in. But late night tonight, so can't shorten it. But gonna decide at the beginning of each day if I can shorten it just a little bit on any given day. I love challenging myself.
  • dewdrop
    Options
    Me: 5 - LNS: 4 - as I said, LNS don't get two nights in a row either.

Shelle, it's so good that you're sharing your story! :flowerforyou:

Now it's time to prove I CAN do 2 nights in a row - baby steps. Again! :smile:
  • Steph_135
    Options
    Me: 5 ~ LNS: 3

Them again... I lost my winning strike. And thus, have gained a little weight...
    Argh, I don't manage to get points two nights in a row. :ohwell: On the bright side (is there any?), the LNS don't get points two nights in a row either! :glasses:
    :bigsmile: Thanks for sympathizing, Dew.